New Israel Law Makes Apartheid Official

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
It is about to become a law that Israel will be a Jewish state and democratic too. Discrimination for Jews and against other citizens will be protected by law. According to this proposed law, while every individual has the right “to preserve his culture, heritage, language and identity,” the right to realize self-determination “is unique to the Jewish people.
Reigniting old dispute, ministers okay new ‘Jewish State’ bill
What about Arab citizens of Israel having a right to self-determination? That will not exist in the "democratic" Jewish state. This solves the problem for the Israelis who have de facto annexed the Palestinian Territories because they will be outnumbered when the Palestinians of Sumeria and Judea will be a threat of being a majority in the sectarian state. Apartheid, or negating the rights of Arabs, is the only way for Israel to be democratic. The only problem remaining for the Israelis is that apartheid meets with universal opprobrium.

It is about to become a law that Israel will be a Jewish state and democratic too. Discrimination for Jews and against other citizens will be protected by law. According to this proposed law, while every individual has the right “to preserve his culture, heritage, language and identity,” the right to realize self-determination “is unique to the Jewish people.
What about Arab citizens of Israel having a right to self-determination? That will not exist in the "democratic" Jewish state. This solves the problem for the Israelis who have de facto annexed the Palestinian Territories because they will be outnumbered when the Palestinians of Sumeria and Judea will be a threat of being a majority in the sectarian state. Apartheid, or negating the rights of Arabs, is the only way for Israel to be democratic. The only problem remaining for the Israelis is that apartheid meets with universal opprobrium.

It is about to become a law that Israel will be a Jewish state
and democratic too.

If that makes Arabs angry, they should move out of Israel.
I hear there's room in Syria.

I don't support that movement. Not really necessary. The Israeli Arabs are fine partners. Many in the Knesset.

But I don't get to vote in Israel do I? Do YOU get a vote? Don't think so..

If the Israelis returned Judea and Sumeria to the Palestinian Arabs and ended the occupation, it will postpone the event of Jews being outnumbered in Israel.

If the Israelis returned Judea and Sumeria to the Palestinian Arabs and ended the occupation, it will postpone the event of Jews being outnumbered in Israel.

I'm afraid your school boy assessment is meaningless. There is nothing the Israelis can do to appease Islamist ideology and its built-in revulsion for non-Islamists in general and Jews in particular.

There really is nothing the Jewish people need to return to the invented "Pal'istanians".

If the Israelis returned Judea and Sumeria to the Palestinian Arabs

If the Arabs returned the rest of the Middle East to the non-Muslims they displaced.............

it will postpone the event of Jews being outnumbered in Israel.

It's sweet to hear your concern for the Jews. Really.

I'm afraid your school boy assessment is meaningless. There is nothing the Israelis can do to appease Islamist ideology and its built-in revulsion for non-Islamists in general and Jews in particular.

There really is nothing the Jewish people need to return to the invented "Pal'istanians".
Same can be said for the Chosen people. What does "goy" mean?

If the Arabs returned the rest of the Middle East to the non-Muslims they displaced.............

What non-Muslims did the Arabs displace? The Christian Berbers converted to Islam, they didn't go anywhere? The Moors the same, they converted to Islam and invaded Spain and stayed there a while. You don't know what you are talking about. As an example, National Geographic's DNA project results show that Tunisians are still almost entierly Berbers and have more European DNA than Arab DNA. You are a confused dimwit.

Tunisians are only 4% Arabian ...

capture-jpg-700x.jpg

DNA analysis proves Arabs aren't entirely Arab

I'm afraid your school girl assessment is meaningless. There is nothing the Palestinians can do to appease Jew ideology and its built-in revulsion for non-Jews in general and Muslims in particular.

There really is nothing the Palestinian people need to return to the invented "Jews".

I'm afraid your school girl assessment is meaningless. There is nothing the Palestinians can do to appease Jew ideology and its built-in revulsion for non-Jews in general and Muslims in particular.

There really is nothing the Palestinian people need to return to the invented "Jews".

More plagiarism on the part of angry muhammud.

I find it comical that you're unable to refute a single comment and are thus forced to plagiarize my posts and carelessly spam multiple threads including your own.

Have you considered that Allah and his partner have played a cruel joke on you?

...the right to realize self-determination “is unique to the Jewish people.

So what does that mean in practice?

What non-Muslims did the Arabs displace? The Christian Berbers converted to Islam, they didn't go anywhere? The Moors the same, they converted to Islam and invaded Spain and stayed there a while. You don't know what you are talking about. As an example, National Geographic's DNA project results show that Tunisians are still almost entierly Berbers and have more European DNA than Arab DNA. You are a confused dimwit.

capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Interesting that You bring genetics so frequently...

According to the same study:
almost 20% of Egyptians are actually Arabians (as much as Arabs in Israel):
capture-jpg-700x.jpg

What even more surprised me was Lebanon with 14% Jews and crushing 44% Arabians:
capture-jpg-700x.jpg

How did this happen?
Where did all the Lebanese people go?

Last edited:
...the right to realize self-determination “is unique to the Jewish people.

So what does that mean in practice?

I think it's pretty clear.

Actually, it's somewhat ambiguous. I'm not seeing it as apartheid.

"In the State of Israel there's an equality in personal rights for every citizen, but national rights are reserved only for the Jewish people.
The flag, hymn, the right of every Jew to do Aliyah - all those are instilled only for our people in our one and only country.
There're those who want the democracy to overpower Jewishness and those who want Jewishness to overpower democracy.
In the principles of law that I'm presenting those two values are equal and we have to consider them equally. Those same principles are present in the Declaration of Independence. I don't understand those who call for 2 states for 2 people and at the same time oppose to anchoring it in law.
They rejoice in recognition of a Palestinian national home, and determinately oppose a Jewish national home."

Those who support that law, basically say that anchoring the Jewish character of the state should help come to agreements about full and comprehensive constitution.

capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Interesting that You bring genetics so frequently...

According to the same study:
almost 20% of Egyptians are actually Arabians (as much as Arabs in Israel):
capture-jpg-700x.jpg

What even more surprised me was Lebanon with 14% Jews and crushing 44% Arabians:
capture-jpg-700x.jpg

How did this happen?
Where did all the Lebanese people go?

Lebanon is surprising considering the isolation of the Maronite Christians in the mountains.

But also surprising is the fact that less than 20% of Egyptian DNA is Arabian and that Ashkenazi Jews have 10% Arabian DNA, more than the Tunisian "Arabs".

Forum List

Back