Kari Lake knows how to secure an election

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Recounts in 2020 didn't work. Audits in 2020 were worthless. I believe Kari Lake has now found the solution to voter fraud.

---Republican Kari Lake tells supporters: 'Strap on a Glock' as election nears---

The recounts and audits did work.

They confirmed Biden won. Bigly.
they recounted ... they didn't verify if the ballots were legal .. i'm not saying enough fraud happened to change the election but election interference by the 3 letter agencies and lies and cover ups about the laptop and Bribens business dealing surely did .. this go around it wont fly .. Americans know the truth and there wont be nearly as many ballots mailed out to virtually every address with no verification because there is no pandemic to use as an excuse .. add to that fact with the majority of Americans suffering from the soaring cost of living ! in other words Briben ain't getting over 80 million votes in Nov ..

Recounts in 2020 didn't work. Audits in 2020 were worthless. I believe Kari Lake has now found the solution to voter fraud.

---Republican Kari Lake tells supporters: 'Strap on a Glock' as election nears---

BusterFacePalm.gif

That woman is an idiot, and that is one of the least responsible speeches a US Senatorial candidate ever made. She will lose her election again, no doubt.

Look at all of the above fascist trash, just look at them, they have destroyed the United States, its fucking dead, they have doomed themselves in the killing of it, yet they are utterly oblivious of it, they love the psychopath who was cheated into office, love the evil it has unleashed, the injustice it wreaks, they love it all,, and the entire planet is burning as a consequence of such, just look at them and their pseudo-humanity, animals, they are all of them no better than any animal crawling in the sewers of America....:boohoo:

they recounted ... they didn't verify if the ballots were legal .. i'm not saying enough fraud happened to change the election but election interference by the 3 letter agencies and lies and cover ups about the laptop and Bribens business dealing surely did .. this go around it wont fly .. Americans know the truth and there wont be nearly as many ballots mailed out to virtually every address with no verification because there is no pandemic to use as an excuse .. add to that fact with the majority of Americans suffering from the soaring cost of living ! in other words Briben ain't getting over 80 million votes in Nov ..
YOUR
BLOB
LOST

Get over it.

That woman is an idiot, and that is one of the least responsible speeches a US Senatorial candidate ever made. She will lose her election again, no doubt.
This is a state that had Congresswoman Gabby Giffords shot for doing her job.
Kari Lake recommends using your gun to resolve disagreements

Ok. I’m cool with that. I habitually carry a weapon. I have a CCW License in Georgia. I don’t normally carry a Glock. I usually carry a .357 Magnum. But I carry always now. You never know when a Trump Fanboy will start shooting to try and prove some insane conspiracy theory.

So if Kari and the rest of the nut jobs want to start shooting. Fine with me. I’ve been running into these idiots at the range for a while. They make me laugh.

Ok. I’m cool with that. I habitually carry a weapon. I have a CCW License in Georgia. I don’t normally carry a Glock. I usually carry a .357 Magnum. But I carry always now. You never know when a Trump Fanboy will start shooting to try and prove some insane conspiracy theory.

So if Kari and the rest of the nut jobs want to start shooting. Fine with me. I’ve been running into these idiots at the range for a while. They make me laugh.
I carry a big stick with a nail in it
Nobody fuks with me

The recounts and audits did work.

They confirmed Biden won. Bigly.
You can recount illegal votes a million times. Audits run by the states overseen by Dominion. They never had to show any proof they did their job. No evidentiary hearings. The fraud was obvious.

You can recount illegal votes a million times. Audits run by the states overseen by Dominion. They never had to show any proof they did their job. No evidentiary hearings. The fraud was obvious.

Except I can’t figure out how they could have done it.

I like to write fiction as a hobby. And one of the things I like to do is figure out how something can work. I can’t figure out how the Democrats created tens of thousands of bogus votes. Maybe you can explain it.

Forum List

Back