obama 48-44 national, 47-45 swing states

I agree.

But the Republican modus is to put as many people on teh dole as possible.

The thing was, under Clinton, you had near full employment. And you had fast food places offering high school kids and retirees $10.00 an hour. They hated it. Not enough for the fat cats.

Under Clinton, you had the "dotcom" boom. More people became fat cats. The party of government dependency will always get more votes, when people are on the dole.

Yup, them welfare people are going on welfare just to piss you off, Clem.

Has nothing to do with big business using outsourcing and offshoring and hiring illegals to avoid hiring people and payng them a wage.

You see, this is where you guys are stupid. You've spent the last 30 years dismantling unions and the middle class. Now you've created this dependence class that realizes that voting for Democrats keeps the goodies rolling.

So illegal's are taking jobs now? What happened to all the happy horseshit Amnesty the Left is so in favor of? Or was that Amnesty thing just a Democrat ploy to buy votes?

Obama and the Democrats are leading and they haven't even bothered to get around to hammering Romney for his support of Paul Ryan's plan to end Medicare.

Wait till that shit hits the fan.

The Bradley Effect tells us many white people won't tell a pollster they won't vote for the black guy.

It is a white guilt thing.

Barry is going to get creamed.

I was concerned about that the last election, however the three major composite polls turned out to be very accurate.

Pubs won on JOBS JOBS JOBS in 2010. Whatta joke! Now what? They're out of BS.

in 2010 we won because of obamacare. now our nominee is the one who created obamacare.

It's a myth that Obamacare and Romneycare are the same thing or based on the same exact principles.

Personally, I feel that no Dem or Republican is doing what it takes to get back to market driven health care. Eliminate laws that require businesses to provide health care and you'll see prices go way down.

You're right. Romney care covered abortion services.

Rasmussen had them tied at 45, just yesterday, July 7, 2012.

1) He's the only one who does.

2) He was forecasting +5 Romney leads when everyone else was having Obama leads of +3 to +13.

My own opinion, Obama will probably win for no other reason than most of the 53% of the people who voted for him last time are willing to admit they made a mistake, while the 45% who vote for McCain last time have no real emotional investment in Romney.

On 7/24, Rasmussen had Obama up by 5 in Nevadad, 3 in WI on 7/25, 6 in MI on 7/23, 2 in OH on 7/18, a whopping 5 in PA on 7/23, and VA Obama was up by 1 according to Rasmussen.

Obama has this in the bag.

We'll see what the polls are like after the first debate. Obama will look like a muttering fool without his teleprompter and that'll be it.

1) He's the only one who does.

2) He was forecasting +5 Romney leads when everyone else was having Obama leads of +3 to +13.

My own opinion, Obama will probably win for no other reason than most of the 53% of the people who voted for him last time are willing to admit they made a mistake, while the 45% who vote for McCain last time have no real emotional investment in Romney.

On 7/24, Rasmussen had Obama up by 5 in Nevadad, 3 in WI on 7/25, 6 in MI on 7/23, 2 in OH on 7/18, a whopping 5 in PA on 7/23, and VA Obama was up by 1 according to Rasmussen.

Obama has this in the bag.

We'll see what the polls are like after the first debate. Obama will look like a muttering fool without his teleprompter and that'll be it.

At this level, candidates on the podium debate themselves. If you're asked about the military...you talk about income equality if you're Obama. If you're asked about your flip-flops, you talk about your supposed business experience if you're Governor Romney.

I'm afraid the debates will not shed much light on either candidate's credentials.

I'm reasonably sure they will be dead heats because they've been watered down as to they can't be anything but.

Forum List

Back