NFL - TV Ratings Down 20%

boedicca, post: 1823554
Damn. Learn how to use the quote feature, bub.

Why? Because you can't name an institution that has been ruined by identity politics? You made a claim. You need to learn how to back your claims.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy; all of these have been ruined by Progressivism:

- Higher education
- Hollywood
- Network television
- DC
- Social Media

And now professional sports is on the fast track to join them in the Prog Cesspool.

Why? Because you can't name an institution that has been ruined by identity politics? You made a claim. You need to learn how to back your claims.

- Higher education
- Hollywood
- Network television
- DC
- Social Media

And now professional sports is on the fast track to join them in the Prog Cesspool.

Hey dont you agree this vessor guy is a sockpuppet troll?

Oakland is forming lawsuit against Davis and corrupt NFL.

.He ignored pesky facts where i took him to school that Oakland is not anywhere near a dump that vegas is.Vegas is the place that is a shithole as i proved on this thats why it is so laughable they want to move there going from a place that has a thriving community and jobs are growing to a place that is bankrupt,has the worst education in the country,and people are so poor they have to work two jobs there where that is not the case at all in oakland and oakland has noting on vegas in crime which he ignored as well.:biggrin:

this sockpuppet troll just had a bad life in oakland obviously agreed?:biggrin:

I mean i talk to people in the bay area all the time so I KNOW this link here is total BS and not at all true.this link is totally wrong agreed?

Borenstein: Oakland city finances deteriorate in strong economy

he expect me to read HIS propaganda when he wont even look at the fact i posted?:rolleyes:

- Higher education
- Hollywood
- Network television
- DC
- Social Media

.He ignored pesky facts where i took him to school that Oakland is not anywhere near a dump that vegas is.Vegas is the place that is a shithole as i proved on this thats why it is so laughable they want to move there going from a place that has a thriving community and jobs are growing to a place that is bankrupt,has the worst education in the country,and people are so poor they have to work two jobs there where that is not the case at all in oakland and oakland has noting on vegas in crime which he ignored as well.:biggrin:

I mean i talk to people in the bay area all the time so I KNOW this link here is total BS and not at all true.this link is totally wrong agreed?

he expect me to read HIS propaganda when he wont even look at the fact i posted?:rolleyes:

The pension problem in Oakland is factual - and something that is going on across most cities and counties, as well as the state government. The unfunded pension and retiree healthcare liabilities are enormous.

UC, for example, hasn't made any contributions to the pension fund for UC employees in 20 YEARS!...but have amped up what will be paid out. It's disgusting.

It's also what Prog-Big Government does: rape the tax payer in order to pay government employees excise comp and benefits.

- Higher education
- Hollywood
- Network television
- DC
- Social Media

The pension problem in Oakland is factual - and something that is going on across most cities and counties, as well as the state government. The unfunded pension and retiree healthcare liabilities are enormous.

UC, for example, hasn't made any contributions to the pension fund for UC employees in 20 YEARS!...but have amped up what will be paid out. It's disgusting.

It's also what Prog-Big Government does: rape the tax payer in order to pay government employees excise comp and benefits.

Knowing how vegas is such a shithole,,i have no doudt its even MUCH worse there than Oakland just s the crime is as i proved earlier..:biggrin:

boedicca, post: 18240071
- Higher education

How has higher education been ruined? Is it too diversified and integrated for you? Are you saying every graduate with higher education is a ruined person because of identity politics.

You make no sense you know.

Hollywood

Why, because they don't make movies glorifying patriotic violence against minorities, immigrants and the gay and transgender community, and any other identity group you have chosen to hate.

You must be a sicko to attack Hollywood in this way.

- Network television

So many choices on TV nowadays, what the hell are you talking about. There are plenty of identity hate networks in now you should be living the dream.

Did you like it better with only three networks?

What in the hell is ruined?

- Social Media

Trump loves it and had a decent political boost from using a media where most his followers have abandoned all and any demand for facts and honesty by their heroes that use it.

We are learning more about one particular foreign government that uses social media to extremely divide Americans among gender, sexual identity, racial, religious and political lines.

I'd think you be all in on that.

( 2016) according to Post-ABC polling in August and early September: In combined surveys, 44 percent of Republican-leaning adults younger than 30 said Trump was biased against women and minorities, compared with a quarter of those age 30 to 64 and one-fifth of those 65 and older.

Here's some numbers from the 2016 campaign that explains it is the process of aging - birth to death - that is ruining your anti progress gate driven ideology.

Nationally, Trump seems to have less support from younger Republicans. Less than two-thirds of Republican-leaning voters younger than 30 support Trump, while more than three-quarters of 30-to-64-year-olds and 85 percent of seniors do, in an average of September Washington Post-ABC national polls.

And younger Republicans were more likely to say Trump is biased against women and minorities, according to Post-ABC polling in August and early September: In combined surveys, 44 percent of Republican-leaning adults younger than 30 said Trump was biased against women and minorities, compared with a quarter of those age 30 to 64 and one-fifth of those 65 and older.

Liberty University students protest association with Trump

Trump's anti progress elderly voters are dying off every hour and there are fewer and fewer anti progress newcomers to the political scene to replace them. Add that to a growing non-white, non-Hispanic and non-Christian population and we see your hater is not being ruined by progress. Your kind are dying off naturally. That is ruining your life.

Hollywood

Why, because they don't make movies glorifying patriotic violence against minorities, immigrants and the gay and transgender community, and any other identity group you have chosen to hate.

You must be a sicko to attack Hollywood in this way.

Sicko is the business plan of Hollywood.

- Network television

So many choices on TV nowadays, what the hell are you talking about. There are plenty of identity hate networks in now you should be living the dream.

