The Economy has not Been this Good Since Slick Willy was in the White House

You post as an idiot. Why is that?
Young people of today have crazy low mortgages, much lower taxes, far more prosperity and opertunity.
When I went to.buy my first home interest rates were 17.%. Gas had more than doubled overnight and it was rationed. We were not allowed to heat our homes above 60.
On top of that, we had rivers that we'd not freeze they were so polluted, air so bad it was like smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. DTT covered vegetables.

Tell me again how hard it is today. What ignorance.

Oh, and where did you come up with that 25% or less crap? I know where, you pulled it out of your asshole.

DDT was awesome!
Why didn't you like it?

How much is Propane, right now, in your area?
I have no idea, I don't use it accept in tanks I exchange and they've gone up four dollars for an exchange. So, 17.49 up to 21.49, a little more than 20% and up.

Wages are still high and hours are still plenty

My wages have kept up with inflation and then some
30% like prices at stores? Wow, you’re one of a few. And of course, you didn’t have to pay 7.00 dollars for gas either right? Wow, you demofks get all the perks. Why do we need illegals?

30% like prices at stores? Wow, you’re one of a few. And of course, you didn’t have to pay 7.00 dollars for gas either right? Wow, you demofks get all the perks. Why do we need illegals?
What perks? I work hard for my money

Who’s paying 7.00 for gas? Hawaii? California?

It’s 2.90-3.30 where I am

And most of us have seen substantial wage increases in the past few years

Be honest

What perks? I work hard for my money

Who’s paying 7.00 for gas? Hawaii? California?

It’s 2.90-3.30 where I am

And most of us have seen substantial wage increases in the past few years

Be honest
Six months ago it was 4.00 dollars. We’re coming up on an election and now demofks need the price point back to Jan 2021 before election night. Hahaha that’s an old ploy

HUH???
Biden didn't print anything, the FED has been doing QT, Quantitative Tightening, GO LOOK IT UP. That is when the FED takes money out of the system, and reduces the money supply. Unlike Trump that has world record QE, printing of fak emoney.

So Trump printed all the money, Trump handed out all the fake money, Trump caused the inflation, and Biden has fixed it and is taking money out of the system.

Learn the facts, you are stupid.
So Biden didn't print anything but Trump did?
Trump printed all the fake money, Trump handed out all the fake money, Trump exploded the deficit to record levels, and trump is most responsible for those increases because of all the money he handed out to everybody.
You do realize you sound really ignorant.

No facts….people are talking. Sound familiar ?
Fact.
IMG_8892.jpeg

Forum List

Back