Chinese Auto Executive: ‘Bloodbath’ Coming for American Auto Industry (Trump Vindicated Again)

The US has very large deposits of lithium
You can type lies all you want. Or you can research the correct answer.

1710948847568.png

11 million of them in under 1 second, FuckBoi. Happy reading:

That is old
Thacker Pass Lithium Mine - Wikipedia Thacker Pass Lithium Mine - Wikipedia

Nope, speculation.
We won't be building those electric cars. China will at lower prices with the oppressive new rules for gasoline engines which will help make the globalists attain their dream and reduce our manufacturing capacity even more. Meanwhile more progs enriched will be purchasing oceanfront homes as part of their booty from the sucker taxpayers.

11 million of them in under 1 second, FuckBoi. Happy reading:

Leftward conspiracy theory opinion pieces.

Dismissed, Moron.

We won't be building those electric cars. China will at lower prices with the oppressive new rules for gasoline engines which will help make the globalists attain their dream and reduce our manufacturing capacity even more. Meanwhile more progs enriched will be purchasing oceanfront homes as part of their booty from the sucker taxpayers.
Again, totally disconnected from the conversation.

How fucking stupid are you?
That makes no sense.
No kidding. China has a stooge in the WH they have bought and paid for, and the day after Trumo tells China he will slap them with a 100% tariff Dragonlady thinis the Chinese ran out to help Trump.

She doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together.

Chinese threats of violence. Where are our leaders? Oh that's right, Biden is in bed with them. For the Chinese, their goal is to crush the competition and Trump foresaw this. The leftist media and pundits have egg all over their faces right now.

Biden is helping them...

3d8bfd92-7b2b-4d7c-b3a6-fd6643627148-BidenAd.jpg

The title does. The Chinese guy said there will be a "bloodbath" when they start selling cheap EVs in the US. US car manufacturers are toast unless Trump wins.
The title is misleading.

Did you notice that the word bloodbath is the only word in quotes?

That is what gave me a red flag.

Nowhere in that article does it show the Chinese guy saying that.

As a matter of fact, Breitbart's own article (in the OP) contradicts the implication in it's title.

“This year also marks the beginning of a fierce competition that may end in a ‘bloodbath’ (or as I prefer to call it, the brutal ‘knockout round’) among Chinese auto makers,” Xiaopeng wrote in the employee memo. [Emphasis added]

As can be seen, he was referring to other Chinese automakers and not America.

I researched a couple other articles to verify this. He never mentioned America...which is likely why Breitbart didn't include quotes around the entirety of it's title but only the word bloodbath.

Forum List

Back