Did you like it better with only three networks?

What in the hell is ruined?

Have you quit beating your wife?

- Social Media

Trump loves it and had a decent political boost from using a media where most his followers have abandoned all and any demand for facts and honesty by their heroes that use it.

We are learning more about one particular foreign government that uses social media to extremely divide Americans among gender, sexual identity, racial, religious and political lines.

I'd think you be all in on that.

Social Media is a fascist pit ruled by whiny SJW snowflake crybullies. Try keeping up.

( 2016) according to Post-ABC polling in August and early September: In combined surveys, 44 percent of Republican-leaning adults younger than 30 said Trump was biased against women and minorities, compared with a quarter of those age 30 to 64 and one-fifth of those 65 and older.

Here's some numbers from the 2016 campaign that explains it is the process of aging - birth to death - that is ruining your anti progress gate driven ideology.

Nationally, Trump seems to have less support from younger Republicans. Less than two-thirds of Republican-leaning voters younger than 30 support Trump, while more than three-quarters of 30-to-64-year-olds and 85 percent of seniors do, in an average of September Washington Post-ABC national polls.

And younger Republicans were more likely to say Trump is biased against women and minorities, according to Post-ABC polling in August and early September: In combined surveys, 44 percent of Republican-leaning adults younger than 30 said Trump was biased against women and minorities, compared with a quarter of those age 30 to 64 and one-fifth of those 65 and older.

Liberty University students protest association with Trump

Trump's anti progress elderly voters are dying off every hour and there are fewer and fewer anti progress newcomers to the political scene to replace them. Add that to a growing non-white, non-Hispanic and non-Christian population and we see your hater is not being ruined by progress. Your kind are dying off naturally. That is ruining your life.

Racist race baiter continues to race bait.

What a sad little prog tool you are.

The greedy NFL Owners and racist NFL Players have not been contrite enough yet.
They need to beg for forgiveness.
The Boycott will continue.

The dumb racist NFL Players are locking arms in solidarity against the hero Policemen and hero Soldiers who sacrificed their lives so that ingrate NFL Players could be rich and famous

The NFL ratings are tanking!!! . Since the weirdo Kapernutjob and his comrades started disrespecting our National Anthem, the NFL TV ratings have dropped significantly, with no end in sight.

with a 14.6/25 in meter-market ratings, the beginning of the new NFL season was not exactly a winner for the league and NBC.

Of course, last night’s 8:45 PM – midnight ET game comes off last season’s sacked ratings, as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who was soundly booed and mocked by clown nose sporting Patriots fans at Foxborough last night, the Comcast-owned net and others are more than aware. Starting out in a 12% decline, a generous analysis had ratings for the 2016-2017 season down around 8% overall from the year before in the end.
NFL Kickoff Game Ratings Take A Hit From 2016 As Patriots Lose To Chiefs
On a personal note- this is the first season in 20 years that I am not playing any Fantasy Football. None. I just don't care about it anymore. I don't think I am alone either.

this is what i said would happen two weeks ago BEFORE the NFL season began.:up:

The only problem with your warped theory that it is because of Kapernick is that NFL ratings started dropping year after year each year drastically worse each year 6 years ago and Kappy did not start this until last season.:D do your homework and research,the NFL ratings started dropping SIX years ago way before Kappy started the controversy.:D:lmao::itsok::itsok:

You are in denial mode that it is because of the CHEATRIOTS organization constantly getting away with scandal after scandal as they do creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal that that is the REAL reason NFL ratings have dropped the last few years.:D

you and rocko and others here always invent flimsy excuse after flimsy excuse all the time that other teams cheat on the same level that they do because you guys are in denial mode that a game that is near and dear to you has been tainted because of the cheatriots and that they have created the biggest scandal and controversy since the black sox scandal.:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorry that the truth hurts you guys feelings on this but the proof is in the pudding that NFL fans are fed up with the corruption of the NFL because of the cheatriots organization with the proof being all the fans at santa clara booed that cheating fraud quarterback shady brady at the superbowl.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sorry the truth hurts charlie,here is a crying towel to deal with the fact ratings have dropped year after because they are sick of this fraud organization.:itsok::itsok::lmao:

this is the CHEATRIOTS team,for a superbowl team you would think the ratings would be sky high for a prime time game like that.:lmao:

Only way they will stop dropping is strip the team of all wins and playoffs and superbowl wins and keep shady brady and belicheat out of the hall of fame to restore the NFL's credibility.:itsok:

the real quarterbacks in the NFL who have the most superbowl rings are tied at four a piece for it,that being of course Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana who were NOT booed.Montana of course you can understand but that does not account for Bradshaw not being booed.:D

He wasnt of course because he is a REAl NFL quarterback who wasnt the wuss brady is who got taken out a whole year by a mere shot to the knee by a mere helmet. Wuss Brady would NEVER have been able to last in the NFL back in Bradshaws day when quarterbacks got thrown around like a ragdoll and defenders could MUG the receivers as they did back then.:biggrin:

Poor ratings are the Patriots fault? God you're an idiot! Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time if he retired tomorrow. You're a whiny little hater who's team gets used by Brady every time he steps on the field!

The ratings are down because of lousy teams, lousy match ups being televised in prime slots and players like Odell Beckham Junior who thinks pretending to urinate on the field is a "cool" thing to do!

All cable channel viewership is down, welcome to the new world people..

I agree with that, Moonie...but from my own experience lately...there simply aren't games being shown that are compelling. Why are we getting crap teams playing on Monday Night and Thursday Night games? Who would want to watch a game between the Browns and the Jets? Even if you're a fan of those two teams they're hard to stomach.

Forum List

Back