DNC Chair Says Christians Want to Slaughter Jews

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"... Mark Alan Siegel, the Palm Beach County Democrat Chairman spoke with Scottie Hughes of Patriot TV and made some rather pointed and anti-Christian statements. Mr. Siegel was wearing a “Jews for Obama” pin. Ms. Hughes spotted the pin and asked the chairman about his support for Obama despite the administration’s record with Israel.
Here are a couple of the offensive comments made by the Palm Beach Democratic Chairman:
“I’m Jewish, I’m not a fan of any other religion than Judaism.”
“The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians who want Jews to die and convert so they can bring on the second coming of their Lord.”

Democrat Chair Spews Anti-Christian Hate Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com

Apparently Mr. Siegel has forgotten how anti-Semitism took hold in Europe using the exact same sort of rhetoric to the same end.

"After the Germans began World War II with the invasion of Poland in September 1939, the Nazi regime employed propaganda to impress upon German civilians and soldiers that the Jews were not only subhuman, but also dangerous enemies of the German Reich. The regime aimed to elicit support, or at least acquiescence, for policies aimed at removing Jews permanently from areas of German settlement."

Nazi Propaganda

One of the oft-repeated lies told was that Jews were responsible for killing Christ and were a threat to children.

“The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians who want Jews to die and convert so they can bring on the second coming of their Lord.”
Those are what christian zionists are KG. Lots of them in the Repub party. You didn't know that?

Last edited:
Those are what christian zionists are KG. Lots of them in the Repub party. You didn't know that?

Heil Obama!

images

Here's one that you guys could maybe update...put a cross on the spider:

NaziPropaganda.jpg

"... Mark Alan Siegel, the Palm Beach County Democrat Chairman spoke with Scottie Hughes of Patriot TV and made some rather pointed and anti-Christian statements. Mr. Siegel was wearing a “Jews for Obama” pin. Ms. Hughes spotted the pin and asked the chairman about his support for Obama despite the administration’s record with Israel.
Here are a couple of the offensive comments made by the Palm Beach Democratic Chairman:
“I’m Jewish, I’m not a fan of any other religion than Judaism.”

Democrat Chair Spews Anti-Christian Hate Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com

Apparently Mr. Siegel has forgotten how anti-Semitism took hold in Europe using the exact same sort of rhetoric to the same end.

"After the Germans began World War II with the invasion of Poland in September 1939, the Nazi regime employed propaganda to impress upon German civilians and soldiers that the Jews were not only subhuman, but also dangerous enemies of the German Reich. The regime aimed to elicit support, or at least acquiescence, for policies aimed at removing Jews permanently from areas of German settlement."

Nazi Propaganda

One of the oft-repeated lies told was that Jews were responsible for killing Christ and were a threat to children.

He is a loon and a liar. Who cares what he thinks? Oh wait, dimwits do.

Why the lie in the thread title? This wasn't the DNC Chair, it was a county chair.

I also get his point. A bit over the top, but conversion is why fundies are climbing over themselves to embrace Israel. It's cult like, end of times, idiocy.

Wonder what Mr. Siegel says about those who want to slaughter Jews today??

Why the lie in the thread title? This wasn't the DNC Chair, it was a county chair.

I also get his point. A bit over the top, but conversion is why fundies are climbing over themselves to embrace Israel. It's cult like, end of times, idiocy.
The idiots are at the convention, missing one of course, are you there yet?

Forum List

Back