NFL - TV Ratings Down 20%

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Zander, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,968
    The NFL ratings are tanking!!! . Since the weirdo Kapernutjob and his comrades started disrespecting our National Anthem, the NFL TV ratings have dropped significantly, with no end in sight.

with a 14.6/25 in meter-market ratings, the beginning of the new NFL season was not exactly a winner for the league and NBC.

Of course, last night’s 8:45 PM – midnight ET game comes off last season’s sacked ratings, as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who was soundly booed and mocked by clown nose sporting Patriots fans at Foxborough last night, the Comcast-owned net and others are more than aware. Starting out in a 12% decline, a generous analysis had ratings for the 2016-2017 season down around 8% overall from the year before in the end.
    NFL Kickoff Game Ratings Take A Hit From 2016 As Patriots Lose To Chiefs
    On a personal note- this is the first season in 20 years that I am not playing any Fantasy Football. None. I just don't care about it anymore. I don't think I am alone either.

• Thank You! x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,262
    What about all other sports. Do you have a list?

NHL
    NBA
    Nascar
    Frolf

3. Rocko

Rocko Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,521
    I know ratings in the NBA were up last year

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rocko

Rocko Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,521
    I hope these owners get the message

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,030
    What's the NFL? :eusa_whistle:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,264
    I like my football team but screw the NFL.

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. RASTAMEN

RASTAMEN VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,583
    Dammit its all Collin Kaepernicks fault. Kap told Conservative Amerika to go fuck off.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,166
    :udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

same here. pretty much the only NFL i watch these days is games from yesteryear in the 70's and 80's when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

i have switched to college football.

go UCLA.:thup:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,166
    this is what i said would happen two weeks ago BEFORE the NFL season began.:up:

The only problem with your warped theory that it is because of Kapernick is that NFL ratings started dropping year after year each year drastically worse each year 6 years ago and Kappy did not start this until last season.:D do your homework and research,the NFL ratings started dropping SIX years ago way before Kappy started the controversy.:D:lmao::itsok::itsok:

You are in denial mode that it is because of the CHEATRIOTS organization constantly getting away with scandal after scandal as they do creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal that that is the REAL reason NFL ratings have dropped the last few years.:D

you and rocko and others here always invent flimsy excuse after flimsy excuse all the time that other teams cheat on the same level that they do because you guys are in denial mode that a game that is near and dear to you has been tainted because of the cheatriots and that they have created the biggest scandal and controversy since the black sox scandal.:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorry that the truth hurts you guys feelings on this but the proof is in the pudding that NFL fans are fed up with the corruption of the NFL because of the cheatriots organization with the proof being all the fans at santa clara booed that cheating fraud quarterback shady brady at the superbowl.
    :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sorry the truth hurts charlie,here is a crying towel to deal with the fact ratings have dropped year after because they are sick of this fraud organization.:itsok::itsok::lmao:

this is the CHEATRIOTS team,for a superbowl team you would think the ratings would be sky high for a prime time game like that.:lmao:

Only way they will stop dropping is strip the team of all wins and playoffs and superbowl wins and keep shady brady and belicheat out of the hall of fame to restore the NFL's credibility.:itsok:

the real quarterbacks in the NFL who have the most superbowl rings are tied at four a piece for it,that being of course Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana who were NOT booed.Montana of course you can understand but that does not account for Bradshaw not being booed.:D

He wasnt of course because he is a REAl NFL quarterback who wasnt the wuss brady is who got taken out a whole year by a mere shot to the knee by a mere helmet. Wuss Brady would NEVER have been able to last in the NFL back in Bradshaws day when quarterbacks got thrown around like a ragdoll and defenders could MUG the receivers as they did back then.:biggrin:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,166

Good for Kap.:up:

Posters like the OP, Rocko,and other sheep here at USMB, are in denial mode that a game that is near and dear to them has been tainted with the greatest scandal in sports history by this guy right here and his coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

[​IMG]

Ignoring pesky facts that prove it the FACT the entire stadium in santa clara booed this phony fraud quarterback:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.:lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1:

the REAL NFL quarterbacks that have won the most superbowls-four a piece,are Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana.:D

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017