Now that Franken has resigned...

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

Franken denied any sexual misconduct

While as a Senator. He admitted to and apologized for his actions prior to being a Senator.
Dims set the srandard that anything you did after the 6th grade id fair game. Live by the sword; die by the sword

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

Because Trump has the money to insure their silence.
What happened during the campaign? Did Hillary offer them more?

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

There IS a audio recording of Trump admitting to it. He has not resigned.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

The picture shows franken fondling her breasts while she was asleep. That is sexual assault in every jurisdiction in the USA that I know of. Had he merely been miming like he was doing so it would have been crass and tasteless, the fact that he was actually touching them, and yes, he most certainly was touching them, you lost your credibility and you can take your "moral outrage" and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Trumps recording was about what women would allow you to do when you were famous. It was crass, and it was despicable, but compared to what we know politicians and the rest of the media has been doing it is nowhere near as bad as you would like to make it out to be.
Nonsense. He is not touching her in that photo. The shadow cast from his hand reveals it...

bh0gp3.png

She was wearing a flack jacket. How do you grab a tit when it's behind a flack jacket?

So tell the class, exactly how many millimeters thick must the material be to make it acceptable to grab a tit?

Besides the fact that he is clearly not grabbing her tits, and was only posing for a picture, I say to the class, thin enough to actually show that there are tits to be grabbed. I mean I'd say those tits were fully protected from shrapnel and Al.
You"re a certified douchebag.

Ask me how I managed an hvac company for a number of years, full of men. If you claim a lot of men don’t talk dirty around each other, yet never mean half of what they say, I have this bridge to sell ya.
Oh, and I’ve actually been in the Cowboys locker room before...
Actually, my silence on Trump is due to it being nothing more than locker room talk.
There are pics showing Franken actually performing locker room talk.
His speech was sickening.

No more so than your silence on Trump.

Ask me how I know you've never been in a locker room.

Last edited:

When a picture comes out with his hands on a sleeping chicks tits.

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

Because Trump has the money to insure their silence.
What happened during the campaign? Did Hillary offer them more?

Possibly. or more likely she reminded them how they could mysteriously end up committing suicide by ten shots to the back of the head. Why do you think Bernie dropped out of the race?

Well, they had admitted that they are sex fiends, and which that is good. But they will never get my vote. We cannot have sex fiends representing this nation. But Senator Moore and Pres.Trump never admitted to it.. No matter how many times that they has tried to trick them to see if they had done it. They still gave the same response. That sounds like an innocence person. But the guilty can be tricked into telling the truth. All you have to tell them to admit their guilt so that we can get the Senator Moore to admit his. And so they admitted it thinking that it was for political reasons. But it was a trick to get them to confess. But the trick couldn't work on Senator Moore because he did not do anything to those lying women when they were a child. But now we has Democrats politicians looking so dumb because they were tricked into confessing. Because Hillary can break all the laws in the book doesn't means that we all can do it. We has laws to follow. Every person has the right for due process. But if you want to live in a country without it, so then go ahead an move to Mexico. Like Obama team had plead the fifth and were giving immunity during an investigation. And so we should just go ahead and take away their rights and lynch them since it is still early. But if you want to remove the rights away, then the people will be willing to have them removed and start swinging bats and clubs upside the heads of the democrats that has immunity. And so rights are very important for the people to honor them.

Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it. When a government harms a person without following the exact course of the law, this constitutes a due process violation, which offends the rule of law.
Due process - Wikipedia

Kevin Johnson was the celebrity. These days he’s a politician, a national figure with aspirations to the governorship of California who’s proclaimed himself“Little Barack” and worked closely with the Obama administration. Married to Michelle Rhee, face of the charter-school movement, he’s positioned himself throughout his adult life as a sort of catcher in the rye for at-risk inner-city children through his work with a variety of charter schools and foundations, setting him up for his current run as the scandal-prone mayor of Sacramento, Calif. In 1996, though, he was one of the NBA’s top stars, at the very height of a career with the Phoenix Suns that saw him make three All-Star teams and earn tens of millions of dollars.

Mandi Koba, 15 years old at the beginning of the events described in the report, was the child. https://deadspin.com/im-a-grown-up-now-the-teen-who-accused-kevin-johnson-1732538782

tumblr_inline_mqmjj9G2U91qz4rgp.gif

Why are you lying, stupid AL said he WILL RESIGN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, he hasn't done anything yet.

Weeeee when all else fails, play semantics games!

Tell us super smart one, what is the effective date of his resignation?

WAITING

He resigned today. What the fuck else do you want? He leaves office in a few weeks. Are you suggesting he will reneg on his resignation and just stay in office? Seriously.

That's a lie, he said he will resign in the coming weeks, who knows if he will reconsider, he definitely left to door open to do so..
You have become a habitual false speaker like Trump. For shame.

Ask me how I managed an hvac company for a number of years, full of men. If you claim a lot of men don’t talk dirty around each other, yet never mean half of what they say, I have this bridge to sell ya.
Oh, and I’ve actually been in the Cowboys locker room before...
Actually, my silence on Trump is due to it being nothing more than locker room talk.
There are pics showing Franken actually performing locker room talk.
His speech was sickening.

No more so than your silence on Trump.

Ask me how I know you've never been in a locker room.
Don't stop there. Tell us.

Weeeee when all else fails, play semantics games!

Tell us super smart one, what is the effective date of his resignation?

WAITING

He resigned today. What the fuck else do you want? He leaves office in a few weeks. Are you suggesting he will reneg on his resignation and just stay in office? Seriously.

That's a lie, he said he will resign in the coming weeks, who knows if he will reconsider, he definitely left to door open to do so..
You have become a habitual false speaker like Trump. For shame.

You have been a fake since you figured out how to sign up on all these boards

There are standards in politics?? Surely, you jest.
Only for Republicans.

Republicans have made it very clear they have no standards.

No they made it clear they are fighting back..

The Democrats are on the ropes trying to save their party...

Forum List

Back