New deal with Cuba

Obama, unable to sway the peoples representatives in congress due to a complete lack of executive experience again decides he will decide what's best for everyone and acts alone.

Long overdue

We can trade and visit VietNam and China but not Cuba

A swap of prisoners and sweeping new policies kick start a new era of relations with Cuba. Considering the policies in force since 1961 have done little, it could lead to more normal relations with the soon-to-be post-Castro Cuba.

Cuba releases American Alan Gross in prisoner swap - CNN.com

it is idiocy that we have relations with Vietnam but not with cuba...

I hear you. Who gives a shit what the Cubans want?

obviously, people who know florida is a swing state.

Yes, exactly. Dealing with a Marxist government is fine for you, and that it would piss off the Cubans and make them angry the Republicans sold them out is just a big old wet kiss of a bonus. You are shallowly obvious.

we deal with china. we deal with Vietnam. we deal with Russia.

i'm sorry you seem to be confused about why we don't do business with cuba.

btw, you understand it's a treasury dept reg and not a state dept reg. right?

please tell me how wingers justify not dealing with cuba but spending money where 50,000 of our troops died is peachy keen.

i'll wait.

Obama, unable to sway the peoples representatives in congress due to a complete lack of executive experience again decides he will decide what's best for everyone and acts alone.

no PRESIDENT Obama couldn't make the wingers do anything because they decided to oppose him on the day he was inaugurated.

but you can pretend otherwise if it makes you happy.

obumble has found a way to increase the power and fortune of the Castro regime while maintaining the grip on the Cuban people.

Fidel and Raul demanded the Soviets NUKE the USA....of course Barry couldn't care less about doing business with animals like the Castro boys. I remember a leftist on another board (Horus) who I had to show pics of the communists shooting Batista supporters roped together in a ditch. He'd supported Fidel's paradise his entire life until that moment....poor Horus...I think for a moment he considered suicide.
SmileySuicide.gif
Ho'r'us!

A blast from the past.

no PRESIDENT Obama couldn't make the wingers do anything because they decided to oppose him on the day he was inaugurated.

Join us in reality, please explain why you people didn't do this in 2009 when you had absolute control over the House, Senate, and White House and didn't need a single Republican vote? OH THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK! :Boom2:

Join us in reality, please explain why you people didn't do this in 2009 when you had absolute control over the House, Senate, and White House and didn't need a single Republican vote? OH THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK! :Boom2:

perhaps it is you who needs to acquaint yourself with reality.

or does the word filibuster escape you?

wingers are so funny. take responsibility for your own insanity. mmkay?

Long overdue

Then it should have been easy for Obama to get congress to go along with it right...go ahead explain it I say you can't.

your wingers blocked everything. so what on earth are you talking about?

We did? Earth to jillian Democrats didn't need a single vote in 2009 or 2010 to do this, they had absolute control and could do anything they wanted without a single Republican vote. (looks in jillian's ear) HELLO is anyone in there?

Long overdue

Then it should have been easy for Obama to get congress to go along with it right...go ahead explain it I say you can't.

your wingers blocked everything. so what on earth are you talking about?

We did? Earth to jillian Democrats didn't need a single vote in 2009 or 2010 to do this, they had absolute control and could do anything they wanted without a single Republican vote. (looks in jillian's ear) HELLO is anyone in there?

no matter how many times you play that stupid game, you are still either uninformed or simply dishonest. either way, you're boring.

Fidel and Raul demanded the Soviets NUKE the USA....of course Barry couldn't care less about doing business with animals like the Castro boys. I remember a leftist on another board (Horus) who I had to show pics of the communists shooting Batista supporters roped together in a ditch. He'd supported Fidel's paradise his entire life until that moment....poor Horus...I think for a moment he considered suicide.
SmileySuicide.gif
Ho'r'us!

A blast from the past.

Never would admit he lived in Cleveland....the mistake by the Lake. :lol:

perhaps it is you who needs to acquaint yourself with reality.

or does the word filibuster escape you?

wingers are so funny. take responsibility for your own insanity. mmkay?

Good lord please tell me you don't vote on important issues. Democrat Senate filibuster proof super majority congress of 2009-2010 ring a bell? WOW!

Forum List

Back