NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated

I hope the refs make one of their patented bonehead calls at the end of the game and after the Cheatriots lose, Billicheat and Shady Brady will have to whine and cry until the 2015 season begins. Maybe Billicheat will storm off the field and leave his team alone again, like he did in the last Giants SB they lost. They are an embarrassment to the NFL.

And you see Carroll leaving USC after NCAA starts investigating rule violations, or the Seahawks leading PED suspensions after Carroll arrives there, and the practice violations that Seattle had earlier this year as a good thing?

I don't see much difference between Carroll and Belichick. Both push limits and will cheat to win. It's been proven.

You are either an intentional liar or have no idea what you are talking about. Since Carroll took over 4 players have received PED suspensions: 1 in 2011, 2 in 2012, and 1 in 2013. The first one was a practice squad player that didn't make the team, of the two in 2012 one now plays for New England (imagine that) and the other got cut, and the one last year is still on the team.

In no season has the Seahawks led the league in PED suspensions since Carroll got here. Year by year those honors would go to:

2010: tie between Carolina, Atlanta, Tennessee, and New England
2011: tie between St. Louis and Washington
2012: Denver
2013: tie between 12 teams
2014: Tampa Bay

Since Carroll's arrival the team with the most PED suspensions is the New York Giants while Denver, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Washington all have the same number as Seattle. If you put Browner on New England (since he plays for them now New England would be tied with Seattle as well)

Feel free to look it up yourself

2014 NFL Fines Suspensions Spotrac

t's also worth pointing out that according to the current rosters Seattle has one player with a PED suspension (Bruce) and New England has two that I know of off the top of my head (Browner and Spikes). Browner got booted from Seattle (mainly because Carroll was pissed about his suspensions) but Belichick welcomed him with open arms. He fits right into their culture.

Seahawks lead in PED bans under Pete Carroll - ESPN

That was two years ago and all of the players with the exception of Sherman are gone. How is THAT going to affect the game next Sunday?

It was last year, and that in it self show the minimizing. There is Sherman and one other player that are on the squad. I'm just saying, Seattle had a summer practice violation, they had Carroll under investigation at USC.

I'm just saying all those and it isn't you, that are screaming about the Patriots cheating need to look at their own teams.

And you see Carroll leaving USC after NCAA starts investigating rule violations, or the Seahawks leading PED suspensions after Carroll arrives there, and the practice violations that Seattle had earlier this year as a good thing?

I don't see much difference between Carroll and Belichick. Both push limits and will cheat to win. It's been proven.

You are either an intentional liar or have no idea what you are talking about. Since Carroll took over 4 players have received PED suspensions: 1 in 2011, 2 in 2012, and 1 in 2013. The first one was a practice squad player that didn't make the team, of the two in 2012 one now plays for New England (imagine that) and the other got cut, and the one last year is still on the team.

In no season has the Seahawks led the league in PED suspensions since Carroll got here. Year by year those honors would go to:

Since Carroll's arrival the team with the most PED suspensions is the New York Giants while Denver, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Washington all have the same number as Seattle. If you put Browner on New England (since he plays for them now New England would be tied with Seattle as well)

t's also worth pointing out that according to the current rosters Seattle has one player with a PED suspension (Bruce) and New England has two that I know of off the top of my head (Browner and Spikes). Browner got booted from Seattle (mainly because Carroll was pissed about his suspensions) but Belichick welcomed him with open arms. He fits right into their culture.

That was two years ago and all of the players with the exception of Sherman are gone. How is THAT going to affect the game next Sunday?

It was last year, and that in it self show the minimizing. There is Sherman and one other player that are on the squad. I'm just saying, Seattle had a summer practice violation, they had Carroll under investigation at USC.

I'm just saying all those and it isn't you, that are screaming about the Patriots cheating need to look at their own teams.

Seattle had a Summer practice violation!!????

Well that changes EVERYTHING!!!!!

:lol:

Seattle had a Summer practice violation!!????

Well that changes EVERYTHING!!!!!

