New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

Nut? Conspiracy? Hardly. Been pretty plain from day one that this Admin screwed up and people died that shouldn't have. Whats happening to this nation when people look to protect a pol instead of seeking the truth? Obama lied from day one.....ignored warnings , than failed to do anything to help these people. Period.

Well then I'm sure you'll have no problem showing us proof of these claims with reliable sources.

Sounds just like the libs at the joint I left! Damn, you guys drink the same koolaid? Warnings BEFORE 9/11, requests for more secuirty DENIED....9/11 ...HELLO, ITS 9/11.....What were the seals doing lasering targets for bombing they thought was coming....they wanted and requested help which never came.....then all the lies about a video. WAKE UP!

Sounds just like 9/11 under Boosh!

Nut? Conspiracy? Hardly. Been pretty plain from day one that this Admin screwed up and people died that shouldn't have. Whats happening to this nation when people look to protect a pol instead of seeking the truth? Obama lied from day one.....ignored warnings , than failed to do anything to help these people. Period.

Well then I'm sure you'll have no problem showing us proof of these claims with reliable sources.

Sounds just like the libs at the joint I left! Damn, you guys drink the same koolaid? Warnings BEFORE 9/11, requests for more secuirty DENIED....9/11 ...HELLO, ITS 9/11.....What were the seals doing lasering targets for bombing they thought was coming....they wanted and requested help which never came.....then all the lies about a video. WAKE UP!

Were you this up in arms when Bush ignored the warnings about Bin Laden?

What warnings?

Sounds just like 9/11 under Boosh!

No it doesn't.

Bush got actual presidential daily briefings about the danger to the homeland.

And did nothing. Well not nothing, he was busy getting China and Russia riled up.

If I like this joint Ill refer a pal of mine who will rock the house down here.....how sensitive are folks here? :lol::eusa_boohoo:

we have some whiners here.....you might like Dudley .....he is always whining about Republicans.....and your going to love Dean.....

No big deal.We just had an Ambassador murdered and a few other brave Americans
and it's possible this administration didn't lift a finger to help...

But to Liberals they are mad because this is a buzz kill for them...

I can tell Roz and I are gonna get along fine....yea, this looks like a fun joint....as to this grump guy, you've never seen anyone like Jimmy. :lol:

You two been life partners long?

not that there is anything wrong with that.....:eusa_eh:

Benghazi is a non issue

And nobody cares if you bring a friend or not....and we have had the worst of the worst on here, so he or she will be nobody special..

No big deal.We just had an Ambassador murdered and a few other brave Americans
and it's possible this administration didn't lift a finger to help...

But to Liberals they are mad because this is a buzz kill for them...

You morons are the ones trying to politicise a tragedy...not me...

Dumbass, it was politics that CAUSED this tragedy!

Question...is there a feature here that will lead you to new " unread posts "? So I can go back to where I left off?

Were you this up in arms when Bush ignored the warnings about Bin Laden?

WHY do you libtards always go back to Bush???? Are you ok with how your guy handled Benghazi? You feel they did all they could for those people there?

Forum List

Back