Not another insolvable problem.

We continue to fund this bullshit because

W
Mukasey
homO
Jeff Sessions
Chris Wray
Merrick Garland

are treasonous liars who covered THIS up....

Earth has it own thermometer, ocean levels. Until they can SHOW US an ocean level rise, Earth is NOT WARMING.
If the earth is warming all hell will break loose eventually. Right now it seems to just be a ticking time bomb that's getting louder.

If the earth is warming all hell will break loose eventually. Right now it seems to just be a ticking time bomb that's getting louder.

Earth is not warming. There is no evidence of "warming" on Earth outside of URBAN HEAT ISLAND EFFECT

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES
NO OCEAN RISE

Now it's beavers in Alaska.

nunted nearly to extinctionm in the lower 48, neavers are NOT "rushing" north.

more likely the native population is thriving.

once the beavers had engineered this continent to retain water in their ponds. without the beaver dams the river s rush straight to the sea without doing enough irrigation. salmon swim right through a beaver dam , and the earth dries out if they are removed , i wonder if this is recognized as a cause of the dust bowl.

We continue to fund this bullshit because

W
Mukasey
homO
Jeff Sessions
Chris Wray
Merrick Garland

are treasonous liars who covered THIS up....

Earth has it own thermometer, ocean levels. Until they can SHOW US an ocean level rise, Earth is NOT WARMING.
Once again, your link takes us to a page full of Google search results that say all manner of different things. Do you not understand how links work?

Who is W and who is homO?

What treasonous acts have any of those people committed?

It is not an IF, the earth is warming and we stupid humans are too busy throwing shit at each other over "why" instead of dealing with the changes that are occurring until it is forced upon us.

The why is irrelevant at this point because even if tomorrow God Himself came down and told humans it is our fault (which I do not think it is) we would not change our lives enough to stop it.

Thus we just need to start working to mitigate the harmful changes and take advantage of the ones that can be helpful.

Occasionally, beavers are great. In the summer time for example, when they emerge from the streams — all wet and warm like that.
I have found that beavers are wet and warm even in the winter. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Go beavers!!!

Oregon-State-Beavers-logo.png

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Beavers are destructive ... farmers hate them, kill them on sight ... either you have levees or you have beavers ... not both, so choose wisely ...

It is not an IF, the earth is warming and we stupid humans are too busy throwing shit at each other over "why" instead of dealing with the changes that are occurring until it is forced upon us.

The why is irrelevant at this point because even if tomorrow God Himself came down and told humans it is our fault (which I do not think it is) we would not change our lives enough to stop it.

Thus we just need to start working to mitigate the harmful changes and take advantage of the ones that can be helpful.

Send you savings to AOC. Ask her to create a plan, create a task force to COOL the PLANET. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you appear?

You, Claiming to be a full grown retired “young”adult living off a hard working back of a Nurse! Heading to Panama to collectSS money at $1383 thinking you will live great! Hey but my 491K, its good to great right now.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I can categorically state that I have no problems with my beaver .
And nobody has ever tried to build a damn over or in me .

Thank you .

Once again, your link takes us to a page full of Google search results that say all manner of different things. Do you not understand how links work?

Who is W and who is homO?

What treasonous acts have any of those people committed?

Why did homO go SILENT on the issue of climate change for TWO YEARS 2010-2012?

YOU will refuse to answer that question because you know the answer, that sitting in Chris Wray's doghouse is an FBI prosecution case for FRAUD against your heroes in the Co2 FRAUD. All of the top Dems and Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" know Co2 does NOTHING.... and have KNOWN for MORE THAN A DECADE.

Forum List

Back