NFL week 8

Well the Niners let Cleveland hang around longer than they should have (2nd and goal from the 1 after review calls back a Gore td, and you can't score? wtf) but still got the win. 6-1....the division is all but won, and considering the ease on paper of their schedule, 12 wins is doable.

The NFC East doesn't have a clear leader. I know the Giants are 5-2, but barely squeaking by Miami and having very little in the way of a running game makes me hesitant to consider them dominant in the division.

Who's the best of the AFC? I'd have said the Pats, but the Steelers pretty much manhandled them. Baltimore did a great job coming back from down 21, but how do you get down 21 to the Cards in the first place? The Steelers are looking strong after that win, but can they maintain? They have looked somewhat out of sync a lot this year, and they are another team you expect to run the ball with a suspect running game. Oh, and the Bills are quietly keeping pace with the top teams.

Detroit showed their 2 losses were not indicative of the team falling apart. Again a team that can't run very well, but like the Packers, they really don't need to. A nice defensive performance, too. I want to say it and I will : they are a legit contender this year. As long as Stafford stays healthy, they are.

What the hell happened to the Saints?!

Cincinnati is also quietly keeping pace in the AFC. Are they, and are the Bills, for real?

Poor Carolina fans. So much promise with the way Newton is playing, but the wins aren't quite there. If they could run more consistently to keep some of the pressure off of Newton, they would be much better.

Houston is looking like they are finally going to get to the playoffs as the pundits have been predicting for the past few years, by winning the division.

The Colts suck. Badly. I think that some of the crazy talk I've heard, about drafting Luck and trading Manning, might not be so far-fetched. This looks like a team that needs to rebuild, not just get their qb back. Could they get 2 first rounders+ for Manning, if he's healthy? Do they see themselves as needing to rebuild, or is the shock of losing possibly the best qb in the league still making the losses seem reasonable?

Maybe the Skins could get Manning! They love to overpay for free agents, and Beck doesn't seem like the answer any more than Grossman.

Did I mention the Niners are 6-1? :clap2:

I think the Chargers are going to get it together and beat the Chiefs Monday night, but if the Chiefs pull it off, I might become a believer.

How was I only 2-5 going into this week when I have Foster, Gore and Sproles? :evil:

Hahahahahaha....f*ck you Lil' Brady Boy....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whohooo....Cheatriots - go HOME!!!

STEELERS

I knew you'd slink out when it was safe:lol:

I was way to seriously watching the game...

Great things about yesterday's game:

Pittsburgh defensive line is BADLY beat up, 4 positions on injury list - yet, they buried the Patriots.
Tom Bieber...er...Tom Brady didn't even throw 200 yards, only had one offensive TD, and fumbled the ball on the Pats last play to give the Steelers a safety.

If it wasn't for a questionable call in the 1st half giving the Patriots a fresh 1st down on the 2 yard line - they would have had only 10 points in the game.

I loved how Denver threw Tim Tebow to the wolves, or Lions to be exact

They basically showed their fans....if you want Tebow, here is what you will get

They basically showed their fans....if you want Tebow, here is what you will get

Well, at least he proved he wasn't ready yet.................

Well, the Denver playcalling wasn't very helpful, they needed plays to get the ball out of his hands before the Detroit pass rush gets to him, which they did and he didn't. Denver's passblocking wasn't real good either, but let's face it, the kid is still pretty raw. It takes 3 years to make a decent NFL QB, and he needs help that he ain't getting right now. From anybody, including his own coaching staff.

Giants win to go 5-2

They pick up ground regardless of who wins Dallas-Philly

Who you play next week?
Oh, that's right, New England.....OOOPS!.
Repeat after me; 5 and 3. :lol:

Yea.....New England was pretty confident in the Super Bowl too

Down goes Brady.....Down goes Brady

Heard 4 of your starters got dinged eeking out that win over the Dolphins. Most will be back next week, but will they be 100%?

Who you play next week?
Oh, that's right, New England.....OOOPS!.
Repeat after me; 5 and 3. :lol:

Heard 4 of your starters got dinged eeking out that win over the Dolphins. Most will be back next week, but will they be 100%?

Saw your boys get slapped around by the Steelers.....

You sure you are as good as you think?

Not sure Denver threw Tebow to the Lions, but Fox Sports and the NFL Channel certainly did him no favors. They spent all week building him up as some triumphant hero that COULD BEAT THE DOLPHINS!!! IN OVER TIME!!!! TEBOW TIME!!!!!

What idiots. Typical Media Parrots.

I noticed by the second half they stopped squaking about TIM TOBOW, and started babbling about CHAMP BAILY

Saw your boys get slapped around by the Steelers.....

You sure you are as good as you think?

Not yet......any given sunday, etc.
Are you sure the 'dream team' has not begun to finally gel, tho'?

The most wonderful moment in football yesterday....when Tom Bieber....err Tom Brady fumbled to give Pittsburgh a safety.
Icing on the cake

Forum List

Back