Don’t worry. It’s not an executive action, it’s a memorandum

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
He waved his magic wand and GAVE Federal employees the day off that GUESS who gets to pay for it. what a snake. he's stabbed us in the back more than once.

SNIP:
Share on Facebook
  • 138 SHARES
You’ve heard it over and over again from liberal outlets. Barack Obama has issued fewer executive orders than any President in the past century. Well, as it turns out, we’ve all fallen for a bit of linguistic juggling which should have come to light before now. It seems that it may indeed be true that the current Oval Office occupant is behind the curve on “executive orders” but he more than makes up for it when you add in all of the presidential memorandum which have flown off his desk.

President Obama has issued a form of executive action known as the presidential memorandum more often than any other president in history — using it to take unilateral action even as he has signed fewer executive orders.
When these two forms of directives are taken together, Obama is on track to take more high-level executive actions than any president since Harry Truman battled the “Do Nothing Congress” almost seven decades ago, according to a USA TODAY review of presidential documents.
Obama has issued executive orders to give federal employees the day after Christmas off, to impose economic sanctions and to determine how national secrets are classified. He’s used presidential memoranda to make policy on gun control, immigration and labor regulations. Tuesday, he used a memorandum to declare Bristol Bay, Alaska, off-limits to oil and gas exploration.

all of it here:
Don 8217 t worry. It 8217 s not an executive action it 8217 s a memorandum Hot Air

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I guess Obama really has turned out to be the Messiah after all. He's brought about world peace and Paradise on Earth. That's why there's nothing left to bitch about, except that he gave people off for Christmas.

I guess Obama really has turned out to be the Messiah after all. He's brought about world peace and Paradise on Earth. That's why there's nothing left to bitch about, except that he gave people off for Christmas.

You're a frikken idiot. YOU will be PAYING FOR THEM HAVE THE OFF

Federal employees always have Christmas off.

He gave them another day off. what don't you get about that?
And that wasn't the only thing in the article. but you prefer to be a smartass no problem

Federal employees always have Christmas off.

He gave them another day off. what don't you get about that?
And that wasn't the only thing in the article. but you prefer to be a smartass no problem

Federal employees have lots of paid days off. What part of that don't you get? Sure, I'm paying for that. So are you. This is where lunatics and physics tend to split. You see, in the study of physics we learn to understand that you cannot waste your time with insignificant things. For example, let's run an experiment. Find a pen, hold it at shoulder height. Now drop it. Did you see the earth move? No? It did. You just effected the Earth's orbit. Aren't you a powerful! Gives rise to the question though, with all this pen dropping going on around the world all the time, how are scientists going to keep accurate track of charting, measuring, and predicting the Earth's orbit in light of these constant changes? That's where something called not being a stupid fuck comes into play, though which scientists know to disregard factors that are insignificant. See, the changes in Earth's motion caused by dropping a pen are not significant enough to cause a change that is meaningful in the grand scheme of things.

You know what it's going to cost you in taxes for these people to have the extra day off? Approximately one penny. Insignificant. But hey, it's a free world. If you want to queef your panties over it, by all means do so. If you really feel like your Messiah Obama has brought Utopia upon us leaving nothing more than your penny to bitch about, then who am I to challenge your religious experience?

He waved his magic wand and GAVE Federal employees the day off

OMG. The Muslim gave employees Christmas off. WHAT A FUCKING BASTARD!

Bah, humbug!

Did you bother to read the OP? Apparently not.
OMG. The Kenyan is going around telling people what to do! This bastard has ordered more people to open the Oval Office door for him since Herbert Hoover! That BASTARD!

He's writing memos! He's writing memos! Giving Christmas breaks out like candy!

ARTHUR: Hobson.

HOBSON: Yes, Arthur.

ARTHUR: You know what I think I'm going to do?

HOBSON: What, Arthur?

ARTHUR: I'm going to take a bath.

HOBSON: I'll alert the media...

Bah, humbug!

OMG. The Kenyan is going around telling people what to do! This bastard has ordered more people to open the Oval Office door for him since Herbert Hoover! That BASTARD!

Your piss drinking nastiness is getting old, yawn

Last year (or was it the year before?), the piss drinkers were all sweaty over twenty-six Christmas trees in the White House. OMG 26 TREES! WHILE PEOPLE ARE STARVING! RAT BASTARD!

And then there was the outrage that Obama never mentioned God in his Christmas address. A 30 second search would have revealed he did, but FUCK THAT IT DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE!!!

And now OMG HE'S GIVEN THEM CHRISTMAS OFF!!!

26 Christmas trees. A Christmas address. Giving Christmas off. Christ, he's acting like SUCH a fucking Muslim.

Bah, humbug!

Stop drinking it, and I promise to stop knocking the cups out of y'alls hands. The first step to recovering from your piss drinking and manufactured bullshit eating addictions is admitting you have a problem.

Bah, humbug!

Stop drinking it, and I promise to stop knocking the cups out of y'alls hands. The first step to recovering from your piss drinking and manufactured bullshit eating addictions is admitting you have a problem.

go take a fucking walk or something. You're becoming more nasty everyday
You don't care what this man does behind our backs then so be it

You mean like we paid all those people to be off during the republican shutdown? How many days did that work out to?

Obama gave federal employees an extra paid day off. I think I am beginning to understand his hatred for America now.

here you two make up some jokes over this:

SNIP:
District court declares Obama immigration action unconstitutional (Updated)
.hideText{position:absolute;left:-10000px}
Share via Email

Comments 484
By Jonathan H. Adler December 16 at 1:16 PM
Earlier Tuesday, a federal court in Pennsylvania declared aspects of President Obama’s executive actions on immigration policy unconstitutional.
According to the opinion by Judge Arthur Schwab, the president’s policy goes “beyond prosecutorial discretion” in that it provides a relatively rigid framework for considering applications for deferred action, thus obviating any meaningful case-by-case determination as prosecutorial discretion requires, and provides substantive rights to applicable individuals. As a consequence, Schwab concluded, the action exceeds the scope of executive authority.
This is the first judicial opinion to address Obama’s decision to expand deferred action for some individuals unlawfully present in the United States. [I've now posted the opinion here.]

ALL of it here:
District court declares Obama immigration action unconstitutional Updated - The Washington Post

here you two make up some jokes over this:

SNIP:
District court declares Obama immigration action unconstitutional (Updated)
.hideText{position:absolute;left:-10000px}
Share via Email

Comments 484
By Jonathan H. Adler December 16 at 1:16 PM
Earlier Tuesday, a federal court in Pennsylvania declared aspects of President Obama’s executive actions on immigration policy unconstitutional.
According to the opinion by Judge Arthur Schwab, the president’s policy goes “beyond prosecutorial discretion” in that it provides a relatively rigid framework for considering applications for deferred action, thus obviating any meaningful case-by-case determination as prosecutorial discretion requires, and provides substantive rights to applicable individuals. As a consequence, Schwab concluded, the action exceeds the scope of executive authority.
This is the first judicial opinion to address Obama’s decision to expand deferred action for some individuals unlawfully present in the United States. [I've now posted the opinion here.]

ALL of it here:
District court declares Obama immigration action unconstitutional Updated - The Washington Post

Why would I make a joke about this article? I think Obama's actions concerning immigration are unconstitutional. Nothing like highjacking own you thread though.

lol, someone is going around giving atta BOYS out for the nasty g5000. how frikken funny is that:rofl:

Forum List

Back