If Only She Had Been Carrying a Gun

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
When the first police officer arrived at the scene of horror, he saw 3 dogs (pit bulls) attacking a woman (Brittany Skoland), and literally tearing her apart. As the cop approached, he yelled at the dogs to scare them off. Instead, they immediately attacked him, and he promptly shot and killed all 3 of them.

Last I heard, this woman survived the attack, but had to have both her legs amputated, and went through numerous skin grafting surgeries + facial reconstruction. I can't even contemplate the psychological ramifications.

But look at the comparison. Two persons are attacked by the same 3 dogs. One person is unarmed, and nearly killed. Another is armed and suffered not even a scratch.

Some people would say "Oh, that would never happen to me" Actually, besides on the front lawn of a house as in this case, it could happen in a parking lot as dogs jump out of a car. It could happen just walking down the street, or riding a bicycle, at a gas station, in a park, or most anywhere.

About 800,000 people receive hospital treatment for dog bites in the US each year according to the American Veterinary Association, and Pit Bulls are responsible for more attacks than any other.

They are also more likely to kill their victims, accounting for 28 percent of deaths over a 20 year period studied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

If you go around outside without a gun, you are in danger.

I was riding my skateboard down the road one day and this pitbull got loose and jumped up to bite me.

I cracked it hard straight down on the top of its head with a closed fist, its jaw hit the road and knocked it out and

it started snoring. I left it there with the girl coming out, just like that. Like zero fucks given.

Hey, your dog tried to bite me, and it's knocked out in the road, not my problem. :dunno:

That dog thought about it again a couple times, but then thought better, after a while we became friends.

I think the girl stayed mad I knocked her dog out, though.

She really should have controlled her dog better.

Last edited:
I was riding my skateboard down the road one day and this pitbull got loose and jumped up to bite me.

I cracked it hard straight down on the top of its head with a closed fist, its jaw hit the road and knocked it out and

it started snoring. I left it there with the girl coming out, just like that. Like zero fucks given.

That dog thought about it again a couple times, but then thought better, after a while we became friends.

One thing I don't get is how they say there are no charges against the dogs owner, as they say the dogs were "restrained". How could that be, when all this carnage occured ?

One thing I don't get is how they say there are no charges against the dogs owner, as they say the dogs were "restrained". How could that be, when all this carnage occured ?
People gotta control their dogs, whatever breed.

I love pitbulls. That one just tried to bite me and was going all wild n stuff and I had to do what I had to do.

We eventually became friends, but then it was like sometimes he'd forget. Perhaps it was kind of a stupid dog.

I never cracked him again. I was afraid I killed him for a few seconds the 1st time. :terror:

Daughter was walking her dog late one night when 1 started following them. It caught up to em just before they got to her apt. Thankfully her dog is no slouch and gave as good as he got. What scared me was she was in the middle of it trying to separate them. Told her next time let her dog handle it so she doesnt sustain a bite on an artery of something just as bad.

Last edited:
A carry a gun almost everywhere I go, and especially when I'm out in the street. With my life as the stakes, I don't leave anything to chance.
I might should, but I'm kinda big enough to go bear hunting without a gun.

Not that I ever have, because that'd be dumb.

Matter of fact I always carried a .357 when bowhunting deer because there's a fuckton of bears around there.

That's not legal, but fuck that. I'm not facing down a bear while trying to nock an arrow.

A .357 doesn't increase much, but it's a better chance of survival. I'll deal with the law if I live.

People gotta control their dogs, whatever breed.

I love pitbulls. That one just tried to bite me and was going all wild n stuff and I had to do what I had to do.

We eventually became friends, but then it was like sometimes he'd forget. Perhaps it was kind of a stupid dog.

I never cracked him again. I was afraid I killed him for a few seconds the 1st time. :terror:
I love happy ending stories. A closed fist might sometimes be effective. A closed fist around a Walther PPQ loaded with LE/Personal Defense rounds in more effective.:cool:

Hey, your dog tried to bite me, and it's knocked out in the road, not my problem. :dunno:

My wife has Dementia........and she keeps letting my dog Rambo out without a leash.
Today he was roaming around scaring people and I felt like killing the both of them.

He's a good dog.
He just likes running all of the time.
He's some kind of mix between a Husky and a Balceran which is a French sheep dog.
My wife keeps hiding the leashes and I spend half the day looking for them.

Last week she put Tidepods in all the pet water dishes.....and I keep catching her eating dry cat/food.

Last edited:
My wife has Dementia........and she keeps letting my dog Rambo out without a leash.
Today he was roaming around scaring people and I felt like killing the both of them.

He's a good dog.
He's some kind of mix between a Husky and a Balceran which is a French sheep dog.

Last week she put Tidepods in all the pet water dishes.....and I keep catching her eating dry cat/food.
That sounds complicated.

I love happy ending stories. A closed fist might sometimes be effective. A closed fist around a Walther PPQ loaded with LE/Personal Defense rounds in more effective.:cool:
I'm glad I didn't kill that dog. I didn't have to. I am glad it was me and not some little waif of a young girl or something. The situation could have gone entirely different.

He's a good dog.

Sorry to hear about your wife's condition.

It's a bad argument. Nobody wants to force young women to carry a firearm every time they go jogging.
They shouldn't have to be forced. They should do it on their own. And whether jogging, walking, sitting in a park, or maybe visiting somebody's house, like Brittany Skoland was doing.

Forum List

Back