Now that Franken has resigned...

Trump, Show Us
the Receipts if
Summer Zervos Is
Lying

Daily Beast

171206-daly-zervos-tease_jgpt6n
Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast
A room service receipt for a lone club sandwich could prove Donald Trump a liar and Summer Zervos a sex crime victim.

Zervos has said that is what Trump ordered after he used a dinner invitation as an opportunity to grope her and grind against her repeatedly in his room at the Beverly Hills Hotel a decade ago.

“Dinner consisted of a club sandwich and fries, which Ms. Zervos and Mr. Trump shared,” reports the complaint that accompanied the defamation suit she filed against him for calling her a liar.

If Zervos had not actually been in the hotel room with Trump, how could she possibly have known exactly what he ordered?

The Hotel’s signature “Sunset Club Sandwich” does and did come with fries, as the complaint says.

All you are doing now is producing fake news girl ..

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?
No, both haven't admitted to sexual misconduct. Now we know why the Dim hypocrits forced Franken out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
images

Notice the one sentence your little photshop poster leaves out: "they let you do it." The poster's creator knows he's a lying scumbag, and so do you.

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

Why are you lying, stupid AL said he WILL RESIGN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, he hasn't done anything yet.

Weeeee when all else fails, play semantics games!

Tell us super smart one, what is the effective date of his resignation?

WAITING

Notice that the one thing these douche bags never do is post any actual evidence of an actual crime.

No, both haven't admitted to sexual misconduct. Now we know why the Dim hypocrits forced Franken out.

images

Notice the one sentence your little photshop poster leaves out: "they let you do it." The poster's creator knows he's a lying scumbag, and so do you.
Imbecile.

A bunch of women said they didn’t let trump do it. Just because a sexual deviant like trump says women let him do it doesn’t mean they did. It means he’s lying again.

Trump, Show Us
the Receipts if
Summer Zervos Is
Lying

Daily Beast

171206-daly-zervos-tease_jgpt6n
Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast
A room service receipt for a lone club sandwich could prove Donald Trump a liar and Summer Zervos a sex crime victim.

Zervos has said that is what Trump ordered after he used a dinner invitation as an opportunity to grope her and grind against her repeatedly in his room at the Beverly Hills Hotel a decade ago.

“Dinner consisted of a club sandwich and fries, which Ms. Zervos and Mr. Trump shared,” reports the complaint that accompanied the defamation suit she filed against him for calling her a liar.

If Zervos had not actually been in the hotel room with Trump, how could she possibly have known exactly what he ordered?

The Hotel’s signature “Sunset Club Sandwich” does and did come with fries, as the complaint says.

Why are you lying, stupid AL said he WILL RESIGN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, he hasn't done anything yet.

Weeeee when all else fails, play semantics games!

Tell us super smart one, what is the effective date of his resignation?

WAITING

Will you be wearing your countdown clock for the Arizona GOPper who resigned today....because of inappropriate behavior?

images

Imbecile.

A bunch of women said they didn’t let trump do it. Just because a sexual deviant like trump says women let him do it doesn’t mean they did. It means he’s lying again.

The stories of those women were all debunked. One of the least credible was the horseshit Summer Zervos spewed after Gloria Alred paid her $500,000

He did not boast of assaulting anyone. He said he wanted to screw her and didn’t get past first base. He admitted he failed, after taking the one furniture shopping, thinking that might work. Obviously, he didn’t assault her. And if you will note, he was respectful to the girl in the video. Notice he put a kiss on her check, and said Melanie said that is ok. Didn’t pull her into a tight embrace, or even put his arm around her.

The video behind closed doors was stupid, crude male talk, as many men tend to do, in certain situations. Is it right? No.

Does it mean they did everything they claim? No.

I called them out on it, when I heard it. They finally quit it around me. Did they quit? No. They took it to the parking lot or behind closed doors.
Actually, my silence on Trump is due to it being nothing more than locker room talk.
There are pics showing Franken actually performing locker room talk.
His speech was sickening.

No more so than your silence on Trump.
Since when do guys boast about sexually assaulting women in locker rooms? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I’ve heard women I know do it a few times, for sure. Boasting how great their sex life is, how well hung a guy is, etc and come to find out they really aren’t having any. Lol
Actually, my silence on Trump is due to it being nothing more than locker room talk.
There are pics showing Franken actually performing locker room talk.
His speech was sickening.

No more so than your silence on Trump.
Since when do guys boast about sexually assaulting women in locker rooms? :cuckoo:

As a maintenance guy girls do it worse ..

Last edited:
Which is it? He did or didn’t? Lol

images

Imbecile.

Where's the proof? Its just like y'alls wild fantasy russia.

ON

THE

AUDIO

RECORDING

Everyone has said degrading stuff. That's no mystery.

So you've admitted to sexually assaulting women on tape?
'
Did he sexually assault a women?

Sigh, yes. Did you?

So you're saying he sexually assaulted a woman based on something he said decades ago? No, but Im not perfect like you.

Actually, the pre-service "assaults" by Trump and Franken are fairly comparable. Both - it would appear - either kissed or groped unsuspecting women on a number of occasions, and "got away with it" due to their celebrity or wealth or both.

B.F.D.

Sad that you can't muster up empathy to understand this actually should be a bigger fucking deal than it seems. Women aren't here to solely be sexual objects and entertainment for the opposite sex. Society has evolved. At least Franken admitted the deviancy and will pay the consequence of losing his career for it. In similar vein, those defending Orange's remarks are irreconcilable. Enough said.

Franken is resigning for one reason: so that the Democrats in the Senate and in the MSM can "demand" that Moore be - if not unseated, then - harassed into submission after he takes his well-earned seat in the U.S. Senate. if Franken were still sitting there, they would be hard-pressed to clutch at their collective pearls and go for the smelling salts, claiming that Moore is deserving of censure or removal.

It certainly seems plausible. However, that's just chickens coming home to roost, as far as I'm concerned. It now seems Democrats are adopting parts of the Republican playbook to get even. None of this is particularly good news for our republic, BTW, but one bad turn deserves another these days, I suppose.

And by the way, it is too obvious for discussion that Trump's infamous statement about "grabbing women by the p*ssy" is not "bragging" about things he has done, but rather it is a statement about the privileges of power, celebrity and money. Anyone continuing to state that he was bragging about sexual assault is exposing himself as a tool and an idiot.

Bragging or not, these are remarks that will not be met with any sympathy, empathy or anything remotely even resembling acceptance by most women and rational men. Only insecure tool bags say stuff like this, much less agree to be recorded saying stuff like this. It's not enviable. It's pathetic. America needs to refrain from rewarding mediocrity.

That also goes, one might observe, for anyone claiming that Franken grabbed that reporters breasts in the infamous photo. She was wearing a flak jacket, there was no apparent contact, and it was done as a JOKE, and not as an attempt at sexual gratification. Ass-hole, yes. Sexual attacker, not hardly.

He's the sacrificial lamb, and it would seem you need a sense of humor about this shit.

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

We have Trump's own words on tape.

Maybe the pictures were just "locker room" talk with Franken eh?

Forum List

Back