Buffalo Pittsburgh

I saw that. Tomlin is an idiot and an asshole. He walked out without even hearing what the question was. The team is revolting against him. Players have come forward saying they much prefer Rudolph as a QB, that they play better and are more motivated by him-- a guy with 6 years on the team who miraculously got them into the playoffs when they were bombing, but Tomlin is freaked because he wants his 1st round draft knucklehead crybaby Kenny Pickett back as 1st string QB. I think he is supposed to have a final public meeting today. He's sure to be asked about his contract and QB issue. Meanwhile, Pickett walked out and avoided the press after cleaning out his locker, so you know he ain't happy that Rudolph totally showed him up.

I'll be curious to see if Rudolph gets the offers he deserves from any other teams and leaves or if they give him a real chance to compete to be the starter next year.
I have to agree with you because this happened to me when I played sports. It's why I stopped playing team sports (basketball, football and baseball) and only wrestled from 10th-Senior year. If I beat you, I'm the starting guy at my weight class. In baseball and football they'd promote guys who didn't go 3 for 4 or didn't have all the tackles I had. Subjective, favoritism, who knows.

Maybe they looked at my short dad and the other kids tall dad and they figured I'd stop growing and that kid one day will be big enough to play varsity.

Even one on on sports are bullshit. I beat a kid in tennis they wanted me to play him again. Why? I beat him. Next! LOL.

Anyways, they may see Rudolph as a good backup. Doesn't have what it takes to be great. Maybe his mechanics, who knows. But I say if he won, you stay with him until he stops winning. If it's his fault you lost.

But if Tomlin thinks this new draft pick will be a future star, who are we to say he's wrong? He has 2 Superbowls. Rudolph just doesn't seem to have "it"

But if Tomlin thinks this new draft pick will be a future star, who are we to say he's wrong? He has 2 Superbowls.

Tomlin was gifted his first Super Bowl because he was still playing with the team and coaches Cowher put together. His other SB was in Arizona against Kurt Warner in SB 43 I think. That was the one year Roethlisberger actually played pretty well. It has been all downhill ever since.

Tomlin was gifted his first Super Bowl because he was still playing with the team and coaches Cowher put together. His other SB was in Arizona against Kurt Warner in SB 43 I think. That was the one year Roethlisberger actually played pretty well. It has been all downhill ever since.
You're talking to a Detroit fan remember? It's not easy to be great every year. They don't have a great team. I was surprised they made the playoffs this year. So seems to be moving in the right direction no?

You just said his 2nd was the first year Roethisberger played well for him. So he's lucky to have even 1. But he has 2. Can't take that away from him.

I can think of lots of coaches who got lucky with their first championships then after that, they are praised but guess what? Only one championship

Andy Reid is the only active coach with multiple Super Bowl wins with two.

And Belicheck of course.

You're talking to a Detroit fan remember? It's not easy to be great every year.
I think Pittsburgh expects at least a competitive team since they've won six super bowls. I think I heard a stat that every playoff game Tomlin has gone to in ages, his team got blown out in the 1st quarter much like they got demolished last week in Buffalo. The Steelers looked like a bunch of amateurs who had just got pulled in off the street and asked to play for free beers.

They don't have a great team. I was surprised they made the playoffs this year.
Jerome Bettis the old Steeler RB is from Detroit and is all happy too to see his home team finally getting a chance. Thing with the Steelers is that unlike other teams, they seem unwilling to try a new coach even when this one hasn't worked out year after year after year. I mean, they just fired Mike Vrabel, and I think he was a better coach. None of Tomlin's offensive coordinators has been worth shit.

You just said his 2nd was the first year Roethisberger played well for him. So he's lucky to have even 1. But he has 2. Can't take that away from him.
Superbowl 40 in Detroit, Roethlisberger almost cost the Steelers the game. They won despite Big Ben.

I think Pittsburgh expects at least a competitive team since they've won six super bowls. I think I heard a stat that every playoff game Tomlin has gone to in ages, his team got blown out in the 1st quarter much like they got demolished last week in Buffalo. The Steelers looked like a bunch of amateurs who had just got pulled in off the street and asked to play for free beers.

Jerome Bettis the old Steeler RB is from Detroit and is all happy too to see his home team finally getting a chance. Thing with the Steelers is that unlike other teams, they seem unwilling to try a new coach even when this one hasn't worked out year after year after year. I mean, they just fired Mike Vrabel, and I think he was a better coach. None of Tomlin's offensive coordinators has been worth shit.

Superbowl 40 in Detroit, Roethlisberger almost cost the Steelers the game. They won despite Big Ben.

Joe Dumar was the GM of the Pistons when we won in 2004. So we thought he was great. He put together that great team. But then after that team disbanded, he sucked. He didn't do anything great to get us back on top. It was as if he gave up trying because Lebron was going to rule for the next 10 plus years.

It's like rebuilding the Piston's in 1990 after the Bulls got good. Why bother? You aint gonna win. Just wait for them to retire. Well, Lebron's still around 21 years later and we still suck. LOL. We were hoping to get that 7 foot 4 guy Wembemyama.

Watching the Spanish broadcast for the game, for the USA, and they even have race mixing Home Depot commercial for the Spanish speakers in the USA. Tall Spanish looking guy and Black wife with their kid.
You do know there are Black Hispanics, right?

Also, so what? Are you triggered? Do you need a safe space?

Forum List

Back