Buffalo Pittsburgh

Watching the Spanish broadcast for the game, for the USA, and they even have race mixing Home Depot commercial for the Spanish speakers in the USA. Tall Spanish looking guy and Black wife with their kid.
Did you see the commercial where the NFL QB ordered a Bud Light at the bar and the bar stopped everyone staring at him? Then he says "a round for the house?" and the room cheered. Wow.

Changes need to be made in Philly. More grueling summer camps are needed. The whole year was suffering to watch. Even when they were winning. Town like Philly many fans do not critique each game but each play. Making the Super bowl and not winning is not good as people involved might never get ack there. And get quickly forgotten. Hurts may not read defenses that well. The fans have a limited amount of patience.
It is so hard to win back to back. Or to keep the group that won together. Or improve. Could they have lost the eye of the tiger? Was the first half of their schedule easy? Injuries now? What is it? What went wrong in Philly?

Pittsburgh showed up totally unprepared, over-confident and under-motivated like all of Tomlin's teams.

I haven't seen such a total ruckus since the Keystone Cops.

Tomlin is a bum and a child. It filters down to the players. If the Rooney's had an ounce of sense, they would fire him tomorrow and find a real coach.
He's never had a losing season, that's insane. They have had 3 coaches in many of us our entire life, Noll, Cowher, Tomlin. Be careful because you might run into a streak that the Bengals and Cleveland have had in the not too distant past. Road game with a 3rd string QB, odds are that's a loss.

Did you see the commercial where the NFL QB ordered a Bud Light at the bar and the bar stopped everyone staring at him? Then he says "a round for the house?" and the room cheered. Wow.
Vaguely, gross.

Except for the part where he’s holding the defenders jersey and keeping him from pursuing Allen. But I’m not surprised you cant see it with your face in Allen’s nuts.
There’s nothing in your picture that shows holding. Now do you want to talk about the play that was not called a fumble that should have been called a fumble?

There’s nothing in your picture that shows holding. Now do you want to talk about the play that was not called a fumble that should have been called a fumble?

Yes there really was. If you take Allen’s dick out of your mouth long enough to watch the video you’ll see the OL has a handful of jersey which keeps 25 from disengaging from the block to tackle Allen. But we both know you won’t.

The one that hit off the TEs helmet when he was out of bounds?

Yes there really was. If you take Allen’s dick out of your mouth long enough to watch the video you’ll see the OL has a handful of jersey which keeps 25 from disengaging from the block to tackle Allen. But we both know you won’t.

The one that hit off the TEs helmet when he was out of bounds?
What the hell are you talking about? Your screenshot doesn’t show a hold. Where is there a hold? You’re literally making shit up loolo

What the hell are you talking about? Your screenshot doesn’t show a hold. Where is there a hold? You’re literally making shit up loolo
IMG_4265.png

Either the Bills player has a hand full of jersey and is pulling on it or the Steelers players jersey is defying physics

View attachment 888895

Either the Bills player has a hand full of jersey and is pulling on it or the Steelers players jersey is defying physics

View attachment 888895

If there was a holding that picture doesn’t prove it. I don’t see a fist full of jersey. I see two players going locked up together. If that’s enough evidence for offensive holding then that’s enough evidence for defensive holding. Give Josh Allen his flowers damnit !

He's never had a losing season, that's insane. They have had 3 coaches in many of us our entire life, Noll, Cowher, Tomlin.

Look, let's be clear what Tomlin's big "no losing seasons means": It means that---
  1. Despite endless team and player changes year after year, all his teams end up in the 8-8, 9-8, 10-7 range, which is the height of MEDIOCRITY. And let's face facts, I follow the Steelers, most of the games they won in 2023 they SHOULD have LOST. They were outplayed by the opposing teams, were losing most of the game, but somehow came through at the very end by the skin of their teeth, just barely winning by sheer luck. They had ONE game against the Bengals right before Christmas with Rudolph where they actually won by 3 TD's--- other than that, most every other game they won, was by one score or less. The only other game where they conclusively smashed their opponent was in the preseason against Atlanta way back in August.
  2. Tomlin is a bum who never manages to have his team ready to play. Most games they walk out on the field, especially in the first 2/3rds of the season, they come out playing like they had no plan, no preparation on how to beat their opponent or what to expect, and play like they just got off the bus partying and never practiced together before. Tomlin seems to instill an attitude (or at least tolerates it) that somehow, they are better than they really are just for being "Steelers." They play HORRIBLY, then make one small play and have the nerve to run down the field celebrating posing for the camera!
  3. They kept Ben for at least five years past the point where he was worth 2 cents, yet criticize Rudolph and Hodges for playing slightly better on a whim! Then he hires that idiot Matt Canada who never even called plays in the NFL, a rank amateur, and it took him two seasons to finally, begrudgingly admit he too was a bum.
  4. Tomlin and Rooney are too busy kissing NFL ass being woke to be a good football team.
  5. Picking Harris as RB in the FIRST ROUND was a joke. He is no better than the RB he replaced and is now getting spanked by Warren, an undrafted player being paid far less. Same goes for Kenny Pickett. No one wanted him for good reason but the Steelers jumped on him. Why? Because at Pitt, he shared the same offices at Heinz Field and they ate together. Pickett is another lost cause who will never amount to anything. Just how exactly is he any better than Rudolph (or even the other guy)? They already had Rudolph who knew the system and and had far more experience then shoved him into 3rd string for Pickett and Pickett is a BUM. Pickett has a glass jaw and will never make a good QB. He can't stay in the pocket, he can't see or hit his receivers past ten yards, and he gets banged up on every play. He had TWO concussions last year on two minor hits and now limped through this season with busted ribs before getting taken out by a leg sprain because a player fell on him. I hope Rudolph gets some good offers this off-season and tells the Steelers to pound sand for taking him from backup to practice squad when he should have replaced Ben back by 2018-2019.
  6. Tomlin is more about the politics of the game and being woke than he is about recognizing talent and winning games. To be sure, Warren ought to be the head RB making far more than Harris, who is lucky to get 1-2 yards on most plays. 1st Round Draft Pick my ass. What a joke.
The Steelers had no business being in the Playoffs and they were an embarrassment out there playing against the Bills. Junior Varsity all the way.