:lol:

It changes nothing, cheating is cheating and Carroll and Belichick push envelopes all the time.

However, when its your team, you excuse it. Look at the way you and Blue minimize the Seahawks violations. Nothing wrong with it, it's human nature.

Last edited:
It is absolutely APPALLING that all of these former NFL players-turned-media-celebrities are PIG-PILING on Tom Brady.
There seems to be a genuine HATRED for Tom Brady amongst these former players.
Jealousy? Envy? Racism?
WHY are these former players singling out Brady and convicting him of doing something that he obviously could not have done?
"Deflate-gate" is a prime example of what is WRONG with this country.
Unproven accusations about purposely deflating footballs gets as much, if not more, attention, and vicious venom, than Rice knocking out his wife, Peterson beating his son, numerous players being suspended for using PEDs, dirty players intentionally trying to injure other players, etc.
Success is ridiculed. Being a good person is a bad thing. finger-pointing, vendettas, revenge, false accusations, and character assassination are now the RULES that a lot of people play by.
I expected a lot better from people like Aikman and Madden and Sharpe and Brunell and Bettis and others. They've already convicted and sentenced Tom Brady, with no evidence at all that Brady did ANYTHING wrong.

I hope the refs make one of their patented bonehead calls at the end of the game and after the Cheatriots lose, Billicheat and Shady Brady will have to whine and cry until the 2015 season begins. Maybe Billicheat will storm off the field and leave his team alone again, like he did in the last Giants SB they lost. They are an embarrassment to the NFL.

That article is nearly two years old. On that very day in May of 2013, Seattle pulled into a tie with the Giants, Redskins, and Broncos for 4 PED suspensions since 2010. Since then 17 NFL players have been suspended for PEDs (and I can happily list all of them) but none of them play for the Seahawks. A short time later that very season Will Hill got busted again for the Giants bringing their total to 5.

Currently Seattle has had 4 suspensions since 2010, one behind the Giants (5), and tied with St. Louis (Nick Miller, Austin Pettis, Brody Eldridge, and JoLonn Dunbar), Washington (Trent Williams, Phillip Buchanon, Jordan Black, and Cedrick Griffin), Denver (Quentin Saulsberry, D.J. Williams [twice], and Virgil Green), Baltimore (Asa Jackson [twice], Ryan McBean, and Haloti Ngata), and New England (Brandon Spikes, Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Boldin, and R.J. Mathis).

Now let's look at the Seahawks who got suspended:

RB Vai Taua (2011) - UFA who was with the Seahawks in training camp from Aug 14 - Sept 3 - CUT
OT Allen Barbre (2012) - Practice squad player - CUT
CB Brandon Browner (2012) - CUT - Now plays for New England (unsurprisingly)
DE/OLB Bruce Irvin (2013) - Current starter

So...not only do you have no idea what you are talking about regarding "Seattle leading the league in PED suspensions", you overlook that out of the four that got suspended, one didn't make the team, one wasn't even a player on the game day roster, and one now plays for the Patriots.

Again...feel free to look it up

The Cheatriots will be the Cheatriots....time to move on. Roger says so......

That article is nearly two years old. On that very day in May of 2013, Seattle pulled into a tie with the Giants, Redskins, and Broncos for 4 PED suspensions since 2010. Since then 17 NFL players have been suspended for PEDs (and I can happily list all of them) but none of them play for the Seahawks. A short time later that very season Will Hill got busted again for the Giants bringing their total to 5.

Currently Seattle has had 4 suspensions since 2010, one behind the Giants (5), and tied with St. Louis (Nick Miller, Austin Pettis, Brody Eldridge, and JoLonn Dunbar), Washington (Trent Williams, Phillip Buchanon, Jordan Black, and Cedrick Griffin), Denver (Quentin Saulsberry, D.J. Williams [twice], and Virgil Green), Baltimore (Asa Jackson [twice], Ryan McBean, and Haloti Ngata), and New England (Brandon Spikes, Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Boldin, and R.J. Mathis).

