But, but, but , Global Warming...The Earth is heating up year after year!!!!! If so how is this the first big snow storm in years?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
First big winter storm in years for the Northeast

People from Virginia to Massachusetts should prepare for a major snowstorm this weekend.
And this was why i left Virginia along with paying stupid state taxes also. Once again, i ask the brothers of this site,(who seem to be stalking me), how can you have "the first big winter storm in years", if the planet is warming up year after year? Are you saying that in 1000 years, that snow might not show up during the winter time anymore? Give me a break, your predictions just dont play along with what God has in store for US...

1704227768013.png

MSN And this was why i left Virginia along with paying stupid state taxes also. Once again, i ask the brothers of this site,(who seem to be stalking me), how can you have "the first big winter storm in years", if the planet is warming up year after year? Are you saying that in 1000 years, that snow might not show up during the winter time anymore? Give me a break, your predictions just dont play along with what God has in store for US...

View attachment 882436
That is not how it looks where I am. I played golf today, thank you global warming.

MSN And this was why i left Virginia along with paying stupid state taxes also. Once again, i ask the brothers of this site,(who seem to be stalking me), how can you have "the first big winter storm in years", if the planet is warming up year after year? Are you saying that in 1000 years, that snow might not show up during the winter time anymore? Give me a break, your predictions just dont play along with what God has in store for US...

View attachment 882436
BusterFacePalm.gif

View attachment 882436
And now that it is in January of 2024 do you think that this snow event is going to be figured in with the Globull Warming scam? Fuck no, it cant be because the liars would be exposed for the frauds that they are.

MSN
Anasty "kitchen sink" storm is slowly making its way across the U.S. and bringing with it dangerous weather that will leave no region spared.
Residents of the contiguous states are buckling down for snowstorms, heavy rains, thunderstorms, high winds and nearly everything else imaginable, including tornadoes. Precipitation forecast maps from the National Weather Service (NWS) show giant storm masses migrating across the country, starting in the Pacific Northwest and eventually reaching New England after dipping across the entire Lower 48.
Now if we could just get all the dumbass Marxists/Demofascists (but i repeat myself) to give up their fossil fuel gas furnaces and cars so they MUST only use renewable energy, they could freeze to death and make the world a better place....

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back