Never Trust A Man Who Mistreats Dogs

He's not my guy.......and you know nothing about me, crackers.
And you really don't know all about dogs either, crackers.

I just find it really funny how you clowns are picking this issue with Romney to try and derail his campaign. Debate the issues of this country. This is what people in the mainstream will be voting on, not some 1984 incident with a dog. You people crack me up crackers.
I know enough about you to know you don't know shit about dogs, and that you've lost the argument by engaging in ad hominem. Frankly, that's all I need to know or care to know about you at this point.

I'm not trying to derail his campaign. He can do that well enough by himself. I'm simply pointing out that what he did in this one instance is wrong. If that derails his campaign, that one instance of wrongdoing, well, he wasn't much of a candidate, was he? And if this isn't an issue, and there's more important issues to debate, what the hell are you even doing wasting your time on this thread?

You know nothing about me. :lol:
Just because you said I lost, doesn't mean you're right, crackers.
You people are taking some article written right before the last presidential election and put in the NY Times and say it's fact. I would have thought you would have waiting until move-on.org got a hold of that news. :lol:

The liberal twat that wrote it has mentioned the incident 19 times in various columns. Can you say, axe to grind?

I know enough about you to know you don't know shit about dogs, and that you've lost the argument by engaging in ad hominem. Frankly, that's all I need to know or care to know about you at this point.

I'm not trying to derail his campaign. He can do that well enough by himself. I'm simply pointing out that what he did in this one instance is wrong. If that derails his campaign, that one instance of wrongdoing, well, he wasn't much of a candidate, was he? And if this isn't an issue, and there's more important issues to debate, what the hell are you even doing wasting your time on this thread?

You people are taking some article written right before the last presidential election and put in the NY Times and say it's fact. I would have thought you would have waiting until move-on.org got a hold of that news. :lol:

The liberal twat that wrote it has mentioned the incident 19 times in various columns. Can you say, axe to grind?

I did not know that, but this is the point I'm trying to make.

Barack Obama Hates Dogs is on Facebook
This group was created to bring attention to the fact that PRESIDENT OBAMA HATES DOGS. This includes mutts, purebreds, designer breeds, and yes, even *your* very own pooch.

Barack is reportedly getting his dog from a COMMERCIAL kennel in Texas. This after animal lovers have begged him to select a dog from a *non-profit shelter.* Breeding and selling dogs for profit is a dangerous business--these kennels are frequently poorly or even even unregulated, resulting in inhumane conditions for the 'breeder dogs.' Also, for every commercially bred dog that's purchased, a shelter dog is sent to be euthanized--the fact is, there are FAR more rescue dogs needing to be adopted than their are prospective adopters, and commercial kennels only make this already acute problem worse.

Sad such an intellectual lightweight got to be a mod on this board.

i must say i'm very impressed by the intellectual firepower you bring.:eusa_hand:

your knowledge of dogs in particular is absolutely wikipaedic.

now please, by all means, take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

:rofl:

Has anyone ever asked how this incident had so much details from 1984? A NY Times reporter says that's the way it happened...so I guess that's the way it happened? :lol:

I guess Romney was lying when he admitted it? :lol:
Don't confuse him. He still hasn't figured out if this is an issue or not.

So just point to where Romney said the dog deficated all over himself....I'll be waiting for that one. :eusa_whistle:
Seems you people are easily duped into believing the worst as long as it's someone from the right. go figure.

Have you figured out what point you are trying to make yet?

So just point to where Romney said the dog deficated all over himself....I'll be waiting for that one. :eusa_whistle:
Seems you people are easily duped into believing the worst as long as it's someone from the right. go figure.
You said it wasn't an issue. Why do you keep on about it then?

And who exactly is "you people"?

Has anyone ever asked how this incident had so much details from 1984? A NY Times reporter says that's the way it happened...so I guess that's the way it happened? :lol:

You've made it obvious that it's an issue with you, crackerhead...:lol:

Please continue your rants...lol

your reading comprehension skills are matched only by your stupidity.

He quite plainly indicated what his point was, and you're asking him if he has figured it out yet?

At least TRY to keep up. Give us a little challenge.

You said it wasn't an issue. Why do you keep on about it then?

And who exactly is "you people"?

So...is this code as to not having a clue where Romney stated the dog deficated all over himself? You could have just said that you couldn't find any.
When I'm stating, "you people", that would include you crackers. I thought it was clear and to the point.

I'm an independent who usually votes for Democrats. I wouldn't vote for Mitt no matter what. But even if I were a Republican, the mere fact that Mitt would treat his own dog like this, would keep me from voting for that emotionless robot. I'm an animal lover. I would never even think of doing this to any of my pets. I'm not bringing this up thinking that it will hurt him politically. It didn't then; I'm sure it won't now. But it is very telling of what type of person he is. This writer hits it right on the nose.

What our fascination with Mitt Romney?s dog Seamus says about our culture - Boston.com

Sometime during a 12-hour drive from Boston to Canada in 1983, Mitt’s oldest son, Tagg, noticed a brown liquid running down the rear window of the family station wagon. Realizing the liquid was being discharged by their dog, Mitt pulled off the highway and into a gas station, borrowed a hose to wash down Seamus and the car, and then returned the dog to his rooftop carrier for the duration of the trip. Most media reports have accurately relayed those basics. However, exaggerations and faulty assumptions have been advanced, most notably by New York Times columnist Gail Collins, who has trotted out the ghost of poor Seamus in more than 30 of her pieces since 2007.

To me, Romney’s critics have focused on the wrong part of the anecdote. It’s not that Romney put his dog on the roof. Remember how different standards were in 1983. Back then, I was a kid sloshing around in the cargo section of my family’s station wagon, competing with my equally unbuckled younger sister to see how many passing truck drivers we could get to pull their horns. I’ll take the Romneys at their word that Seamus loved his alfresco rides. Hell, my dog loves doing all kinds of things I don’t, chief among them luxuriating in the stink of other dogs’ duffs. What is beyond debate, though, is that this far into this particular trip, Seamus had ceased enjoying his ride. Faced with such irrefutable evidence, most people, I suspect, would have relented and let the ailing dog cram into the back of the wagon, even if logic dictated that cleaning up a repeat episode of his gastric distress would be a whole lot messier than if he were returned to the roof.

I don't know where you live, but around here, standards weren't that loose in 1983. Seatbelts were required in all cars. Can't remember when it became law to wear them but I had long since had the habit of belting myself in and making sure my passengers also belted theirs.

your reading comprehension skills are matched only by your stupidity.

He quite plainly indicated what his point was, and you're asking him if he has figured it out yet?

At least TRY to keep up. Give us a little challenge.
Scroll up, dipshit:
Debate the issues of this country. This is what people in the mainstream will be voting on, not some 1984 incident with a dog.
Dismissed.

it's gone over your head at least twice

perhaps flares would help?

Give him a break. He got one of these for Christmas, and he's been trying very hard to figure out how to use it... been taking almost all his brain power.
dvd_rewinder.jpg

Forum List

Back