NBA Tonight

Geoff Petrie from Princeton. He tied with Dave Cowens for the ROY award. He saved Sidney Wicks life, it was in Italy I think, Wicks was in the ocean and started to drown, Petrie swam out to save him. Petrie was later a GM in Portland, Sacramento and Golden St., not sure where he is now. Loved those teams.

Darrell Imhoff played for the Blazers at the end of his career, what was he noted for?
Don't bring up Sidney Wicks! I'm still pissed off over that game between UCLA and Long Beach State. Wooden vs Tark. If it wasn't for the ref's giving Wicks an early birthday present, the Niners would of beat their ass!

Wicks, Patterson, Rowe, Bibby and Booker...............FUCK THEM!

Geoff Petrie from Princeton. He tied with Dave Cowens for the ROY award. He saved Sidney Wicks life, it was in Italy I think, Wicks was in the ocean and started to drown, Petrie swam out to save him. Petrie was later a GM in Portland, Sacramento and Golden St., not sure where he is now. Loved those teams.

Darrell Imhoff played for the Blazers at the end of his career, what was he noted for?
Darrell Imhoff was the center when I first started following the Lakers. They traded him for my favorite NBA player of all time................the Big Dipper.

I hope curry and the warriors or Blake and the clippers are too much for lebron then we will have a competitive rivalry going. Otherwise it'll just be another year of lebron. Yawn. Lol. Wouldnt you like to see lebron lose to curry?
Unless they don't find an answer to Zack Randolph, everybody will lose to Curry.

Did you see how he made Chris Paul look like a high school kid?

You missed the fact that Taj elbowed Della in the head and knocked him down.
Aside from the shove in the back, it looked like a flop to me.
Thats what I thought at first. I thought he flopped until I saw the shove in the back. He hit Della in the head on the screen pretty hard. Not to mention he threw Della across the lane in the prior play. The whole incident was the fault of the refs not calling fouls when they should.

Darrell Imhoff was the center when I first started following the Lakers. They traded him for my favorite NBA player of all time................the Big Dipper.

Also Imhoff was the starting center in the game that the Big Dipper scored 100 points.

I got sidetracked and didn't watch that choke job by the Clips.

It's a shame the Spurs lost the two seed on the last day. I think they'd already be in the WCF right about now. Playing the Clips in the first round on the road was the last thing they needed.

But the Clips not closing out a wounded Rockets team at home; it's in large part cos they're wearing down; just no depth on that team. A deep Spurs would have had more of an advantage against them the deeper the playoffs went.

It's a shame the Spurs lost the two seed on the last day. I think they'd already be in the WCF right about now. Playing the Clips in the first round on the road was the last thing they needed.

But the Clips not closing out a wounded Rockets team at home; it's in large part cos they're wearing down; just no depth on that team. A deep Spurs would have had more of an advantage against them the deeper the playoffs went.
You missed one of the most bizarre comebacks in NBA history. Harden was on the bench the whole time and JSmooth looked like the MVP candidate. I almost turned the game off when the Clips were up 19 but I kept watching. I was stunned at the end of the game.

You missed one of the most bizarre comebacks in NBA history. Harden was on the bench the whole time and JSmooth looked like the MVP candidate. I almost turned the game off when the Clips were up 19 but I kept watching. I was stunned at the end of the game.

Well, it's Game 7 now; and that's always must see TV in any sport.

I was hoping the clips or golden state were good enough to beat lebron. Now not so sure. I dont think Atlanta will do it but let's hope. The clips and warriors have shown sign of weakness but I think golden state did well bouncing back after losing game 1.

But none of them have lebron experience or the spurs.

Lebron will one day be the greatest player ever. Better than Jordan. Lebron numbers are sick. I use to say mj and still do but not sure that will be the consensus forever.

I was hoping the clips or golden state were good enough to beat lebron. Now not so sure. I dont think Atlanta will do it but let's hope. The clips and warriors have shown sign of weakness but I think golden state did well bouncing back after losing game 1.

Lebron will one day be the greatest player ever. Better than Jordan. Lebron numbers are sick. I use to say mj and still do but not sure that will be the consensus forever.
Clips better worry about beating Houston and stop choking. Atlanta and Dubs are the only teams left that can beat the Cavs. Cavs are rolling on one wheel right now and that is Lebron.

Doubt Lebron will ever reach the status MJ has in the fans minds. Numbers wise he may become better but his style of play is not the ruthless scoring machine MJ was. Fans seem to appreciate MJ's style of play more than they do Lebrons mastery of the game.

A mathematical rendition of the the Clippers collapse.

CFBfaSQXIAA2wzS.jpg

GS are the favorites. Cleveland is not a great team at the end of the day. I'd probably take the Clips over the Cavs too. But the Clippers lack of depth is going to be a problem in any series.

Forum List

Back