What Plans Do Obama and Romney Have for the Future?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

After research into the plans that Obama and Romney have for America, I found Romney’s but I couldn’t find much for Obama.

Romney outlined his ideas for Taxes, Regulation, Trade, Energy, Labor, Human Capital, and Spending

Doesn’t Obama have any plans for his next four years other than “I will try my best” and “Are You In?”

What gives?

After research into the plans that Obama and Romney have for America, I found Romney’s but I couldn’t find much for Obama.

Romney outlined his ideas for Taxes, Regulation, Trade, Energy, Labor, Human Capital, and Spending

Doesn’t Obama have any plans for his next four years other than “I will try my best” and “Are You In?”

What gives?

Obama is not talking about his "plans" because his plans are nothing but more of the same. He wants another Stimulus Bill, and he knows saying that is not a winner.

Romney outlined his ideas for Taxes, Regulation, Trade, Energy, Labor, Human Capital, and Spending.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2013/assets/budget.pdf

That's the budget that Reid wouldn't even bring to the floor.

It's a document full of policy positions and proposals (and vetted numbers) on every area touched by the federal government. Does that satisfy your request?

What gives?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE]Obama tells Russian PM "After Election I Have More Flexibilty" 3/26/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

What gives?

He's coming to get you, Barbara...

He's hiding under your bed right now...

Forum List

Back