Now let's look at the Seahawks who got suspended:

RB Vai Taua (2011) - UFA who was with the Seahawks in training camp from Aug 14 - Sept 3 - CUT
OT Allen Barbre (2012) - Practice squad player - CUT
CB Brandon Browner (2012) - CUT - Now plays for New England (unsurprisingly)
DE/OLB Bruce Irvin (2013) - Current starter

So...not only do you have no idea what you are talking about regarding "Seattle leading the league in PED suspensions", you overlook that out of the four that got suspended, one didn't make the team, one wasn't even a player on the game day roster, and one now plays for the Patriots.

Again...feel free to look it up

Were they on the Seahawk roster when they tested positive, they had more PEDs after the article, so please, you can dismiss and justify all you want, however the facts are the facts.

If Carroll's "Win Forever" montra is to be believed then I find it discouraging that we don't in fact lead the NFL in Performance Enhancing Drugs.

If he is indeed a cheater he should wear that badge proudly and just lie like Belichick does.

In sports if you don't fall down once in a while you are not trying hard enough.

If Carroll's "Win Forever" montra is to be believed then I find it discouraging that we don't in fact lead the NFL in Performance Enhancing Drugs.

If he is indeed a cheater he should wear that badge proudly and just lie like Belichick does.

In sports if you don't fall down once in a while you are not trying hard enough.

Carroll wears it proudly.

Good for him!

I heard today that the latest beef on Pete is that he chews his gum with his mouth open!

Good for him!

I heard today that the latest beef on Pete is that he chews his gum with his mouth open!

Good for him, he is a cheater, just like Belichick who everyone is criticizing.

I see no difference, yet you and other Seahawk fans minimize when Seattle cheats.

Good for him!

I see no difference, yet you and other Seahawk fans minimize when Seattle cheats.

We do? I don't like cheaters on my team. How's that? We can't control when one of our sports personalities screws up. I don't know any fans that downplay cheating. The only one still on our team that cheated and got away with it on a technicality is Sherman. I believe he has learned his lesson. At least I hope so. If he gets caught again Carroll must cut him.

Good for him!

We do? I don't like cheaters on my team. How's that? We can't control when one of our sports personalities screws up. I don't know any fans that downplay cheating. The only one still on our team that cheated and got away with it on a technicality is Sherman. I believe he has learned his lesson. At least I hope so. If he gets caught again Carroll must cut him.
Carroll is a cheater. Look at USC.

tumblr_m40y2s8dkK1r6oyo7o2_400.gif

Good for him!

I don't care that much about USC. My family has all gone to the University of Washington. I have gone in person to two Rose Bowls back in the 60's.

I hope Richard Sherman mouths off again!

Richard has calmed down significantly. He is very smart. He graduated with high marks from Stanford. His media assault last year was planned. He made millions in advertising endorsements off of the attention he got. Now that he received a huge contract and with his endorsements he is happy just to work with his money. Sherman played the media like a Stradivarius violin. He cashed in and now he and his family are set for life. In the meantime he is still considered by many to be the best corner back in the NFL. He still gets "chirppy" in the games but I doubt we will see another rant like he produced in last years NFC Championship game with the 9ers.

Good for him!

I don't care that much about USC. My family has all gone to the University of Washington. I have gone in person to two Rose Bowls back in the 60's.

Nice way to side step Carroll's cheating and you hating cheaters. All your BS about cheating is just that BS. Cheating is okay as long as it is Pete Carroll, thanks for proving my point.

I hope Richard Sherman mouths off again!

Richard has calmed down significantly. He is very smart. He graduated with high marks from Stanford. His media assault last year was planned. He made millions in advertising endorsements off of the attention he got. Now that he received a huge contract and with his endorsements he is happy just to work with his money. Sherman played the media like a Stradivarius violin. He cashed in and now he and his family are set for life. In the meantime he is still considered by many to be the best corner back in the NFL. He still gets "chirppy" in the games but I doubt we will see another rant like he produced in last years NFC Championship game with the 9ers.

Being an ass is okay as long as it is your team the ass is on.

Forum List

Back