Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

hjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

dear partisan hack idiots.

You people thought it was fine when Cheney refused to tell the American people who he had in his offfice to craft our energy policy and we ended up getting lied into war for it.

heres a tip.

the info they want from the DOJ is designed to be stuff they are not allowed know.

There is an element of our drug war that is international terror.

what better way to distory the American people than to grow a shit load of herion and make it cheap for purchase in the US.

you want blood.

we know that.

some things are more important than you wanting Obamas blood

Why do you support the murder of innocent Americans as a result of Fast & Furious?

You fuckers are sick...

when the planes hit the towers and I realised who wanted us dead my thoughts were damn many arabs could pass for latino.

what better way for them to get in and hide.

Do you understand how big money arabs could fund a drug trade designed to make them more money and fuck us from within?

you people are so fucking naive

It just gets worse & worse with this guy. This scandal is beginning to look a lot like Watergate. It's hard to fathom how anyone can defend him at this point. The People may have had enough. I guess we'll see in November.

The big difference between this and Watergate is that no one died because of Watergate. It was just a fumble. Hundreds if not thousands of people are dead because of F&F. Now it looks like the omitted documents actually implicate obama himself.

that's the only reason to claim executive privilege, to protect what obama had to say or do with it. shades or r. nixon.

when the planes hit the towers and I realised who wanted us dead my thoughts were damn many arabs could pass for latino.

Do you understand how big money arabs could fund a drug trade designed to make them more money and fuck us from within?

You are beyond stupid.

obama was personally involved in the Fast and Furious scandal. That's who Holder was protecting all along.

racist fuck LAIR

Gramps - a heads up!

Issa is asking Holder for all docs between that period, Feb to Dec, when Holder denied any knowledge of F&F in writing to Congress and then had to retract that denial.

Holder had also claimed he had no communications with the O about F&F.

Supposedly this amounts to about 1800 pages of DOJ communications.

Issa just read the reasons why a CIC can claim executive privilege and nothing there seemed to apply to this situation.

I think this is going to get extremely ugly for the O.

obama had deported more people than Bush.

some of those people are tied to drug crimes.

some of those people want America fucked.

you side with them over your own presidnet

Why do you support the killing of innocent Americans?

You are one sick bastard...

Yep...by invoking executive privilege, the president of the United States just admitted one of 2 things. Either he WAS in the loop and involved in Fast and Furious and LIED when he said he learned of it at the same time we did...OR the president of the United States is lying NOW to cover the ass of a corrupt attorney general who LIED when HE said he didn't know it was going on and is now trying to cover his ass.

Either way the president AND the attorney general BOTH have and/or LIARS!

And yep, you are right. Nixon did try it...and it didn't work. In order for executive privilege to be invoked...THE PRESIDENT HAD TO BE INVOLVED WITH FAST AND FURIOUS!!!

Forum List

Back