Now that Franken has resigned...

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?
The only sexual assault Trump has committed is fucking with your head.

That and admitting it on tape.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.""

Where's the proof? Its just like y'alls wild fantasy russia.

ON

THE

AUDIO

RECORDING

Everyone has said degrading stuff. That's no mystery.

So you've admitted to sexually assaulting women on tape?

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

The second that a photograph is presented that shows trump sexually assaulting a woman I agree he would HAVE to step down. Absent that though, I don't see him leaving any time soon.

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

There IS a audio recording of Trump admitting to it. He has not resigned.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

The picture shows franken fondling her breasts while she was asleep. That is sexual assault in every jurisdiction in the USA that I know of. Had he merely been miming like he was doing so it would have been crass and tasteless, the fact that he was actually touching them, and yes, he most certainly was touching them, you lost your credibility and you can take your "moral outrage" and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Trumps recording was about what women would allow you to do when you were famous. It was crass, and it was despicable, but compared to what we know politicians and the rest of the media has been doing it is nowhere near as bad as you would like to make it out to be.
Nonsense. He is not touching her in that photo. The shadow cast from his hand reveals it...

bh0gp3.png

Just because there were all those women who came out and said the Great Grabber in Chief did the things he so proudly bragged about, doesn't mean that his GOP base actually care about what he did. Hell, he could shoot someone, anyone on the streets, on live TV,and his GOP base would still blame the victim.

Last edited:

trumptards have no morality..... they voted for the loser after he admitted to sexually assaulting women.....

and the lowlives will vote for roy moore, too.

Why are you lying, stupid AL said he WILL RESIGN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, he hasn't done anything yet.

Weeeee when all else fails, play semantics games!

Tell us super smart one, what is the effective date of his resignation?

The only sexual assault Trump has committed is fucking with your head.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.""

ON

THE

AUDIO

RECORDING

'
Did he sexually assault a women?

trumptards have no morality..... they voted for the loser after he admitted to sexually assaulting women.....

and the lowlives will vote for roy moore, too.

Look at this thread. They think sexual harassment is a positive quality.

The second that a photograph is presented that shows trump sexually assaulting a woman I agree he would HAVE to step down. Absent that though, I don't see him leaving any time soon.

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

The picture shows franken fondling her breasts while she was asleep. That is sexual assault in every jurisdiction in the USA that I know of. Had he merely been miming like he was doing so it would have been crass and tasteless, the fact that he was actually touching them, and yes, he most certainly was touching them, you lost your credibility and you can take your "moral outrage" and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

Trumps recording was about what women would allow you to do when you were famous. It was crass, and it was despicable, but compared to what we know politicians and the rest of the media has been doing it is nowhere near as bad as you would like to make it out to be.
Nonsense. He is not touching her in that photo. The shadow cast from his hand reveals it...

bh0gp3.png

She was wearing a flack jacket. How do you grab a tit when it's behind a flack jacket?

Just because there were all those women who came out and said the Great Grabber in Chief did the things he was so proudly bragged about, doesn't mean that his GOP base actually care about what he did. Hell, he could shoot someone, anyone on the streets, on live TV,and his GOP base would still blame the victim.

Big Orange has at least done that for us --- showed us how sick this society is.

Clinton was no moral choice, either, jillian.

But . . . Trump will be easier to remove than Clinton.

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

Greatest president we've ever seen? Uh ... what?

This is what Trump instructed them to say.
Pretty big liar here claiming Trump contacts all of us and tells us what to say. Like I've said, no lie is too stupid for these idiots.

ON

THE

AUDIO

RECORDING

'
He said he did. Women have said he did. You say he did not. Why should we believe you?

ON

THE

AUDIO

RECORDING

'
He said he did. Women have said he did. You say he did not. Why should we believe you?

Is a USMB poster-boi calling Rump a liar??? :mad:

In the picture he's very clearly not touching, so ... you can keep lying all you want, but it doesn't change reality no matter how much you want it to.

Whether he touched her or not can't be gleaned from a fucking picture anyway.

You are incorrect. He is very clearly touching her breast.

Behind the flack jacket? Really?

bh0gp3.png

She was wearing a flack jacket. How do you grab a tit when it's behind a flack jacket?

So tell the class, exactly how many millimeters thick must the material be to make it acceptable to grab a tit?

Forum List

Back