New deal with Cuba

Jesus. What's the last crisis? I forget. I remember Ferguson. Then Gardner. Then something, something.......

Before that it was Amnesty.

Is there anything going on that doesn't involve fucking Barry and his empty suit???

Obama, unable to sway the peoples representatives in congress due to a complete lack of executive experience again decides he will decide what's best for everyone and acts alone.

no PRESIDENT Obama couldn't make the wingers do anything because they decided to oppose him on the day he was inaugurated.

but you can pretend otherwise if it makes you happy.

Join us in reality, please explain why you people didn't do this in 2009 when you had absolute control over the House, Senate, and White House and didn't need a single Republican vote? OH THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK! :Boom2:

perhaps it is you who needs to acquaint yourself with reality.

or does the word filibuster escape you?

wingers are so funny. take responsibility for your own insanity. mmkay?

Good lord please tell me you don't vote on important issues. Democrat Senate filibuster proof super majority congress of 2009-2010 ring a bell? WOW!

again, you are either uneducated, uninformed or dishonest.

wow yourself, little boy.

and please tell us why we would do business with Vietnam but not cuba.

i'll wait since none of you socks can answer anyway.

Long overdue

We can trade and visit VietNam and China but not Cuba

Then it should have been easy for Obama to get congress to go along with it right...go ahead explain it I say you can't.
Congress can't do jack shit....no surprise there

Thankfully, our President is showing leadership where Congress can't

they're going to love being vetoed for the next two years. :lol:

Obama will lay the groundwork to normalize relations with Cuba. In two years the relationship will be so entrenched that there is nothing whiny Republicans can do except take credit for it

Jesus. What's the last crisis? I forget. I remember Ferguson. Then Gardner. Then something, something.......

Is there anything going on that doesn't involve fucking Barry and his empty suit???

the opinion of someone who has been Obama-deranged and dishonest for the last six years isn't really of interest.

Long overdue

Then it should have been easy for Obama to get congress to go along with it right...go ahead explain it I say you can't.

LMAO that's what we want you fool. :laugh:

A swap of prisoners and sweeping new policies kick start a new era of relations with Cuba. Considering the policies in force since 1961 have done little, it could lead to more normal relations with the soon-to-be post-Castro Cuba.

Cuba releases American Alan Gross in prisoner swap - CNN.com

it is idiocy that we have relations with Vietnam but not with cuba...

I hear you. Who gives a shit what the Cubans want?

obviously, people who know florida is a swing state.

Yes, exactly. Dealing with a Marxist government is fine for you, and that it would piss off the Cubans and make them angry the Republicans sold them out is just a big old wet kiss of a bonus. You are shallowly obvious.

we deal with china. we deal with Vietnam. we deal with Russia.

i'm sorry you seem to be confused about why we don't do business with cuba.

btw, you understand it's a treasury dept reg and not a state dept reg. right?

please tell me how wingers justify not dealing with cuba but spending money where 50,000 of our troops died is peachy keen.

i'll wait.

I just addressed that. Why don't you read my answer and build on that instead of just repeating your point and asking again?

Obama, unable to sway the peoples representatives in congress due to a complete lack of executive experience again decides he will decide what's best for everyone and acts alone.

no PRESIDENT Obama couldn't make the wingers do anything because they decided to oppose him on the day he was inaugurated.

but you can pretend otherwise if it makes you happy.

Join us in reality, please explain why you people didn't do this in 2009 when you had absolute control over the House, Senate, and White House and didn't need a single Republican vote? OH THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK! :Boom2:

perhaps it is you who needs to acquaint yourself with reality.

or does the word filibuster escape you?

wingers are so funny. take responsibility for your own insanity. mmkay?

Good lord please tell me you don't vote on important issues. Democrat Senate filibuster proof super majority congress of 2009-2010 ring a bell? WOW!

again, you are either uneducated, uninformed or dishonest.

wow yourself, little boy.

and please tell us why we would do business with Vietnam but not cuba.

i'll wait since none of you socks can answer anyway.

When you finish high school civics with at least a D- grade return then maybe we can discuss this topic.

Long overdue

Obama will lay the groundwork to normalize relations with Cuba. In two years the relationship will be so entrenched that there is nothing whiny Republicans can do except take credit for it

Since the lying left needs to be constantly reminded...
WASHINGTON -- More than 50 House Democrats sent a letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi supporting current Cuba policy, which embargo-supporters say effectively means that a bill to open Cuba to tourists is dead.

Once again Obama leadership steps in to fill the void left by Congress

Recognition is long overdue

the opinion of someone who has been Obama-deranged and dishonest for the last six years isn't really of interest.

Matters not.

This is yet another media driven event designed to make Barry look nice and distract us from other events that really are making a difference in our lives.

it is idiocy that we have relations with Vietnam but not with cuba...

Yes, exactly. Dealing with a Marxist government is fine for you, and that it would piss off the Cubans and make them angry the Republicans sold them out is just a big old wet kiss of a bonus. You are shallowly obvious.

please tell me how wingers justify not dealing with cuba but spending money where 50,000 of our troops died is peachy keen.

i'll wait.

I just addressed that. Why don't you read my answer and build on that instead of just repeating your point and asking again?

Because you didn't answer it. You went on a rant about commies and lefties. That isn't an answer.

i'll wait.

Because you didn't answer it. You went on a rant about commies and lefties. That isn't an answer.

Learn to read, that wasn't my answer.

Long overdue

I have a nephew in Cuba right now.

Nobody told him he could not go.

Should I snitch the little shit out to Fidel?

Did he fly out of Miami?
I have no idea.

Crazy fuck was going to sail from Texas, but all I know is his granny died, and the next thing I know is he flew.

I did hear the girl he was chasing is a Texan too, and a medical student.

Seems some Caribbean diploma mill island might have been a stopover before Cuba.

Personally, I hope his ass ends up in a Cuban jail, he is sorry as the day is long, an Occupy Type, infrequent bather, small dwelling advocate, vegan, living in a 4,000 sq ft house on the coast, that was his grannie's, and living off money cattle ranching made.

He is like the hypocrites hypocrite.

Flown thousands of hours first class, all over the world, advocating various causes.

Never had a job though.

Obama-Castro-Twerk.jpg

Matters not.

This is yet another media driven event designed to make Barry look nice and distract us from other events that really are making a difference in our lives.

Actually, normalizing relations with neighbor Cuba after 60 years is quite an accomplishment

Here Obama wants to provide support to a brutal authoritative communist regime. I bet JFK is turning over in his grave today.

I guess that has been Obama's dream all along since he hung out with the communist boys and girls in college.

Whenever you think that Obama can't possibly be any more stupid than he is now the ole boy surprises you and resets the bar even lower. What a dumbass. Can you imagine how stupid these idiots were that elected this clown? It boggles your mind, doesn't it?

Obama has rendered moot the one clause that matters the most when qualifying for POTUS.

It doesn't matter if he was born here if his decisions are influenced by countries who we consider to be our enemies and have openly stated as much.

Forum List

Back