New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

Sounds just like the libs at the joint I left! Damn, you guys drink the same koolaid? Warnings BEFORE 9/11, requests for more secuirty DENIED....9/11 ...HELLO, ITS 9/11.....What were the seals doing lasering targets for bombing they thought was coming....they wanted and requested help which never came.....then all the lies about a video. WAKE UP!

Were you this up in arms when Bush ignored the warnings about Bin Laden?

WHY do you libtards always go back to Bush???? Are you ok with how your guy handled Benghazi? You feel they did all they could for those people there?

Which guy is that?

They love Obama and will turn into pit bulls if you dare criticize their Supreme Leader...:D

They were like that at the board I came from Roz.....must be a trait they all share. The POS has a spell on all of them.....oooops I said POS. Shame on me!:badgrin:

Sounds just like the libs at the joint I left! Damn, you guys drink the same koolaid? Warnings BEFORE 9/11, requests for more secuirty DENIED....9/11 ...HELLO, ITS 9/11.....What were the seals doing lasering targets for bombing they thought was coming....they wanted and requested help which never came.....then all the lies about a video. WAKE UP!

WHY do you libtards always go back to Bush???? Are you ok with how your guy handled Benghazi? You feel they did all they could for those people there?

Dunno. Yes. Yes.

AND you are a racist sexist pig dog (no insult to pigs or dogs intended) who would be lost without ellipses.

Now go away before I taunt you another time.

Booooring.

Regards from Rosie

Dunno. Yes. Yes.

AND you are a racist sexist pig dog (no insult to pigs or dogs intended) who would be lost without ellipses.

Booooring.

Regards from Rosie

You tell that tinied brained wiper of other peoples bottoms off real good.

Dunno. Yes. Yes.

Booooring.

Regards from Rosie

You're mean ........typical angry lib:lol:

The guy who mentioned Bin Laden and Bush. Lets stick with Obama and Benghazi

Pretty sure you'd like to do that.

But in order to understand why something is "bad" you need metrics and benchmarks.

Bush is the conservative gold standard.

Unless you like Reagan.

Wanna go there?

Raygun-just when you though it was safe to go out into the world.
I liked the billions spend on Star Wars. Where did it get us?
A lawsut from George Lucas.

Awww, what's the matter? Want to say Obama ignored warnings with no proof whatsoever and not talk about the warnings Bush ignored.

Nope, not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back