NFL - TV Ratings Down 20%

All cable channel viewership is down, welcome to the new world people..

I agree with that, Moonie...but from my own experience lately...there simply aren't games being shown that are compelling. Why are we getting crap teams playing on Monday Night and Thursday Night games? Who would want to watch a game between the Browns and the Jets? Even if you're a fan of those two teams they're hard to stomach.
I really don't understand why, but when the NFL players went on strike in the 1980's, I stopped paying attention to the NFL and have concentrated on college football...

boedicca, post: 18240071
- Higher education

How has higher education been ruined? Is it too diversified and integrated for you? Are you saying every graduate with higher education is a ruined person because of identity politics.

You make no sense you know.
That one’s just a flaming nut who spits on anything she doesn’t like and then calls it “Liberal.”

White Man's Burden "Helping Those People"....

22089684_1397641060284698_9145042240310899324_n.jpg

If "taking a knee" during the National anthem disrespects the Flag what about 'taking a pee'.... how about hands off your sch-long and put it over your heart commie bastard ..... ....

The NFL ratings are tanking!!! . Since the weirdo Kapernutjob and his comrades started disrespecting our National Anthem, the NFL TV ratings have dropped significantly, with no end in sight.

with a 14.6/25 in meter-market ratings, the beginning of the new NFL season was not exactly a winner for the league and NBC.

Of course, last night’s 8:45 PM – midnight ET game comes off last season’s sacked ratings, as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who was soundly booed and mocked by clown nose sporting Patriots fans at Foxborough last night, the Comcast-owned net and others are more than aware. Starting out in a 12% decline, a generous analysis had ratings for the 2016-2017 season down around 8% overall from the year before in the end.
NFL Kickoff Game Ratings Take A Hit From 2016 As Patriots Lose To Chiefs
On a personal note- this is the first season in 20 years that I am not playing any Fantasy Football. None. I just don't care about it anymore. I don't think I am alone either.
Dammit its all Collin Kaepernicks fault. Kap told Conservative Amerika to go fuck off.

Good for Kap.:up:

Posters like the OP, Rocko,and other sheep here at USMB, are in denial mode that a game that is near and dear to them has been tainted with the greatest scandal in sports history by this guy right here and his coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Patriots_Browns_Football-0834a-0639.jpg

Ignoring pesky facts that prove it the FACT the entire stadium in santa clara booed this phony fraud quarterback:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.:lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1:

the REAL NFL quarterbacks that have won the most superbowls-four a piece,are Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana.:D

haters-gonna-hate-gif-11.gif

- Social Media

Trump loves it and had a decent political boost from using a media where most his followers have abandoned all and any demand for facts and honesty by their heroes that use it.

We are learning more about one particular foreign government that uses social media to extremely divide Americans among gender, sexual identity, racial, religious and political lines.

I'd think you be all in on that.

Social Media is a fascist pit ruled by whiny SJW snowflake crybullies. Try keeping up.

Trump's a snowflake. Thanks for the surrender on all the other posts

- Social Media

Trump loves it and had a decent political boost from using a media where most his followers have abandoned all and any demand for facts and honesty by their heroes that use it.

We are learning more about one particular foreign government that uses social media to extremely divide Americans among gender, sexual identity, racial, religious and political lines.

I'd think you be all in on that.

Social Media is a fascist pit ruled by whiny SJW snowflake crybullies. Try keeping up.

I think you are using social media incorrectly. :p

The NFL ratings are tanking!!! . Since the weirdo Kapernutjob and his comrades started disrespecting our National Anthem, the NFL TV ratings have dropped significantly, with no end in sight.

with a 14.6/25 in meter-market ratings, the beginning of the new NFL season was not exactly a winner for the league and NBC.

Of course, last night’s 8:45 PM – midnight ET game comes off last season’s sacked ratings, as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who was soundly booed and mocked by clown nose sporting Patriots fans at Foxborough last night, the Comcast-owned net and others are more than aware. Starting out in a 12% decline, a generous analysis had ratings for the 2016-2017 season down around 8% overall from the year before in the end.
On a personal note- this is the first season in 20 years that I am not playing any Fantasy Football. None. I just don't care about it anymore. I don't think I am alone either.
Dammit its all Collin Kaepernicks fault. Kap told Conservative Amerika to go fuck off.

