Nobody could have fixed the economy in 4 years.....

He got it b/c of a handful of turncoat Republicans. The vote was never in jeopardy. But thanks for another round of liberal revisionist history.

You're kidding, right?

GG is an expert on TMC, that it obviously where it picked up its screen name. The stream of phrases learned from TV is a clue. "Liberal revisionist history". GG must have a poster of druggie Rush across from its sagging mattress, next to one of Coulter's half written list of cliches. (The Coulter creature calls her jumble of almost sentences "books". The attempt at citations are worth the SECOND HAND price, which is LOW. Don't eat or drink anything when you first read her.......abuse of the alphabet; when she 'cites' a source, you will choke laughing.)

Someone asked me the other day if I listen to Rush. My answer was no. But you think you can size people up by superficial standards and avoid the debate. And isn't it funny that ya'll lecture us on not doing guilt by association when we talk about Obama/Ayers/Wright; yet ya'll always devolve to the Glen Beck card.

President Clinton in his speech last night stated that although he inherited a bad economy from Bush Sr., the economy that Obama received from Bush Jr. was much worse, and that no president, not him, nor any of his predecessors could have fixed the economy in only 4 years.

Maybe Obama's new slogan should be "saved in 4, fixed by 8".

Except Obama said it would be. So all that sorta goes out the window....

The general theme of the Obama reelection campaign seems to be: "I'm NOT incompetent...it just takes me a REALLY long time to get stuff done...so give me another four years and I promise to try harder this time!"

Well, he had about six months of Senate that was filabuster proof... but to the point, he passed ObamaCare.

The ugly secret of Obamacare. Even its opponents know it's necessary. That's why you didn't see Big Insurance mount a "Harry and Louise" campaign against it. It's why Romney won't say what he'll replace it with.

Obama had to swallow a big pill because it was required to fix a broken system, and he's paying a price for it.

Thats crap. Obama and the Democrats were more interested in their left of center government agenda than the economy. The record clearly shows that.

Total Pubcrappe. The stimulus turned 750k jobs lost a month into job growth in 7 months. Averted a SECOND Pub Great Depression.

Health Reform was a PUB plan to solve our economy's worst long term problem- and social injustice. Teddycare already proves what a HUGE success it will be, and health care cost rises are ALREADY down to 4% a year after YEARS of 15%.

You believe a ton of Pubcrappe and are not told the truth, DUPE. Change the channel.

Frankie i think you have already said this something like 7,363 times already.... not only change the Chanel....turn the fucking thing off.....

Obama is mocking the idea of borrowing money from your parents. But back in the day before the govt was stealing money from us; that's exactly how it worked. And we took pride in ourselves. We didn't thank the government for stealing someone else's money and then giving us our pittance.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME). End of story, except for the incredible brainwashed Pub dupes so obvious here. Talking Point BS and STUPID insults...memorixe sig, chumps of the greedy rich...

Thats crap. Obama and the Democrats were more interested in their left of center government agenda than the economy. The record clearly shows that.

Total Pubcrappe. The stimulus turned 750k jobs lost a month into job growth in 7 months. Averted a SECOND Pub Great Depression.

Health Reform was a PUB plan to solve our economy's worst long term problem- and social injustice. Teddycare already proves what a HUGE success it will be, and health care cost rises are ALREADY down to 4% a year after YEARS of 15%.

You believe a ton of Pubcrappe and are not told the truth, DUPE. Change the channel.

Frankie i think you have already said this something like 7,363 times already.... not only change the Chanel....turn the fucking thing off.....

Actual facts REALLY get you, eh,lol

The Depression of 1920 wasn't a depression, numbnuts. LOL!

yea it was the beginning of the Roaring Twenties.....

Roaring for Wall St and Pub cronies, then a Depression. Last time taxes on the rich were nothing and rich /poor gap was this bad, DUPE. Then there was the Gilded Age, a TOTAL PUB disgrace...Read "TheGood Old Days- They Were TERRIBLE". Raygun's idiot dream LOL

Frankie out here California unemployment is at 10.8%.....where are those jobs Frankie?....this State has the biggest Economy in the land.....and just about the highest Unemployment in the land.....WHERE are all these jobs Frankie?

I don't pretend that it could have been fixed. I know it could have been fixed. Do you think that the economy is some mysterious bubble that will do what it's gonna do? Applied sound economic principles yield results. Ask Taiwan and Hong Kong if that's true. They are tiny islands that went from third world countries to global powerhouses in less than a generation.

Just like I said...pretending. Applied sound generalities isn't a point. You don't know how it could've been fixed ...hell you think a generation and 4 years is an apt comparison. Lol

I know exactly the many mechanisms that economy could have been fixed. If you weren't so concerned with social engineering and thought policing then you'd read an economics book and realize how our government has went away from sound principles and went into a perpetual shell game to feed upon the ignorant masses that includes you.

I love the way you say I dont know in a paragraph that way

Frankie out here California unemployment is at 10.8%.....where are those jobs Frankie?....this State has the biggest Economy in the land.....and just about the highest Unemployment in the land.....WHERE are all these jobs Frankie?

In the Jobs Act and Tranportation Bill Pubs have been sitting on for a YEAR.

It was a recession. More Pub Propaganda only made it a depression. Depressions don't last a year.

Recession? Depression? What's the difference between a recession and a depression?

There is no standard definition of a depression. And before The Great Depression, recessions were called depressions. The term recession came about to differentiate economic downturns from severe depressions.

But if you look at the link she posted, you'll notice that the first year of the 1920 depression was as bad as the first year of the 1930 depression.

Her point was that the severity of The Great Depression could have been limited or even turned away had they used the same measures from a decade earlier.

You're kidding, right?

GG is an expert on TMC, that it obviously where it picked up its screen name. The stream of phrases learned from TV is a clue. "Liberal revisionist history". GG must have a poster of druggie Rush across from its sagging mattress, next to one of Coulter's half written list of cliches. (The Coulter creature calls her jumble of almost sentences "books". The attempt at citations are worth the SECOND HAND price, which is LOW. Don't eat or drink anything when you first read her.......abuse of the alphabet; when she 'cites' a source, you will choke laughing.)

Someone asked me the other day if I listen to Rush. My answer was no. But you think you can size people up by superficial standards and avoid the debate. And isn't it funny that ya'll lecture us on not doing guilt by association when we talk about Obama/Ayers/Wright; yet ya'll always devolve to the Glen Beck card.

How 'bout you explain this part:

He got it b/c of a handful of turncoat Republicans. The vote was never in jeopardy. But thanks for another round of liberal revisionist history.

The ship of state appears to be taking on water at a slower rate than it was taking on back on 2008.

I wouldn't characterize this economy as healthy, so much as I might characterize it as very ill, but possibly stable.

aa-White-blame-whitey-even-when-its-your-own-fault.jpg

I agree completely with Clinton. The Republicans who are trying to pass this (inevitable) meltdown off as just another recession are either naive or lying. And they keep doubling down, comparing how many freaking months it took to get out of one recession or other, holy crap, as if you can quantify this in that way.

There has never been another economic catastrophe of this size, depth, breadth and complexity. Never, ever, not even close. The Republicans aren't playing the apples and oranges game, it's more like apples and saxophones.

Forum List

Back