"Gay vets can march in Boston St. Patrick's parade..." you mean my Gay dog's doctor can't march???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Why people don't just read the headlines...except the Gruber idiots that make up the "stupidity of american voters" that believe the headlines and only those that fit their meme of the day...
The fact after reading the story is it is "gay veterans"!

OutVets is being allowed to participate because of their members' military service, and sexual orientation was irrelevant in the vote,
Gay vets can march in Boston St. Patrick s parade - Yahoo News
"
Nevermind!"

Many of you don't know about Gilda Radner who played the character Emily Litella, an elderly hearing-impaired woman who gave angry and misinformed editorial replies on "Weekend Update" on Saturday Night Live's golden years... When Emily was advised she totally misunderstood the story..she would say "Nevermind"!

But do you also remember this headline that some idiots actually thought was the cost of the F-35 fighter..
"U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at $1.45 trillion"
These idiots that read just the headlines will continue to ignore the realities of the stories the headlines promote!
How many of you Gruber stupid voters believed these sound bites from Hussein.....

Obama: "I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
They voted for him first time!
Obama: “I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."
These stupid American voters think great! Let's help the 46 million TO THE DETRIMENT OF THEIR HEALTH PLANS? SURE!!!

Obama:"Partly because it’s not treated as effectively as it could be. Right now if we paid a family if a family care physician works with his or her patient to help them lose weight, modify diet, monitors whether they are taking their medications in a timely fashion, they might get reimbursed a pittance. But if that same doctor
Ends up getting their foot amputated, that’s $30,000, $40,000, $50,000. Immediately the surgeon is reimbursed."

Or this really gross flat out fabrication:
Obama: "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition"...
NOT one of you idiot supporters ever questions "half of Americans?"...That's 155 million.... How can that be when 85% of Americans have health insurance, i.e. 266 million? FLAT OUT FABRICATION to pass Obamacare....
And you idiot Obama /ACA supporters bought that garbage hook line and sinker!

Why people don't just read the headlines...except the Gruber idiots that make up the "stupidity of american voters" that believe the headlines and only those that fit their meme of the day...

OutVets is being allowed to participate because of their members' military service, and sexual orientation was irrelevant in the vote,
"
Nevermind!"

Many of you don't know about Gilda Radner who played the character Emily Litella, an elderly hearing-impaired woman who gave angry and misinformed editorial replies on "Weekend Update" on Saturday Night Live's golden years... When Emily was advised she totally misunderstood the story..she would say "Nevermind"!

But do you also remember this headline that some idiots actually thought was the cost of the F-35 fighter..
These idiots that read just the headlines will continue to ignore the realities of the stories the headlines promote!
How many of you Gruber stupid voters believed these sound bites from Hussein.....

Obama: "I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
Obama: “I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."
These stupid American voters think great! Let's help the 46 million TO THE DETRIMENT OF THEIR HEALTH PLANS? SURE!!!

Obama:"Partly because it’s not treated as effectively as it could be. Right now if we paid a family if a family care physician works with his or her patient to help them lose weight, modify diet, monitors whether they are taking their medications in a timely fashion, they might get reimbursed a pittance. But if that same doctor
Ends up getting their foot amputated, that’s $30,000, $40,000, $50,000. Immediately the surgeon is reimbursed."

NOT one of you idiot supporters ever questions "half of Americans?"...That's 155 million.... How can that be when 85% of Americans have health insurance, i.e. 266 million? FLAT OUT FABRICATION to pass Obamacare....

Jesus, what the hell are you babbling about now?

"
Nevermind!"

Hey you are part of the Gruber "Stupidity of American Voter" crowd so all of this goes WAY over your head. So again for you 30 second
sound bite idiots...
Point of headline sounds like "gay veterinarians" couldn't march and idiots like you would read it that way!
Same as the headline "F-35 fighter cost $1.45 trillion" and you without reading believe that!
And you idiots continued to believe Hussein's 46 million uninsured, up to 155 million can't get insurance cause of pre-existing conditions"
statements made by Hussein and you being part of the "Gruber" stupidity of American voter" brigade don't go any further but believe!
That what appears as "babbling" to you, you short attention span, ADD brain dead dummy!
But of course this too goes way way over your pointy head! Check out Sesame street for awhile ok?

"
Nevermind!"

Hey you are part of the Gruber "Stupidity of American Voter" crowd so all of this goes WAY over your head. So again for you 30 second
sound bite idiots...
Point of headline sounds like "gay veterinarians" couldn't march and idiots like you would read it that way!
Same as the headline "F-35 fighter cost $1.45 trillion" and you without reading believe that!
And you idiots continued to believe Hussein's 46 million uninsured, up to 155 million can't get insurance cause of pre-existing conditions"
statements made by Hussein and you being part of the "Gruber" stupidity of American voter" brigade don't go any further but believe!
That what appears as "babbling" to you, you short attention span, ADD brain dead dummy!
But of course this too goes way way over your pointy head! Check out Sesame street for awhile ok?

At least Sesame Street makes sense - share your toys and don't hate.

I have no clue how you thought this was thread-worthy.

Where the hell are people claiming that "vets" meant veterinarians? I mean other then the OP of course.

Where the hell are people claiming that "vets" meant veterinarians? I mean other then the OP of course.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back