NFL - TV Ratings Down 20%

Faun, post: 18187316
A poll was taken last year which indicated 2% of the decline was attributable to Kaepernick.

Trump may have given protesting players a boost in legitimacy. Goodall's thoughtful rejection of Trump's hateful and divisive Huntsville Alabama statement helps the protesting players cause.

The NFL and its sponsers may find the anti-Trump sports marketplace quite profitable.

I know they are selling a boat load of jersey's from the Steeler that decided to stand for the national anthem, how many Kaepernick Jerseys are the selling?

What's that? None?

Hmm.

Faun, post: 18187316
A poll was taken last year which indicated 2% of the decline was attributable to Kaepernick.

Trump may have given protesting players a boost in legitimacy. Goodall's thoughtful rejection of Trump's hateful and divisive Huntsville Alabama statement helps the protesting players cause.

The NFL and its sponsers may find the anti-Trump sports marketplace quite profitable.

I know they are selling a boat load of jersey's from the Steeler that decided to stand for the national anthem, how many Kaepernick Jerseys are the selling?

What's that? None?

Hmm.
LOL

None??

Lemme guess — Trump supporter? Or are you shooting smack?

According to Rovell, Kaepernick had the best-selling 49ers merchandise from March through May 2017 despite not being on the team roster. In August, it was reported that Kaepernick was 39th on the NFL Players Association official merchandise top 50 list. In September 2016, Kaepernick's jersey became the top seller while his protest was in full swing.

NFL Jersey Sales Tied To Colin Kaepernick, Alejandro Villanueva Protest Roles

TroglocratsRdumb, post: 18196957
Football Fans want to watch the game, not dumb racist left wing bigots having their hissy fits

Switch to hockey, NASCAR, hardly any dumb blacks involved there, freakin racist.

Why do you white racist fans watch the
NFL anyway? You want dumb black players to play through pain and injury to entertain you, but they got to know their place on the football plantation. Whites own the plantation and that must be enforced.

TroglocratsRdumb, post: 18196957
Football Fans want to watch the game, not dumb racist left wing bigots having their hissy fits

Switch to hockey, NASCAR, hardly any dumb blacks involved there, freakin racist.

Why do you white racist fans watch the
NFL anyway? You want dumb black players to play through pain and injury to entertain you, but they got to know their place on the football plantation. Whites own the plantation and that must be enforced.
hmmm you made it about race.....because you are a racist

Dang, I wish I'd taken that bet from whichever LW moonbat claimed that the Kneelers wouldn't cause any financial damage to the NFL.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-26-at-1.04.46-PM-804x994-4a59913.png

“I went over there and I fought for the rights and freedoms of everybody to do whatever they wanted to do in a lawful manner,” Jones said. “So if the NFL as a whole wants to protest the flag and protest America, then so be it, that’s your right.”

“Keep it peaceful, keep it respectful and I don’t care what you do,” he added.

Great Man. Great American. Everything that Trump isn't.

TroglocratsRdumb, post: 18228689
hmmm you made it about race.....because you are a racist

There is not a racist bone in my body.

Trump's white. He is an embarrassment to the white race.

I dare you to read the following and see if it's worth continuing with your Trumpian discusting racist rant telling black football players to shut up because it bothers his white base.

This is up there with Trump's most disgusting tweets;

(Double leg amputee military......)
Veteran Whose Photo Trump Retweeted Wants No Part In Politics Of NFL Protest

Veteran Whose Photo Trump Retweeted Wants No Part In Politics Of NFL Protest

What kind of putrid human being uses a photo of a military veteran who lost both legs in service to our country in a divisive hate speech tweet that this veteran has zero agreement with Trump on this issue.

Polling is coming in - the majority of Americans disagree with Trump saying he is the one that should STFU about protesting players.

Mostly racists are bothered - Trump's freakin base. Trump's hoping to make them forget about his Chuckie and Nancy deal.

I see it works on you.

Last edited:
Dang, I wish I'd taken that bet from whichever LW moonbat claimed that the Kneelers wouldn't cause any financial damage to the NFL.

I wonder if there will be long-term consequences. Will people who quit watching continue not to watch? What if the kneeling protests end? When will the NFL feel any possible financial hit? Will this issue have any effect on future broadcasting contracts?

Kneelers haven't caused any financial damage to the NFL. Are you as dumb as Trump or what?

Poll: Majority disagrees with Trump on firing athletes who kneel during anthem

And it won't. I think Trump suffers politically because of the divisive racial implications of appealing to his white base in such a crass way as he did in Huntsville Alabama.

Already suffering because of 24 NFL tweets over the weekend vs 4 about Puerto Rico.

