New deal with Cuba

The anti-Obama spin from the rightwing propaganda machine should prove interesting on this one.

I agree! That little puke Marco Rubio has been running his mouth all day saying he will unravel Obama's new Cuban policy.

Rubio knows this issue better than Communist News Network (CNN) and National Barack Channel (NBC)

Lotta folks in south florida had everything they had stolen from them by Castro. Rubio is kissing their ass right now.

Someone had to.

Doesn't matter - we can't undo that and it's time to move on.

We can influence them a lot more with our tourism and cigar dollars than we can with a cold shoulder.

The only possible real world outcome from this phony fit of diplomacy by the Kenyan is that Putin has been making overtures to the Castro boys to get back the old Soviet port privileges there. This would make that pretty difficult. Let's see what happens when the looming revolution in Venezuela starts and what roll the Cuban agent provocateurs play in it.

The only possible real world outcome from this phony fit of diplomacy by the Kenyan is that Putin has been making overtures to the Castro boys to get back the old Soviet port privileges there. This would make that pretty difficult. Let's see what happens when the looming revolution in Venezuela starts and what roll the Cuban agent provocateurs play in it.

In other words - you don't know shit from Shinola.

It's about time. Maybe I can buy another '57 Chevy to replace the one my dad sold for $125 when I went on active duty (it was a two-door station wagon (210); a few year ago I saw the same model at a car show all tricked out with a price tag of $25,000!

It's about time, the embargo hurt the Cuban people and simply made Castro stronger. It's time to establish diplomatic relations and put a MLB team in Havana and allow me to buy a '57 Nomad.

57 chevy nomad station wagon - Google Search

Not sure about the MLB team in Havana since the Cubans in Miami cannot support the Marlins even when they put the stadium on their font door.

Well, okay. Cuba has produced some fine ball players. Can I still dream about finding that Nomad?

Obabble glories in another magic announcement...then stumbles on to the next crisis to take advantage of...and Cuba will be left for the fat cats and the thugs. Having said that I would like a Cuban cigar before I'm dead.

Obabble glories in another magic announcement...then stumbles on to the next crisis to take advantage of...and Cuba will be left for the fat cats and the thugs. Having said that I would like a Cuban cigar before I'm dead.

Cuban Cigars are overrated.....

This will give progressive neo-coms , marxist professors, and occutards a place to feel at home in.
I'm supposing that our American leftists will be moving to Cuba so they can enjoy free healthcare. They're hippocrites if they don't move there immediately. We will lose the USMB members however. I don't think Fidel will allow Internet access outside Cuba.

I wonder who will be leaving the board?

Forum List

Back