Buffalo Pittsburgh

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
Delayed game. Pittsburgh is playing with house money. No one expects them to win and they shouldn’t expect to either. Buffalo is expecting Pitt to run the ball a lot with Rudolph under center. So why aren’t they just having him sling the ball down field? What’s the worst that can happen? They are likely gonna lose either way. Maybe you catch them get a quick TD or 2 and force Josh Allen to make a mistake. That’s the only way they can win.

Damn, Allen just ran 52 yards for a TD.....21-0 Bills.

Of course he did. I am working here and can't "see" it. But I also so Rudolph threw an interception at the 1 yd line? UGH.

I don't care if BUF wins, just keep it close. too late for that?
I bet big on PITT +10. The doubled down when it went to PITT +24.5. I am in deep deep trouble it seems.

That was a pretty run by Josh. I thought he was about to slide.

But no. Afterburners and another Buffalo TD.
Helps when they let the Olins hold. 25 was held terribly on the line and probably makes the tackle or at least slows him up. Not that it matters Pitt was going to lose regardless of what happened on that play.

Delayed game. Pittsburgh is playing with house money. No one expects them to win and they shouldn’t expect to either. Buffalo is expecting Pitt to run the ball a lot with Rudolph under center. So why aren’t they just having him sling the ball down field? What’s the worst that can happen? They are likely gonna lose either way. Maybe you catch them get a quick TD or 2 and force Josh Allen to make a mistake. That’s the only way they can win.
If the Steelers knew how to win they’d done so during the regular season – but they didn’t so here they are.

Forum List

Back