Israel's War Against Women & Their Bodies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
I realize this article is a few years old, but it's important for our readers here as it again demonstrates the is sick and twisted Israeli mentality that we are all up against.

WARNING:
This article contains sexually explicit words and images.

“Israeli soldiers, the residents of Or Yehuda are with you! Pound ‘their mother and come back home safely to your mother.”

upload_2017-5-7_14-48-32.jpeg

This English translation of the Hebrew “Kansu” as “pound” (or its synonym “bang,”) literally means to beat, but also has a colloquial meaning connoting sexual penetration....

“beat them with great intensity” and also “enter their mother”...

upload_2017-5-7_14-50-39.jpeg

The accompanying Hebrew text reads: “Bibi, finish inside this time! Signed, citizens in favor of a ground assault.” Again, a double-entendre was used to promote war while referencing rape....

It is worth recalling, though, that these same people made identical claims about torture and murder until one month ago, when a group of Jews kidnapped Palestinian teen Mohammed Abu Khdair, forced him to drink fuel, and lit him on fire from the inside out.

Israel's War Against Gaza's Women & Their Bodies

Ah, yes. Cut and paste from Muftah.org.

There's another reason why people point and laugh at you.

I realize this article is a few years old, but it's important for our readers here as it again demonstrates the is sick and twisted Israeli mentality that we are all up against.

WARNING:

“Israeli soldiers, the residents of Or Yehuda are with you! Pound ‘their mother and come back home safely to your mother.”

View attachment 125378

This English translation of the Hebrew “Kansu” as “pound” (or its synonym “bang,”) literally means to beat, but also has a colloquial meaning connoting sexual penetration....

View attachment 125379

The accompanying Hebrew text reads: “Bibi, finish inside this time! Signed, citizens in favor of a ground assault.” Again, a double-entendre was used to promote war while referencing rape....

It is worth recalling, though, that these same people made identical claims about torture and murder until one month ago, when a group of Jews kidnapped Palestinian teen Mohammed Abu Khdair, forced him to drink fuel, and lit him on fire from the inside out.

OMG! What next from them sick friggen Zionists? OH Louie, I love you for all the laughs. Please post here more often.

WARNING:

View attachment 125378

View attachment 125379

OMG! What next from them sick friggen Zionists? OH Louie, I love you for all the laughs. Please post here more often.

You want that psychotic anti-Semite (who actually calls himself a Jew) to post here more often? I guess you'll never have to take anger management classes, because that hateful traitor (if he is a Jew as he claims) makes my blood boil.

WARNING:

View attachment 125378

View attachment 125379

You want that psychotic anti-Semite (who actually calls himself a Jew) to post here more often? I guess you'll never have to take anger management classes, because that hateful traitor (if he is a Jew as he claims) makes my blood boil.

You my friend just don't get it. To make your "blood boil" is exactly what he & his kind want. Fools like you keep his kind posting in delight.

Well some jews said Never again, but quickly returned to the destructive ways that got them all into trouble time and again

Forever young, I'm with you but when you step back and see what screwys sources are, it can be comical. All fringe conspiracy nutjob sites.

Well some jews said Never again, but quickly returned to the destructive ways that got them all into trouble time and again
So true... and then cry anti-Semite at anyone willing to simply tell the truth.

If you really thought my words were copied from someone else, you would have linked to an example, which you didn't do.
You are astute as a fortune cookie

Ok, let's find all the lies here. Mufta.org's 'mission' statement:
Unfortunately, though, conventional media sources in the West often fail to provide an array of diverse viewpoints. Women, minorities, and other marginalized groups in particular continue to be underrepresented in bylines across the industry.

This is so far from the truth that it is laughable. The banner that supposedly says, "Pound their mothers", etc. does not. No matter how you dice it, there are too many words being put into it. I find that it says, "Love is war, I am your soldier".

Poof, bye bye feather.

Forever young, I'm with you but when you step back and see what screwys sources are, it can be comical. All fringe conspiracy nutjob sites.

Anyone who lets the whacko Pali supporters piss them off deserves to suffer.

Mufta is an online magazine with the writers expected to edit their own work before submitting

your article is three years ago.

The propaganda of rape has long been rebutted

Jews soldier are renowned for not raping palestinian women and accused as racist because of this.

Why in the World Are IDF Soldiers Not Raping Anyone? - Israel Today ...
www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/28493/Default.aspx
Mar 8, 2016 - Some claim IDF soldiers commit rape, but can't provide proof; other admit they don't, and say THAT'S a crime!
Israeli army veteran criticized—for not wanting to rape Palestinian ...
Israeli army veteran criticized—for not wanting to rape Palestinian women!...
Feb 17, 2017 - She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don't rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and ...
Heb. U. Paper Finds: IDF Has Political Motives for Not Raping - Israel ...
www.israelnationalnews.com › All News › Politics & Gov't
Dec 23, 2007 - Arutz-7: "Can't it just be that Israeli soldiers come from a culture that very much condemns rape? And why not mention the much-touted 'purity of ...
Israel and Stuff » For never raping Palestinian women, IDF soldiers ...
For never raping Palestinian women, IDF soldiers are smeared as racists...
Mar 9, 2016 - The student's conclusion was that IDF soldiers don't rapebecause they are racists. “It is impossible to rape someone who is not human,” she ...
The 'Absurd' Anti-Semitic Argument Involving Rape One Former Israeli ...
www.theblaze.com/.../the-absurd-anti-semitic-argument-involving-rape-one-former-isra...
Oct 15, 2013 - She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don't rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and ...

WARNING:

View attachment 125378

View attachment 125379

So another lie easily refuted:

tell me louie, if I say in America "f##ck Your Nazi mama" will You go complaining about sexual asault?

If a girl says : "f###k Your Nazi ass' would You conclude that she's about to please You with a dildo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back