Posters like the OP, Rocko,and other sheep here at USMB, are in denial mode that a game that is near and dear to them has been tainted with the greatest scandal in sports history by this guy right here and his coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ignoring pesky facts that prove it the FACT the entire stadium in santa clara booed this phony fraud quarterback:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.:lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1:

the REAL NFL quarterbacks that have won the most superbowls-four a piece,are Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana.:D

pesky facts are pesky facts and the patriots/chiefs season opener game had an all time low for an NFL opener and it was the ONLY game in town and kapernick was NOT on either team so so much for the kapernick lame excuse.:lmao: oh and dont forget the pesky facts that THOUSANDS booed shady brady at santa clara in the superbowl of the bronocs and panthers game.:haha::lmao: so apparantly i am in good company of THOUSANDS who are not in denail mode that they have tainted a great sport and have tuned out on the NFL because of this pesky little fact as well understanding the other teams are involved as well.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

The dumb racist NFL Players are locking arms in solidarity against the hero Policemen and hero Soldiers who sacrificed their lives so that ingrate NFL Players could be rich and famous
Trump called NFL players SON OF BITCHES!!!!! Basically calling NFL Players mothers.....BITCHES!!! Trump will be hated for doing that stint. Trump will owe those players an apologee. If Trump doesn't do it......It's FUCK YOU Trump!

pesky facts are pesky facts and the patriots/chiefs season opener game had an all time low for an NFL opener and it was the ONLY game in town and kapernick was NOT on either team so so much for the kapernick lame excuse.:lmao: oh and dont forget the pesky facts that THOUSANDS booed shady brady at santa clara in the superbowl of the bronocs and panthers game.:haha::lmao: so apparantly i am in good company of THOUSANDS who are not in denail mode that they have tainted a great sport and have tuned out on the NFL because of this pesky little fact as well understanding the other teams are involved as well.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

Where do you get that information? From what I've read, it was the lowest rated season opener since 2009.

TV ratings were down for Chiefs’ upset win over Patriots
Austin Karp on Twitter
Chiefs-Patriots clash draws lowest TV ratings for an NFL opener since 2009

The dumb racist NFL Players are locking arms in solidarity against the hero Policemen and hero Soldiers who sacrificed their lives so that ingrate NFL Players could be rich and famous
Trump called NFL players SON OF BITCHES!!!!! Basically calling NFL Players mothers.....BITCHES!!! Trump will be hated for doing that stint. Trump will owe those players an apologee. If Trump doesn't do it......It's FUCK YOU Trump!

yeah I was myself a Trump supporter till now.No more.Fuck Rump.I still have no regrets in voting for him though since the alternative was an evil mass murdering bitch.no matter what happens in the rest of his term,i will not regret voting for him since we KNEW what we would get with the evil slut bitch in office.

Where do you get that information? From what I've read, it was the lowest rated season opener since 2009.

Austin Karp on Twitter

thats just proving my point FOR ME,all i said was it was the lowest ratings ever for an NFL season opener just as that link says you posted.:haha:

Austin Karp on Twitter

thats just proving my point FOR ME,all i said was it was the lowest ratings ever for an NFL season opener just as that link says you posted.:haha:

Um, the lowest rated opener EVER is much different than the lowest rated opener since 2009. Are you having trouble with the word "ever"?

I love it when you on the left work yourself into a LATHER over perceived slights, Rastamen! Let me clue you in...when you call someone an SOB...you're NOT insulting their mother...you're insulting THEM!

Austin Karp on Twitter

Um, the lowest rated opener EVER is much different than the lowest rated opener since 2009. Are you having trouble with the word "ever"?

He has problems with words...period! Rational thought seems to be a problem as well!

I love it when you on the left work yourself into a LATHER over perceived slights, Rastamen! Let me clue you in...when you call someone an SOB...you're NOT insulting their mother...you're insulting THEM!
Leave it to a brain-dead rightie to claim you’re not insulting someone when calling them a “bitch.” :cuckoo:

yeah I was myself a Trump supporter till now.No more.Fuck Rump.I still have no regrets in voting for him though since the alternative was an evil mass murdering bitch.no matter what happens in the rest of his term,i will not regret voting for him since we KNEW what we would get with the evil slut bitch in office.

Well its a bit too early too see if Trump turns out to more corrupted that Hillary. However, both Trump and Hillary were so unpopular over 90 million registered voters did not vote.

Would a President H. Clinton (had she won) be under investigation for impeachment-obstructing justice as Trump finds himself under in 8 short months into office?? I guess we will never know.

So far the GOP congress hasn't turned on Trump to save their seats. Perhaps as the mid-terms draw near and Robert Mueller tightens the noose things could changer in a hurry. What Trump has working against his Presidency is the long arm of Time.

How many in Trump's administration are willing to go to jail for Trump, especially once they realize Trump can't pardoned them. Who does Trump save......Don Jr or son-in-law Kushner!!!! The CIA-FBI and Intel Agencies both foreign and domestic have on Trump and there's nothing Trump can do about it

White Man's Burden "Helping Those People"....

22089684_1397641060284698_9145042240310899324_n.jpg

It seems to cut both ways, I saw an article telling people that burning NFL jerseys is the wrong way to protest and does not help the issue and should quit justifying the burning of the jerseys.

I don’t think that either helps anyone however, those both have the right to protest and others have a right to agree or disagree with the protest.

It looks like every seat at Arrowhead has a fan in it tonight. No real fan and decent American would ever pay attention to an idiot like Trump.

Forum List

Back