Now that Franken has resigned...

Pot, meet kettle. You're not one to talk about hypocrisy, junior. The fact is that both sides are equally guilty. The dems, have for decades, ignored the personal pecidilos of their various candidates and politicians because they were bought and paid for. Your support of the shrilary, who is PROVEN to have led the attack squads going against the women that bill clinton assaulted shows what sort of person you are.

You are just a senile white dude ranting and mouth-breathing "Bill" talking points ...Clinton did not assault a bunch of women Donald Trump did and he bragged of it too in sleazy venues like Howard Stern...and Bill never went after 14 year old schoolkid girls like your BB F Roy Moore ...Sad

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Here is what we think of the Orange moron
The Pew Research Center poll finds that just 32 percent of Americans approve of how Trump is handling his job as president, while 63 percent say they disapprove.
Pew poll: Trump's approval rating hits new low

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?
No, both haven't admitted to sexual misconduct. Now we know why the Dim hypocrits forced Franken out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
images

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

The second that a photograph is presented that shows trump sexually assaulting a woman I agree he would HAVE to step down. Absent that though, I don't see him leaving any time soon.

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

There IS a audio recording of Trump admitting to it. He has not resigned.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

The picture shows franken fondling her breasts while she was asleep. That is sexual assault in every jurisdiction in the USA that I know of. Had he merely been miming like he was doing so it would have been crass and tasteless, the fact that he was actually touching them, and yes, he most certainly was touching them, you lost your credibility and you can take your "moral outrage" and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Trumps recording was about what women would allow you to do when you were famous. It was crass, and it was despicable, but compared to what we know politicians and the rest of the media has been doing it is nowhere near as bad as you would like to make it out to be.

Like I said, you're a hypocrite and an asshole. No wonder you support Trump.

Pot, meet kettle. You're not one to talk about hypocrisy, junior. The fact is that both sides are equally guilty. The dems, have for decades, ignored the personal pecidilos of their various candidates and politicians because they were bought and paid for. Your support of the shrilary, who is PROVEN to have led the attack squads going against the women that bill clinton assaulted shows what sort of person you are.

Holy fucking generalization.

Show me ANYWHERE that I supported Hillary in any way that you claim. In fact, show ANYTHING that you've claimed. I can point to your hypocrisy in this very thread.

Until then, you're just trying to justify the fact that since you're a raging asshole that everyone else must be too.

Trump, Show Us
the Receipts if
Summer Zervos Is
Lying

Daily Beast

171206-daly-zervos-tease_jgpt6n
Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast
A room service receipt for a lone club sandwich could prove Donald Trump a liar and Summer Zervos a sex crime victim.

Zervos has said that is what Trump ordered after he used a dinner invitation as an opportunity to grope her and grind against her repeatedly in his room at the Beverly Hills Hotel a decade ago.

“Dinner consisted of a club sandwich and fries, which Ms. Zervos and Mr. Trump shared,” reports the complaint that accompanied the defamation suit she filed against him for calling her a liar.

If Zervos had not actually been in the hotel room with Trump, how could she possibly have known exactly what he ordered?

The Hotel’s signature “Sunset Club Sandwich” does and did come with fries, as the complaint says.

Why are you lying, stupid AL said he WILL RESIGN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, he hasn't done anything yet.

Weeeee when all else fails, play semantics games!

Tell us super smart one, what is the effective date of his resignation?

WAITING

The Trumpers don't care what he said.

Once Trump is removed from office, then the mainstream GOP needs to identify and remove local Trumpers from local influence.

You are just a senile white dude ranting and mouth-breathing "Bill" talking points ...Clinton did not assault a bunch of women Donald Trump did and he bragged of it too in sleazy venues like Howard Stern...and Bill never went after 14 year old schoolkid girls like your BB F Roy Moore ...Sad

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

The Pew Research Center poll finds that just 32 percent of Americans approve of how Trump is handling his job as president, while 63 percent say they disapprove.

Paula Jones Bill had to pay her off $850,000 dollars..

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

The picture shows franken fondling her breasts while she was asleep. That is sexual assault in every jurisdiction in the USA that I know of. Had he merely been miming like he was doing so it would have been crass and tasteless, the fact that he was actually touching them, and yes, he most certainly was touching them, you lost your credibility and you can take your "moral outrage" and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Trumps recording was about what women would allow you to do when you were famous. It was crass, and it was despicable, but compared to what we know politicians and the rest of the media has been doing it is nowhere near as bad as you would like to make it out to be.
Nonsense. He is not touching her in that photo. The shadow cast from his hand reveals it...

bh0gp3.png

She was wearing a flack jacket. How do you grab a tit when it's behind a flack jacket?

So tell the class, exactly how many millimeters thick must the material be to make it acceptable to grab a tit?

Besides the fact that he is clearly not grabbing her tits, and was only posing for a picture, I say to the class, thin enough to actually show that there are tits to be grabbed. I mean I'd say those tits were fully protected from shrapnel and Al.

Note to the uneducated, cylindrical objects cast a shadow even when they are in full contact with a surface.

Paula Jones Bill had to pay her off $850,000 dollars..

Now tell us who Trump had to pay off?

Bill was a rapist, so was Al

Trump, Show Us
the Receipts if
Summer Zervos Is
Lying

Daily Beast

171206-daly-zervos-tease_jgpt6n
Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast
A room service receipt for a lone club sandwich could prove Donald Trump a liar and Summer Zervos a sex crime victim.

Zervos has said that is what Trump ordered after he used a dinner invitation as an opportunity to grope her and grind against her repeatedly in his room at the Beverly Hills Hotel a decade ago.

“Dinner consisted of a club sandwich and fries, which Ms. Zervos and Mr. Trump shared,” reports the complaint that accompanied the defamation suit she filed against him for calling her a liar.

If Zervos had not actually been in the hotel room with Trump, how could she possibly have known exactly what he ordered?

The Hotel’s signature “Sunset Club Sandwich” does and did come with fries, as the complaint says.

A billionaire invites a woman to a romantic dinner in his hotel room and orders one sandwich that they will split.

She would have left, instantly. No bumping and grinding needed. I never thought a high roller like Trump would be such a piker for a dinner at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Why are you lying, stupid AL said he WILL RESIGN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, he hasn't done anything yet.

WAITING

He resigned today. What the fuck else do you want? He leaves office in a few weeks. Are you suggesting he will reneg on his resignation and just stay in office? Seriously.

The second that a photograph is presented that shows trump sexually assaulting a woman I agree he would HAVE to step down. Absent that though, I don't see him leaving any time soon.

In the picture he's very clearly not touching, so ... you can keep lying all you want, but it doesn't change reality no matter how much you want it to.

Whether he touched her or not can't be gleaned from a fucking picture anyway.

You are incorrect. He is very clearly touching her breast.

Behind the flack jacket? Really?
Here we have another douchebsg who claims it isn't sexual assault if the victim has her clothes on

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

Greatest president we've ever seen? Uh ... what?

This is what Trump instructed them to say.
Pretty big liar here claiming Trump contacts all of us and tells us what to say. Like I've said, no lie is too stupid for these idiots.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Trump cheated on his wife sexually harassing an intern at the White House then lied about it and tried to destroy the young interns reputation, then she produced a dress with Trump's DNA on it. Wait...no that was Bill Clinton.

WAITING

He resigned today. What the fuck else do you want? He leaves office in a few weeks. Are you suggesting he will reneg on his resignation and just stay in office? Seriously.

That's a lie, he said he will resign in the coming weeks, who knows if he will reconsider, he definitely left to door open to do so.

Forum List

Back