I wonder if there will be long-term consequences. Will people who quit watching continue not to watch? What if the kneeling protests end? When will the NFL feel any possible financial hit? Will this issue have any effect on future broadcasting contracts?

Assessment & Prediction:

The NFL is already on a decline due to cord cutting and fewer kids playing football. The upcoming generation is just not that interested. The core audience for football is more conservative than the Pop Culture Entertainment Complex, and is alienated by the politicization of football.

Of those who quit watching due to the Kneeler Self-Indulgent Fake Virtue Signaling, many will never return to being regular viewers. The NFL will be yet another institution ruined by Prog Identity Politics.

Kneelers haven't caused any financial damage to the NFL. Are you as dumb as Trump or what?

Poll: Majority disagrees with Trump on firing athletes who kneel during anthem

And it won't. I think Trump suffers politically because of the divisive racial implications of appealing to his white base in such a crass way as he did in Huntsville Alabama.

Already suffering because of 24 NFL tweets over the weekend vs 4 about Puerto Rico.

You're late for your Special Olympics practice, bub.

Assessment & Prediction:

The NFL is already on a decline due to cord cutting and fewer kids playing football. The upcoming generation is just not that interested. The core audience for football is more conservative than the Pop Culture Entertainment Complex, and is alienated by the politicization of football.

Of those who quit watching due to the Kneeler Self-Indulgent Fake Virtue Signaling, many will never return to being regular viewers. The NFL will be yet another institution ruined by Prog Identity Politics.

The NFL is such a monolithic sports league, I find that hard to believe. :dunno:

boedicca, post: 18228989
The NFL will be yet another institution ruined by Prog Identity Politics.

No institution is ruined by progressive identity politics.

Trump's idiot white base that actually watch pro-sports will get over it when Trump throws the next racist shiny object at them.

Anyway, what institutions lacking a pure white homophobic Judeo/Christian identity have been ruined the last forty years?

I'll bet that DirectTV negotiates to get the fees it pays to the NFL dropped due to this egregious development.

Last edited:

Assessment & Prediction:

The NFL is such a monolithic sports league, I find that hard to believe. :dunno:

Pride goeth before the fall.

boedicca, post: 18228989
The NFL will be yet another institution ruined by Prog Identity Politics.

No institution is ruined by progressive identity politics.

Trump's idiot white base that actually watch pro-sports will get over it when Trump throws the next racist shiny object at them.

Anyway, what institutions lacking a pure white homophobic Judeo/Christian identity have been ruined the last forty years?

You aren't very perceptive, aren't you, bub?

Assessment & Prediction:

Yeah I dont see the NFL lasting for more than 20 years at the MOST because of those good points you mentioned.:up:.
when the NFL comes to an end,I will throw a party the fact the cheatriots have tainted a great sport and the NFL really lost its credibility back in the 90's letting so many teams move. ESPECIALLY the Rams leaving LA the second biggest media market in the country for that small no name hicktown in st louis more than anything destroyed the game.

Thats like letting the yankees leave NY for oklahoma or some stupiud shit like that,you just dont do that,not with a team that has so much history and tradition like that.:rolleyes: I thought all that bullshit of moving was over with until recently with the chargers being allowed to go to LA which was as equally as stupid as the Rams leaving LA.:cuckoo:

another prime example of the NFL not giving a shit about history and shitting on the fans putting a fucking brand new shiny stadium over history.:fu:thats what I say to all these asshole NFL owners who shit on all their fans all the time in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

.Kudos to all the loyal san diego fans that did not blindly follow them like sheep to LA to support them.:thup: they hurt that asshole spanos where he needed to be hurt the most,in the wallet with half filled empty stadiums.:thup:

they are already talking about wanting to move back but the people in SD you might already know this,but they wont support them if they DO come back because they hate spanos now so they have to get a new owner for them to support them again.:up:

the people in SD dont put Spanos on a pedastal like Raider fans in Oakland did with Al Davis which is why they did welcome them back when they came back.:D

Last edited:
boedicca, post: 18234455,

I'm very perceptive but not a mind reader. If you have a mind please answer the question you just avoided:

NotfooledbyW, post: 18229061

It should not be so difficult..

Name for us a ruined (by identity politics) institution during the last fiery years.

Right now my perception is that you are talking out if your ass. You can't name even one.

boedicca, post: 18234455,

I'm very perceptive but not a mind reader. If you have a mind please answer the question you just avoided:

NotfooledbyW, post: 18229061

It should not be so difficult..

Name for us a ruined (by identity politics) institution during the last fiery years.

Right now my perception is that you are talking out if your ass. You can't name even one.

Damn. Learn how to use the quote feature, bub.

Forum List

Back