Never Trust A Man Who Mistreats Dogs

I have to kind of cringe on this one.

I mean, everyone here knows I never have a good thing to say about Romney, but this is kind of a cheap shot.

I might agree with you, at first, but anyone who leaves a living animal on the roof of a moving car for twelve hours on the highway has no ability to empathize, clearly. It says a LOT about who they are as a person, in my opinion, clearly indicating a lack of emotional connectivity to others when put in a bind, putting the interests of other not deemed important completely out of view.

It wouldn't be so damming if it didn't show obvious connectivity to his conduct at Bain, which requires ruthless cutbacks and firings of many employees, which is no doubt why he is so good at it and made such a fortune. If this incident was not at all in line with his character, it would not matter so much, but the fact is, is that it can be shown to be consistent with his character, exemplified best in his professional history.

Last edited:

I mean, everyone here knows I never have a good thing to say about Romney, but this is kind of a cheap shot.

I might agree with you, at first, but anyone who leaves a living animal on the roof of a moving car for twelve hours on the highway has no ability to empathize, clearly. It says a LOT about who they are as a person, in my opinion, clearly indicating a lack of emotional connectivity to others when put in a bind, putting the interests of other not deemed important completely out of view.

It wouldn't be so damming if it didn't show obvious connectivity to his conduct at Bain, which requires ruthless cutbacks and firings of many employees, which is no doubt why he is so good at it and made such a fortune. If this incident was not at all in line with his character, it would not matter so much, but the fact is, is that it can be shown to be consistent with his character, exemplified best in his professional history.

Yes. Taking the family pet on a trip with the family shows how little he cares for said pet. It's so damning...

You guys make it so difficult for me to resist sarcasm.

Yes. Taking the family pet on a trip with the family shows how little he cares for said pet. It's so damning...

Yeah, that's it. "Taking a family dog on a trip" is the same thing as "strapping the family dog to the roof in a crate for 12 hours... with a windshield."

I love how you left out the most important details of the story in order to give your sarcasm credibility. this is a usual conservative tactic. Re-characterize the story in a completely false manner.

Yeah, that's it. "Taking a family dog on a trip" is the same thing as "strapping the family dog to the roof in a crate for 12 hours... with a windshield."

I love how you left out the most important details of the story in order to give your sarcasm credibility. this is a usual conservative tactic. Re-characterize the story in a completely false manner.

ironic post is obvious
:lol:

ironic post is obvious
:lol:

it would be obvious irony if it weren't completely true. trying to characterize the story as simply taking the dog on a family trip is dishonest.

And you DO know how the dog felt? Your conclusion is that the dog shit his crate because he liked the smell of his own shit? Clearly, you don't know dogs at all. And you believe Romney when he says the dog enjoyed it? It's on the youtubes, so it must be true :cuckoo: Talk about fluffers. I think you still have some Romney on your chin.

I am sure the dog crapped, because they do that frequently.

Most, if not all animals need to expell waste from their bodies. And when they have to go, they have to go.

You'd think most people would understand this.

Most people that take their dogs on road trips let them out to relieve themselves. There is something cruel about not doing that.

A "man" ?
Pffffffffffft.
Wrong kinda dog.

Attachments

• $jdj.jpg
    $jdj.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 33
YOu know, I'm going to say something here.

seriously, WTF people. Romney destroys the lives of THOUSANDS of working Americans, and that gets a big yawn.

But he puts a dog in a carrier, and you all are going apeshit about it?

Hooooooo Dawggy. That thars anudda wunna them thar peet bullz !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7yUS8H6tCg&feature=related]DOGO ARGENTINO HUNTING DOG - YouTube[/ame]

Mee granpappy tole me all them big headed dawgs was all peet boles and dem demucratz were all Marxistez !
Dayz everywhere !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhi58Cs89F4&feature=related]Cane Corso vs Dogo argentino the Return - YouTube[/ame]

prove it.
Probably it had something to do with the fact that he was shitting uncontrollably all over his car carrier.

And, he was shitting uncontrollably because he was in real physical distress. Remember that this was on an open highway, speeds greater than what we drive now although 55 or 60 would have the same physical affect.

According to a vet's statement I read, they dog probably came close to death.

This was not like letting your dog hang his head out the window. Traveling at that speed, the buffeting would have had a physical affect on the dog's head and brain.

No, he was not having a good time.

Worse, when Romney saw that the dog was so distressed that he had lost control of his bowels, he actually took a hose to the dog and then returned the wet and freezing dog to the roof of the car for several more hours.

HOW can anyone excuse this behavior?

You have no idea why the dog had diarrhea.

He could have eaten something the night before that disagreed with him.
You have no idea what kind of carrier it was. My carriers have solid sides two thirds of the way up would shield a dog from any "buffeting winds"

Forum List

Back