Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

when the planes hit the towers and I realised who wanted us dead my thoughts were damn many arabs could pass for latino.

what better way for them to get in and hide.

Do you understand how big money arabs could fund a drug trade designed to make them more money and fuck us from within?

you people are so fucking naive

Why do you support the killing of innocent Americans?

You are one sick bastard...

why did you during the Iraq war?

I'm not familiar with the details. What did Obama do?

Flooded the Mexican drug cartels with America guns so that they could point to the guns being used in crimes as a reason to pass strict gun legislation. But in the process, they got an America border guard killed.

Should he be impeached?

Executive privilege over a DOJ action? Fucking crook...

:lol:

He reminds me of this guy.

oogmynqcwn_i-am-not-a-crook-1.jpg

obama had deported more people than Bush.

some of those people are tied to drug crimes.

some of those people want America fucked.

you side with them over your own presidnet

do any of these fact bring Agent Terry back to his family?

why did you find it peachy when Cheney refused to tell us who we paid to host in his office?

Gramps - a heads up!

Issa is asking Holder for all docs between that period, Feb to Dec, when Holder denied any knowledge of F&F in writing to Congress and then had to retract that denial.

Holder had also claimed he had no communications with the O about F&F.

Supposedly this amounts to about 1800 pages of DOJ communications.

Issa just read the reasons why a CIC can claim executive privilege and nothing there seemed to apply to this situation.

I think this is going to get extremely ugly for the O.

Executive privilege only applies IF the president was personally involved AND it was a matter of national security. Holder testified that obama was not involved so there is no bais for executive privilege. If there is a basis for executive privilege, Holder lied.

Part of the letter asserting executive priviledge was a demand that the investigation be closed.

Ohhhh this is going to get good.

Taking the 'Fifth' with Executive Privilege. Next step will be the House's voting a 'Contempt Of Congress' citation after which Obama will declare the House Of Representatives 'null and void' with all the Representatives terms suspended pending the election of a more benign Democratic House in November. Mr Holder threatened a Constitutional Crisis, here it is. Barry's planning to ignore and skate right over this with his re election in November, by hook or by crook, after which he'll be acknowledged as president only by African Americans, Hispanics, women, perverts, and college educated librarians.
The rest of the American people will be being held in the Gulags, of course.
"Freedom is not Free!"
James carville mentioned months ago that Barry may win his re election, but afterwards preside over a country as divided as it was just before the Civil War, totally ungovernable. Thats were Obama's drones come in.
DHS has been ready and waiting with the 400 million hollow point rounds it procured earlier this year. According to a report yesterday in freerepublic, the gunmakers entire years production of weapons and ammunition are spoken for, sold out. You can't buy a new weapon or ammo for a existing weapon until after January 2013, after Barry is sworn in again, legally or illegally.
Obama and his Bolsheviks planned this well.

Forum List

Back