Last edited:
Look, let's be clear what Tomlin's big "no losing seasons means": It means that---
  1. Despite endless team and player changes year after year, all his teams end up in the 8-8, 9-8, 10-7 range, which is the height of MEDIOCRITY. And let's face facts, I follow the Steelers, most of the games they won in 2023 they SHOULD have LOST. They were outplayed by the opposing teams, were losing most of the game, but somehow came through at the very end by the skin of their teeth, just barely winning by sheer luck. They had ONE game against the Bengals right before Christmas with Rudolph where they actually won by 3 TD's--- other than that, most every other game they won, was by one score or less. The only other game where they conclusively smashed their opponent was in the preseason against Atlanta way back in August.
  2. Tomlin is a bum who never manages to have his team ready to play. Most games they walk out on the field, especially in the first 2/3rds of the season, they come out playing like they had no plan, no preparation on how to beat their opponent or what to expect, and play like they just got off the bus partying and never practiced together before. Tomlin seems to instill an attitude (or at least tolerates it) that somehow, they are better than they really are just for being "Steelers." They play HORRIBLY, then make one small play and have the nerve to run down the field celebrating posing for the camera!
  3. They kept Ben for at least five years past the point where he was worth 2 cents, yet criticize Rudolph and Hodges for playing slightly better on a whim! Then he hires that idiot Matt Canada who never even called plays in the NFL, a rank amateur, and it took him two seasons to finally, begrudgingly admit he too was a bum.
  4. Tomlin and Rooney are too busy kissing NFL ass being woke to be a good football team.
  5. Picking Harris as RB in the FIRST ROUND was a joke. He is no better than the RB he replaced and is now getting spanked by Warren, an undrafted player being paid far less. Same goes for Kenny Pickett. No one wanted him for good reason but the Steelers jumped on him. Why? Because at Pitt, he shared the same offices at Heinz Field and they ate together. Pickett is another lost cause who will never amount to anything. Just how exactly is he any better than Rudolph (or even the other guy)? They already had Rudolph who knew the system and and had far more experience then shoved him into 3rd string for Pickett and Pickett is a BUM. Pickett has a glass jaw and will never make a good QB. He can't stay in the pocket, he can't see or hit his receivers past ten yards, and he gets banged up on every play. He had TWO concussions last year on two minor hits and now limped through this season with busted ribs before getting taken out by a leg sprain because a player fell on him. I hope Rudolph gets some good offers this off-season and tells the Steelers to pound sand for taking him from backup to practice squad when he should have replaced Ben back by 2018-2019.
  6. Tomlin is more about the politics of the game and being woke than he is about recognizing talent and winning games. To be sure, Warren ought to be the head RB making far more than Harris, who is lucky to get 1-2 yards on most plays. 1st Round Draft Pick my ass. What a joke.
The Steelers had no business being in the Playoffs and they were an embarrassment out there playing against the Bills. Junior Varsity all the way.
Best interview ever

Changes need to be made in Philly. More grueling summer camps are needed. The whole year was suffering to watch. Even when they were winning. Town like Philly many fans do not critique each game but each play. Making the Super bowl and not winning is not good as people involved might never get ack there. And get quickly forgotten. Hurts may not read defenses that well. The fans have a limited amount of patience.

During that game I was watching the Peyton game show during the game. They got former BALT great linebacker Ray Lewis on during the game. He was ripping PHI to pieces. He was making total sense about what they needed and why they needed it during the plays. I would hire that guy in a NY minute to FIX my defense if I was Philly. Even with the murder involvement.

He's never had a losing season, that's insane. They have had 3 coaches in many of us our entire life, Noll, Cowher, Tomlin. Be careful because you might run into a streak that the Bengals and Cleveland have had in the not too distant past. Road game with a 3rd string QB, odds are that's a loss.

He got them to play hard the last weeks of 2023 to even make the playoffs. Outstanding coaching job there. They beat SEA at SEA in what was a playoff game already.

I did not get to see this BUFF game (working) but w/o two early turnovers it was a tie game or PITT was even ahead. Redzone fumble gave BUFF easy 7 and lost 7 with and endzone interception.

Bad calls on late hit on late slide by QB and holding on the long run? Thats all it takes. I am not sure anyone else can do better than Tomlin did with this team?

Best interview ever

I saw that. Tomlin is an idiot and an asshole. He walked out without even hearing what the question was. The team is revolting against him. Players have come forward saying they much prefer Rudolph as a QB, that they play better and are more motivated by him-- a guy with 6 years on the team who miraculously got them into the playoffs when they were bombing, but Tomlin is freaked because he wants his 1st round draft knucklehead crybaby Kenny Pickett back as 1st string QB. I think he is supposed to have a final public meeting today. He's sure to be asked about his contract and QB issue. Meanwhile, Pickett walked out and avoided the press after cleaning out his locker, so you know he ain't happy that Rudolph totally showed him up.

I'll be curious to see if Rudolph gets the offers he deserves from any other teams and leaves or if they give him a real chance to compete to be the starter next year.

I heard a recap of that play. The "NFL EXPERT" says they have camera shots in NY that "we" don't see. He says the ball probably hit the helmet of the guy out of bounds and "WE" did not get to see it.

Forum List

Back