obama 48-44 national, 47-45 swing states

You can always count on Sarah to do her part to bolster her fellow Democrats.

Swing states poll: A barrage of TV ads, but only in the battlegrounds

after 3 months of nothing but bad news, obama remains ahead. his ads are hitting romney hard here in virginia, and romney isnt liked by anyone but some friends and mormons, according to john boehner. romney has to start talking in specifics, and fast.

Okay, the problem is, if he talks in "specifics"... you realize that the average voter gets a pretty raw deal... kind of like the one the AmPad workers got.

Hey, some of us ain't millionaires, and what's good for millionaires isn't good for the rest of us...

Wow, one of the worst presidents of the past century is ahead. I have no faith in this country anymore...It is merging with the third world and becoming nothing.

Awwww. We survived Bush, you will be fine after Obama's second term.

Wow, one of the worst presidents of the past century is ahead. I have no faith in this country anymore...It is merging with the third world and becoming nothing.

It is amazing. Twenty, thirty or more years ago with the economy in the tank, high unemployment, and with the many controversial things that Obama has done, he would lose in a record landslide.
However, I'm afraid we live in an America that today has so many of it's citizens governmend dependeant, that Dems have quite the advantage.

people loved ronald reagan and voted FOR him. romney simply doesnt give any reasons to vote FOR him.

Rasmussen had them tied at 45, just yesterday, July 7, 2012.

1) He's the only one who does.

2) He was forecasting +5 Romney leads when everyone else was having Obama leads of +3 to +13.

My own opinion, Obama will probably win for no other reason than most of the 53% of the people who voted for him last time are willing to admit they made a mistake, while the 45% who vote for McCain last time have no real emotional investment in Romney.

Swing states poll: A barrage of TV ads, but only in the battlegrounds

after 3 months of nothing but bad news, obama remains ahead. his ads are hitting romney hard here in virginia, and romney isnt liked by anyone but some friends and mormons, according to john boehner. romney has to start talking in specifics, and fast.

And who cares ?

When it became apparent Romney was going to get the nomination.....

The RealClear electoral map had Obama up 270 to 170.

It is now 221 to 181 with MO, VA, FL, NC all toss ups. They will all go to Romney. Ohio might not even be that big a deal if MI or WI swing back for Romney.

So, popular polling means nothing.....to me or to anyone who understands it isn't until the conventions kick off that a great many people start to pay attention to this stuff (they are a lot smarter than those of us who bicker over it six months out).

Breaking news the election is in November not Today as for the swing states 2 points is within the margin of error.In fact if you check real clear politics polling data every poll they show is within the margin of error except the Fox poll and it was from 6-24 through 6-26. RCP has it at Obama +2.7 that poll went from 6-20 through 7-7 Rasmussen whose poll went from 7-5 through 7-7 has it tied Gallup which went from 6-30 through 7-7 has Obama +2. These are the three most up to date polls from three of the best pollsters two are within the margin of error one is tied there is no run away here for anyone the partisans may now try and spin this to their little hearts content.

And who cares ?

When it became apparent Romney was going to get the nomination.....

The RealClear electoral map had Obama up 270 to 170.

It is now 221 to 181 with MO, VA, FL, NC all toss ups. They will all go to Romney. Ohio might not even be that big a deal if MI or WI swing back for Romney.

So, popular polling means nothing.....to me or to anyone who understands it isn't until the conventions kick off that a great many people start to pay attention to this stuff (they are a lot smarter than those of us who bicker over it six months out).

If you press the "No Toss Ups" button on RCP, it has Obama beating Romney by 332-206. In the 11 states that RCP calls "Toss Ups", Obam leades in 9 out of 11 of them. So let's cut the crap here.

The only thing that makes Romney halfway credible is that unemployment still sucks. That there are employers who think if they hold off on hiring people, that they probably need, they can get past the election before they trigger another recession.

But romney's problem remains Romney, a soulless creature with a weird religion who has no empathy for the people he needs the votes of.

Which is why he has lost far more elections than he's won.

Forum List

Back