More Of The Usual Horseshit

"“We’re supposed to be beacons of diversity, equality and inclusion and carry it all,” Hill said. “But if a black woman doesn’t perform perfectly, we’re the last to get hired and the first to get fired and that’s what it felt like in that moment [watching Omar].”

What a crock. Anyone who is in the workplace today knows that employers bend over backwards to hire Black woman and once they are hired, they go to every length to advance them. If you are Black female employee today you pretty much have to shoot somebody to get fired. This chick is totally TOTALLY full of shit.

"“We’re supposed to be beacons of diversity, equality and inclusion and carry it all,” Hill said. “But if a black woman doesn’t perform perfectly, we’re the last to get hired and the first to get fired and that’s what it felt like in that moment [watching Omar].”

What a crock. Anyone who is in the workplace today knows that employers bend over backwards to hire Black woman and once they are hired, they go to every length to advance them. If you are Black female employee today you pretty much have to shoot somebody to get fired. This chick is totally TOTALLY full of shit.
Chris McDonald calls her a potential suicide bomber.
You call that trying to advance her?

The Wife tells me horror stories about blacks that work under her.
When they go bad they spend at least a year documenting their shortcomings before they even attempt to fire them.
Usually they'll offer them six months pay if they'll leave voluntarily which most of them take.
Had one that embezzled a half million bucks and the bitch only got two years in the federal pen.

The Wife tells me horror stories about blacks that work under her.
When they go bad they spend at least a year documenting their shortcomings before they even attempt to fire them.
Usually they'll offer them six months pay if they'll leave voluntarily which most of them take.
Had one that embezzled a half million bucks and the bitch only got two years in the federal pen.

I find it funny as well Clayton.
It's almost a certainty that they end up furthering the stereotype of the lazy criminal black women that'll sceam racism at the drop of a hat.
Funny but pathetic....
She now hires orientals to meet race quotas and because they're hard workers.

It's what is between your ears and what it shoots out of your mouth, sweethearts. Nothing else.

Hate In 3 Dimensions: The Challenge Of Being A Black Muslim Woman In America | HuffPost
interesting....

I have not heard 1 single person criticize D-Rep Omar for being A Muslim.

I have not heard 1 single person criticize D-Rep Omar for being A woman.

I have not heard 1 single person criticize D-Rep Omar for being A MUSLIM WOMAN.

I HAVE heard people criticize her for being part if a pro-communist group that criticized / criticizes the United States while praising communist countries.

I HAVE heard people criticize her for her vile anti-Semitic remarks and criticizing the US and US politicians with anti-Semitic comments.
-- Her own party rebuked her for such actions / speech.

I have heard people criticize her for attending an event for a terrorist-associated organization....

So, when such a person is criticized, even by her own party, why do Leftists have to pull out the 'Muslim' / 'Woman' card out?

Last edited:
It's what is between your ears and what it shoots out of your mouth, sweethearts. Nothing else.

Hate In 3 Dimensions: The Challenge Of Being A Black Muslim Woman In America | HuffPost
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – Ilhan Omar is not ‘representative’ of all black Muslim women.

And of course you and other rightwing morons completely miss the point when you attempt to demonize Muslims, and unwittingly validate the article’s premise with your bigotry and hate directed at black Muslim women.

Forum List

Back