New election ordered in North Carolina 9th Congressional District

Yup

Don't be jelly cause you're stuck with the same old fatass for 20 or 30 years.

Live life to its fullest
41 With 2 great children making 6 figures that will never vote for a republican I taught em good

I let my kids make up their own minds.
That's why mine went to colleges But imho every parent should lay the groundwork for their education then let them take it from there

It is no secret that the poorly educated seem to be attracted to trump and the GOP. It is my hope as more and more children seek institutes of higher learning....that more people will see what a cult of Hypocrisy that the GOP is...

If there was ever a party that shouts...."DO AS I SAY....NOT AS I DO!" it is trump and the TOP.....Trump's Own Party....

THE GOP IS DEAD!

Admit I haven't followed this one closely and not living in the state it isn't a matter of any of my business. So just as a matter of curiosity, what's the reasoning for a new election rather than declaring a winner after tossing the votes based on known number of fake ballots?

Someone please call the WH and communicate to trump we found his election fraud....Evidently he is unaware since he has ignored it.

Please use lots of pictures since trump doesn't read....

"hot bimbos"

:eek2yum:
Yup

Don't be jelly cause you're stuck with the same old fatass for 20 or 30 years.

Live life to its fullest
41 With 2 great children making 6 figures that will never vote for a republican I taught em good

I let my kids make up their own minds.
That's why mine went to colleges But imho every parent should lay the groundwork for their education then let them take it from there

It is no secret that the poorly educated seem to be attracted to trump and the GOP. It is my hope as more and more children seek institutes of higher learning....that more people will see what a cult of Hypocrisy that the GOP is...

If there was ever a party that shouts...."DO AS I SAY....NOT AS I DO!" it is trump and the TOP.....Trump's Own Party....

THE GOP IS DEAD!
My IQ is 122

Try again internet troll

Forum List

Back