I'm cool with Mizzou in the SEC

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Missouri in the Southeastern Conference?

OK - truth is, I'd rather have a team from North Kakalaka of Var-ginny.

BUT, MO DID have representatives in the Confederate Congress & if we can live with Kain-tuck-ee, then Mizzou is aigh-ight as well...

Maryland? Can go to hell. West by God Virginia. Learn to love the Big East. We already have Ole Missy & Missy State dragging down our academic reputation. We'll take MO & their AAU affiliation, thank you very much.

Don't let the AAU thing go to your head though. You'll still be the 4th or 5th top rated academic school in the conference, BEHIND my non-AAU affiliated Georgia Bulldogs :eusa_angel:

And good job beating the Texas Ags today.

When I think of colleges with sterling academic reputations, I always think of the Gators, the Crimson Tide, the Tigers, the other Tigers, and the Volunteers.

Sort of like when I think of fine dining, I always think of McDonald's, Taco Bell, and 7/11.

When I think of colleges with sterling academic reputations, I always think of the Gators, the Crimson Tide, the Tigers, the other Tigers, and the Volunteers.

Sort of like when I think of fine dining, I always think of McDonald's, Taco Bell, and 7/11.

University of Florida is actually the #19 ranked public university in the nation

Top Public Schools | Rankings | Top National Universities | US News

LSU is the #63 ranked public university in the nation. Hardly Galatoire's but certainly not a McDonalds. Some of its dishes are really good. Like petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, and general relativity. Its a great deal tuition-wise compared to other schools - public or private- and like most universities, its really only worth what the student puts into it.

My alma mater, UGA, is a top 50 school according to US News 7 World Report.

UF is well known for high standards in academics. Excluding the Mississippi schools, the SEC is very strong scholastically.

Laugh all you want, SEC schools can beat you on the field AND in the classroom. :)

What the SEC needs is Virginia and/or North Carolina. Throw Kentucky to the wolves, then the circle would be complete: The confederate state conference.

They should put ALL college football teams in the SEC, then they could call it The Super E-Leet Conference. You know cause then it would have all the good teams in it.

Forum List

Back