New election ordered in North Carolina 9th Congressional District

Again...

2020 election with Voter Id's! :clap:
Voter ID will do nothing to prevent Republican election fraud...but then preventing election fraud is not you real desire. Voter suppression is.

And repeating yourself like a mindless troll does not help your moronic cause

Again...

Voter ID will do nothing to prevent Republican election fraud...but then preventing election fraud is not you real desire. Voter suppression is.

Gotta keep them "darkies" away from the polls somehow!

Again...

you are the only moron here.

I can repeat all I want

VOTER ID............VOTER ID................VOTER ID

Maybe the Russians will begin publishing fake news about the Dem now....since the slimeball GOP candidate was cheated like the asshole that he is....
Funny thing about your hypothesis. The only people voting for a dem candidate are people who lean left. So when the "Russians" troll on the internet to dissuade voters the only people dumb enough to not check the facts for themselves are......yup, leftists.

Nothing lost, nothing gained.....

Russian trolls fooled enough stupid people to elect trump...

Go Figure....
Perhaps but you know why Trump won right? The left ditched Hillary and voted for Trump. Who does that make stupid?

Who did the "Russian trolls" fool?

You idiots convict yourself every time you bring up the Russia nonsense but you're too damn stupid to connect the dots

Again...

Gotta keep them "darkies" away from the polls somehow!
I think the only people that should be allowed to vote are people who can provide proof of filing a tax return.

Now what?

Maybe the Russians will begin publishing fake news about the Dem now....since the slimeball GOP candidate was cheated like the asshole that he is....
Funny thing about your hypothesis. The only people voting for a dem candidate are people who lean left. So when the "Russians" troll on the internet to dissuade voters the only people dumb enough to not check the facts for themselves are......yup, leftists.

Go Figure....
Perhaps but you know why Trump won right? The left ditched Hillary and voted for Trump. Who does that make stupid?

You idiots convict yourself every time you bring up the Russia nonsense but you're too damn stupid to connect the dots
How did you get so old being as dumb as you are ?? Connect dots?? Not your strong point

Go Figure....

How did you get so old being as dumb as you are ?? Connect dots?? Not your strong point
Fucking hot bimbos

Go Figure....

Fucking hot bimbos

"hot bimbos"

:eek2yum:

Go Figure....

Fucking hot bimbos

"hot bimbos"

Yup

Don't be jelly cause you're stuck with the same old fatass for 20 or 30 years.

Live life to its fullest

Go Figure....

Fucking hot bimbos

"hot bimbos"

Yup

Live life to its fullest
41 With 2 great children making 6 figures that will never vote for a republican I taught em good

Fucking hot bimbos

"hot bimbos"

Yup

Live life to its fullest
41 With 2 great children making 6 figures that will never vote for a republican I taught em good
Who cares who your children support politically lol

Your priorities are fucked.

BTW, your kids should PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!

And FYI I raised my kids to THINK FOR THEMSELVES not wallow in my self professed ideology. Some left, some right. Shame you couldn't do the same.

Last edited:

Fucking hot bimbos

"hot bimbos"

Yup

Live life to its fullest

I let my kids make up their own minds.

At least the GOP has spoken out about the election fraud....no....wait....the party of trump....HAS SAID NOTHING....

The party of Lincoln has become the party of Hypocrisy....or trump as one may see it.....

Voter ID.

Thank you!

Time to adopt voter ID! :thup:
Wrong.

The fraud concerned the illegal collection of absentee ballots by Republican operatives, having nothing to do with identity fraud.

Voter ID laws wouldn’t have prevented this Republican voter fraud.

It was not voter fraud...or was ELECTION FRAUD.....just like the Russian trump fraud....

Good, the democrook will lose by a wider margin now. Democrook professional voters don't like to show up for work more often than once every two years if even that.
Poor bedwetter doesn’t know how to handle REAL voter fraud

Fucking hot bimbos

"hot bimbos"

Yup

Live life to its fullest
Who cares who your children support politically lol

Your priorities are fucked.

BTW, your kids should PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!

And FYI I raised my kids to THINK FOR THEMSELVES not wallow in my self professed ideology. Some left, some right. Shame you couldn't do the same.
Oh they think for themselves and it's a great thing yours don't think like you

Fucking hot bimbos

"hot bimbos"

Yup

Live life to its fullest

I let my kids make up their own minds.
That's why mine went to colleges But imho every parent should lay the groundwork for their education then let them take it from there

Forum List

Back