Buffalo Pittsburgh

Watching the Spanish broadcast for the game, for the USA, and they even have race mixing Home Depot commercial for the Spanish speakers in the USA. Tall Spanish looking guy and Black wife with their kid.

Delayed game. Pittsburgh is playing with house money. No one expects them to win and they shouldn’t expect to either. Buffalo is expecting Pitt to run the ball a lot with Rudolph under center. So why aren’t they just having him sling the ball down field? What’s the worst that can happen? They are likely gonna lose either way. Maybe you catch them get a quick TD or 2 and force Josh Allen to make a mistake. That’s the only way they can win.

Pittsburgh showed up totally unprepared, over-confident and under-motivated like all of Tomlin's teams.

I haven't seen such a total ruckus since the Keystone Cops.

Tomlin is a bum and a child. It filters down to the players. If the Rooney's had an ounce of sense, they would fire him tomorrow and find a real coach.

Nonsense.
lol there was no hold on that

1705407659915.jpeg

Text book definition of holding and one that probably affected the play.

TB is looking really good. Philly has fallen apart down the last stretch of the season.
They started 10 and 1. What happened???

TB looked good, Detroit looked good. But who will win? Who fucking knows. It feels like Detroit should be able to beat them. They are not one of the teams I fear. Like, I'm glad to have them and not Green Bay. I can't wait to see the Green Bay San Fran game.

And TB played on Monday. That gives them 6 days to recoup. Lions got an extra day off. Probably they all got together and watched the game last night too. They beat a struggling Eagles team, in Tampa. The next one's on the road.

So lots of reasons for me to be positive that we can make the divisional title game. And hopefully Green Bay and San Francisco beat the hell out of each other.

Seeing Michigan win a National Championship has made me optimistic. And no matter what happens, SOL is over. The Lions did it. They won their division and then won 1 home playoff game. If they go farther, that's only bonus.

And honestly, the only thing that will truly make me happier than I am right now is a Superbowl.

Plus the heartbreak of losing a Superbowl. Who here has seen their team lose a Superbowl but never win one? Didn't the Bills go 4 times in a row and never win? With Jim Kelly as their QB? Would that make me happy? I don't think so. That's a lot of winning and that'd be cool but to never reach the goal? But that's better than the Lion's who never made it and never reached their goal. But you know what I mean. Being a Bills fan must suck.

Well maybe you'll get lucky and the Steelers will get another TD and make it 31-24. If not say g'bye to your $$$.

I got lucky enough with the second (equal) bet at PITT+24.5 to break even. Keeps me playing into TB.

placed one bet. Baker Mayfield over 1.5TD passes and got lucky on that long TD. PHI defense stinks? No tackling? What happened to them? They don’t even scheme right?
I think I would pay Ray Lewis $5mil to come fix it. Even though he was involved in a murder.

Last edited:
I got lucky enough with the second (equal) bet at PITT+24.5 to break even. Keeps me playing into TB.

placed one bet. Baker Mayfield over 1.5TD passes and got lucky on that long TD. PHI defense stinks? No tackling? What happened to them? They don’t even scheme right?
I think I would pay Ray Lewis $5mil to come fix it. Even though he was involved in a murder.
Changes need to be made in Philly. More grueling summer camps are needed. The whole year was suffering to watch. Even when they were winning. Town like Philly many fans do not critique each game but each play. Making the Super bowl and not winning is not good as people involved might never get ack there. And get quickly forgotten. Hurts may not read defenses that well. The fans have a limited amount of patience.

Forum List

Back