obama 48-44 national, 47-45 swing states

Swing states poll: A barrage of TV ads, but only in the battlegrounds

after 3 months of nothing but bad news, obama remains ahead. his ads are hitting romney hard here in virginia, and romney isnt liked by anyone but some friends and mormons, according to john boehner. romney has to start talking in specifics, and fast.
Right up to election night, Carter was neck and neck with Reagan.

Then Reagan went on to have a 44 state blow out.

Do not expect any effective polling this election either. The media has a vested interest in keeping you watching lest they run out of advertising revenue thinking it's over 5 months in advance.

You are correct. We all know that no technology has advanced over the past 32 years.

Are you really that stupid?

after 3 months of nothing but bad news, obama remains ahead. his ads are hitting romney hard here in virginia, and romney isnt liked by anyone but some friends and mormons, according to john boehner. romney has to start talking in specifics, and fast.

Do not expect any effective polling this election either. The media has a vested interest in keeping you watching lest they run out of advertising revenue thinking it's over 5 months in advance.

You are correct. We all know that no technology has advanced over the past 32 years.

you are though and acting like a ass

No. Are you really that gullible following so many failures of polling in recent elections. W vs. Algore comes to mind. And 2010's congressional elections

Here's some more mud in the face of the right wing trash. This is Karl Rove's never wrong map that has Obama also dominating Willard :up:

Romney-Obama-6.21map.jpg

You said the same thing about the real clear politics one as well that was also easily debunked you should really try posting something truthful once a week or even once a month at least then you would have a hangnail size bit of credibility.

You should lay off the booze before posting, you are completely incoherent. :cuckoo:

As much of a douche Rove is, he has been 100% spot on with his election predictions, and even he has Obama dominating Willard.
Really knucklehead because the text that goes with the map that you choose not to copy and paste says different.
Election 2012: State of the Race
Mitt Romney made more gains in the June 22 map, as Montana moved to the "safe Romney" column, increasing his total number of Electoral College votes to 101. Two important battleground states also moved in his direction, with New Hampshire changing from "safe Obama" to "lean Obama" and Iowa moving from "safe Obama" to "toss up." Barack Obama lost four EC votes as New Hampshire shifted from "safe Obama" to "lean Obama," bringing his total to 194. There are now eight (109 EC votes) "toss-up" states, five (71 EC votes) "lean Romney," and six (63 EC votes) "lean Obama" states. North Carolina, Michigan, and Nevada should be kept on the radar - tighter polls make it likely North Carolina will move to "lean Romney" and Nevada and/or Michigan will change to "toss up" status soon.

Download this map »
2012 ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAP 2012 ELECTORAL COLLEGE TRENDLINE
Romney-Obama-6.21map.jpg

If you insist on being a lair try not to be so bad at it I mean this is almost easy.

I initially read it as "bad moves" LOL. Hmm__ Freudian.

Anyhow, I just am not buying the jury rigged polls. Obama's in for it.

That republicans said in 2008 and democrats said in 2010.

I don't care who said what when. I thought Obama would likely win in 08 and I thought Republicans would wipe the floor with Dems in 10. I have my own compass and it seems to be calibrated nicely.

There was more chance the Texicans and Tejanos would have whipped the Mexican Army at the Alamo than there is of Romney taking Texas.

No. Are you really that gullible following so many failures of polling in recent elections. W vs. Algore comes to mind. And 2010's congressional elections

I never thought gore would win and the polling showed the right would win in 2010.

Here's some more mud in the face of the right wing trash. This is Karl Rove's never wrong map that has Obama also dominating Willard :up:

Romney-Obama-6.21map.jpg

I don't have a lot of faith in any map that shows Texas "leaning" for Governor Romney. There is zero chance of Romney losing Texas

On this date, July 8, 2012, CandyCorn has finally made a valid argument. That really doesn't say much for you Black_Label when the liberal apologist CC is refuting you. :clap2:

Texans and the rest of those Red states are morons...tyvm LOL

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL says the twit who said Obama promised ACA would save families 2 years before it starts! LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just taking him at his word....and showing him to be a liar and you to be an asshole.

Better look for a rebate on your Obama blow up doll....it might be as defective as the real thing.

Romney-Obama-6.21map.jpg

I don't have a lot of faith in any map that shows Texas "leaning" for Governor Romney. There is zero chance of Romney losing Texas

On this date, July 8, 2012, CandyCorn has finally made a valid argument. That really doesn't say much for you Black_Label when the liberal apologist CC is refuting you. :clap2:

Gee, you're even wrong about that. I refuted the map you dingbat; not the poster....

You really are unable to type a factual statement, aren't you?

Forum List

Back