Never Trust A Man Who Mistreats Dogs

So just point to where Romney said the dog deficated all over himself....I'll be waiting for that one. :eusa_whistle:
Seems you people are easily duped into believing the worst as long as it's someone from the right. go figure.
You said it wasn't an issue. Why do you keep on about it then?

And who exactly is "you people"?

So...is this code as to not having a clue where Romney stated the dog deficated all over himself? You could have just said that you couldn't find any.
When I'm stating, "you people", that would include you crackers. I thought it was clear and to the point.
That's what you get for thinking. :rofl:

Obviously it's a waste of time trying to pin you down. Oh well.

Have you figured out what point you are trying to make yet?

your reading comprehension skills are matched only by your stupidity.

He quite plainly indicated what his point was, and you're asking him if he has figured it out yet?

At least TRY to keep up. Give us a little challenge.
Scroll up, dipshit:
Debate the issues of this country. This is what people in the mainstream will be voting on, not some 1984 incident with a dog.
Dismissed.

you really are monumentally stupid, aren't you. carry on.

You've made it obvious that it's an issue with you, crackerhead...:lol:

Please continue your rants...lol
And it is obvious that you're a leg-humping fuckboy. Sorry about your issue, semen breath.

:lol:

Semen breath? That was funny when Elliot said it....lol

Just who's sock puppet are you anyway?

:rofl:
I dunno, why don't you ask one of your butt buddies on the mod squad to pull IP numbers and see what they find.

Or you could recognize that there are people who can come up with their own thoughts. You should try it sometime, fuckboy.

He's not my guy.......and you know nothing about me, crackers.
And you really don't know all about dogs either, crackers.

I just find it really funny how you clowns are picking this issue with Romney to try and derail his campaign. Debate the issues of this country. This is what people in the mainstream will be voting on, not some 1984 incident with a dog. You people crack me up crackers.
I know enough about you to know you don't know shit about dogs, and that you've lost the argument by engaging in ad hominem. Frankly, that's all I need to know or care to know about you at this point.

I'm not trying to derail his campaign. He can do that well enough by himself. I'm simply pointing out that what he did in this one instance is wrong. If that derails his campaign, that one instance of wrongdoing, well, he wasn't much of a candidate, was he? And if this isn't an issue, and there's more important issues to debate, what the hell are you even doing wasting your time on this thread?

You know nothing about me. :lol:
Just because you said I lost, doesn't mean you're right, crackers.
You people are taking some article written right before the last presidential election and put in the NY Times and say it's fact. I would have thought you would have waiting until move-on.org got a hold of that news. :lol:

#2 cracker

You said it wasn't an issue. Why do you keep on about it then?

And who exactly is "you people"?

So...is this code as to not having a clue where Romney stated the dog deficated all over himself? You could have just said that you couldn't find any.
When I'm stating, "you people", that would include you crackers. I thought it was clear and to the point.

My bad....I really thought you could have backed up what you posted....I was wrong and you couldn't. Okay...I got it, you're just talking out your ass

And it is obvious that you're a leg-humping fuckboy. Sorry about your issue, semen breath.

I dunno, why don't you ask one of your butt buddies on the mod squad to pull IP numbers and see what they find.

Or you could recognize that there are people who can come up with their own thoughts. You should try it sometime, fuckboy.

Semen Breath is "your own thought"?

I'll tell Steven Speilberg you said so.....:lol:

Thanks for pretending you matter, though....:thup:

You said it wasn't my own thought. Which is it, felcher?

You said it wasn't my own thought. Which is it, felcher?

You're losing it...

Sleep it off, Crackerhead....

My bad....I really thought you could have backed up what you posted....I was wrong and you couldn't. Okay...I got it, you're just talking out your ass
Interestingly enough, I've defended Romney on other occasions on this board, even today.

Kinda working against my intent to derail his campaign, I guess.

And you DO know how the dog felt? Your conclusion is that the dog shit his crate because he liked the smell of his own shit? Clearly, you don't know dogs at all. And you believe Romney when he says the dog enjoyed it? It's on the youtubes, so it must be true :cuckoo: Talk about fluffers. I think you still have some Romney on your chin.

I am sure the dog crapped, because they do that frequently.

Most, if not all animals need to expell waste from their bodies. And when they have to go, they have to go.

You'd think most people would understand this.

Interestingly enough, I've defended Romney on other occasions on this board, even today.

Interestingly enough, nobody gives a fuck...

On this fauxtrage you've already shown how "important' it is to you...

The butthurt with you and JoseFuck is epic....lol

If nobody gives a fuck, why are you still here?

God damn, if I was half as dumb as you I would have blown my head off with a shotgun already. :rofl:

point the end with the hole towards you.

no need to thank me, virtue is its own reward.

good luck :thup:

You folks are just so fucking stupid and obtuse its incredible.

Unsubscribe. Have fun playing with each other, children.

If nobody gives a fuck, why are you still here?

God damn, if I was half as dumb as you I would have blown my head off with a shotgun already. :rofl:

Nobody gives a fuck if you "defended Romney", dipshit...

Sad that this has to be explained to a halfwit like you...

What else you got, Crackerhead?

Forum List

Back