Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

The real problem in this situation is the state of the lamestream media. ABC only recently mentioned "Fast and Furious", much less the the Holder Contempt charge and Obama's Executive Privilege coverup. It took pressure from an active media to unseat Spiro Agnew and Richard Nixon, not these drooling Obamabots.

I agree but want to add there is no "active" media anymore. All national media ( and most of local ) is owned by multinationals now. They spread the message given to them from the top, not the truth.

Alot of us like to mock FoxNews but the simple truth is the rest of them are no better at all. Ive heard nearly ALL of the MSNBC pundits spreading the blatant lie that Fast and Furious was "inherited" from the Bush administration. it absolutely wasnt.

Maybe the next Occupy or Tea party movement ought to spend its energy demanding truth in journalism.
I'd say they're the LEAST biased of a rather lousy bunch. They actually make more than a token effort to get more than the leftist talking points, and will hire leftists to work on programs not just as punching bags.

That the leftists manage themselves.

The real problem in this situation is the state of the lamestream media. ABC only recently mentioned "Fast and Furious", much less the the Holder Contempt charge and Obama's Executive Privilege coverup. It took pressure from an active media to unseat Spiro Agnew and Richard Nixon, not these drooling Obamabots.

I agree but want to add there is no "active" media anymore. All national media ( and most of local ) is owned by multinationals now. They spread the message given to them from the top, not the truth.

Alot of us like to mock FoxNews but the simple truth is the rest of them are no better at all. Ive heard nearly ALL of the MSNBC pundits spreading the blatant lie that Fast and Furious was "inherited" from the Bush administration. it absolutely wasnt.

Maybe the next Occupy or Tea party movement ought to spend its energy demanding truth in journalism.

the tactic was inherited from the Bush era.

A tactic deemed a miserable failure and abandoned during the Bush era.

I really think Obama is the worst president ever. With that as my opening can someone please, for the love of god, move this to conspiracy?

A tactic deemed a miserable failure and abandoned during the Bush era.

Exactly

How bout that, now TM approves of Obama continuing Bush tactics.

Glad she's finally being honest.

How bout that, now TM approves of Obama continuing Bush tactics.

Glad she's finally being honest.

Her posts get more strange as the thread goes on. She defended holder and said he had not lied, then two post later post a link showing holder lied. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back