Since the NBA is Back I will do my top ten at each Position

Looks like Rondo is safe, for now at least.

Sure he is......

Danny Ainge is the reason the saying "actions speak louder than words" was invented.

Rondo is not safe because of Danny's loyalty to him, Rondo is safe because Chris Paul has said he would not sign an extension with Boston if he was traded there, thats the reality of the situation. I just want to keep Rondo in Celtics green, thats all.

Looks like Rondo is safe, for now at least.

Sure he is......

Danny Ainge is the reason the saying "actions speak louder than words" was invented.

Rondo is not safe because of Danny's loyalty to him, Rondo is safe because Chris Paul has said he would not sign an extension with Boston if he was traded there, thats the reality of the situation. I just want to keep Rondo in Celtics green, thats all.

Me too, man. Me too.

Never forget! Remember Perk!

*sniffle*

Sure he is......

Me too, man. Me too.

*sniffle*

We are STILL recovering from the trades Ainge made last year, even giving up on the Turkish guy Semih Erden was stupid, he was a servicable 7 footer we could use, he totaly imploded the team in the middle of a season where I thought we were supposed to be going after the championship, makes no damn sense.:(

Me too, man. Me too.

*sniffle*

We are STILL recovering from the trades Ainge made last year, even giving up on the Turkish guy Semih Erden was stupid, he was a servicable 7 footer we could use, he totaly imploded the team in the middle of a season where I thought we were supposed to be going after the championship, makes no damn sense.:(

I wouldn't give up on Jeff Green too early. He's a big guy that can do a lot of things on the court.

Me too, man. Me too.

*sniffle*

I wouldn't give up on Jeff Green too early. He's a big guy that can do a lot of things on the court.

Its unlikely that he will even stay with Boston, he was unhappy with his bench role last year and Green could easily get more money elsewhere and more playing time.

Its unlikely that he will even stay with Boston, he was unhappy with his bench role last year and Green could easily get more money elsewhere and more playing time.

Boston has the right to match any offer he accepts, because he's a restricted free-agent.

Boston has the right to match any offer he accepts, because he's a restricted free-agent.

At this point, I would welcome him back because our roster is very thin right now. I am just worried he won't want to come back because he can get a starting job on so many other teams and won't have to come off the bench for Paul Pierce.

At this point, I would welcome him back because our roster is very thin right now. I am just worried he won't want to come back because he can get a starting job on so many other teams and won't have to come off the bench for Paul Pierce.

What you're saying is fine, but ultimately Boston decides whether he stays or goes, because he's a restricted free agent-meaning if he chooses to sign a 30 million dollar contract with the Lakers, Boston has the right to match that contract and claim him as theirs.

What you're saying is fine, but ultimately Boston decides whether he stays or goes, because he's a restricted free agent-meaning if he chooses to sign a 30 million dollar contract with the Lakers, Boston has the right to match that contract and claim him as theirs.

We'll see what happens, Green will probably be back because Ainge cannot afford to let him go because that basically means we traded Perkins away for nothing. I think Big Baby will be gone, his plays in the playoffs was just horrid last year.

It's interesting he is on the trading block. It's more interesting that the Nets seem to have the inside track. Howard is a top 5 player and he is light-years ahead of the next best center.

I wish the Bullz would make a play for him. Give up Noah and Deng (they also have fillers like Brewer, Gibson and Korver). Make a play for C. Butler would is talented and very interested in the Bulls and go for the recently released Brandon Roy.

PG: Rose/Watson
SG: Roy/Brewer
SF: Butler/Korver
PF: Boozer/Gibson
C: Howard/Asik

That is a NBA championship team!

It's interesting he is on the trading block. It's more interesting that the Nets seem to have the inside track. Howard is a top 5 player and he is light-years ahead of the next best center.

I wish the Bullz would make a play for him. Give up Noah and Deng (they also have fillers like Brewer, Gibson and Korver). Make a play for C. Butler would is talented and very interested in the Bulls and go for the recently released Brandon Roy.

If the Bulls get Howard we might as well just cancel the season and give them their championship rings now.:doubt:

HG,

You knew Boston had a short time frame, with KG and Allen being so old. They won one and almost won another two. They got back to being a relevent team after being in the armpit for so long. It was a great run and I am happy for Boston. One of the teams besides the Bulls I like to see win. It didn't hurt that they had KG. As a Chicago product and a pretty upstanding individual, I have always rooted for KG. I got to see him play in highschool, he was awesome!

If the Bulls get Howard we might as well just cancel the season and give them their championship rings now.:doubt:

LOL they said the same about Bosh and Wade going to Miami.

LOL they said the same about Bosh and Wade going to Miami.

I knew it wasn't going to happen, Miami had no centers, no point guards, a weak bench and an unproven coach, Chicago with Howard would have an elite center, elite pg, top notch bench and excellent defensive coach with Thibeodeu.

Last edited:

HG,

You knew Boston had a short time frame, with KG and Allen being so old. They won one and almost won another two. They got back to being a relevent team after being in the armpit for so long. It was a great run and I am happy for Boston. One of the teams besides the Bulls I like to see win. It didn't hurt that they had KG. As a Chicago product and a pretty upstanding individual, I have always rooted for KG. I got to see him play in highschool, he was awesome!

Man I really, really wanted them to win in 2010, that loss still stings me. That team is good enough to deserve more than 1 championship, but now that looks like that is all they will get.

Man I really, really wanted them to win in 2010, that loss still stings me. That team is good enough to deserve more than 1 championship, but now that looks like that is all they will get.

I'm with ya man. I hated that it had to go 7 games only for the Lakers to win it all.... Pisses me off because LA gets even with Boston for getting their ASSES handed to 'em in Game 6 of the 2008 finals, and LA's only within 1 NBA Championship of tying Boston for most in the league.

While I think KB24 is a fantastic player, and while I respect the Lakers for what they've accomplished over the years as a franchise overall - I fucking HATE that team. I really do. I HATE they won that Championship in '10 too. Couldn't feel any more dejected than I did once that game 7 was over.

I'm with ya man. I hated that it had to go 7 games only for the Lakers to win it all.... Pisses me off because LA gets even with Boston for getting their ASSES handed to 'em in Game 6 of the 2008 finals, and LA's only within 1 NBA Championship of tying Boston for most in the league.

While I think KB24 is a fantastic player, and while I respect the Lakers for what they've accomplished over the years as a franchise overall - I fucking HATE that team. I really do. I HATE they won that Championship in '10 too. Couldn't feel any more dejected than I did once that game 7 was over.

I still have nightmares and dreams about the 2010 NBA Finals. I didn't even watch game 7 because when Perkins went down I knew it was a wrap, I would give almost anything for that series to have a different outcome but theres nothing I can do.

I still have nightmares and dreams about the 2010 NBA Finals. I didn't even watch game 7 because when Perkins went down I knew it was a wrap, I would give almost anything for that series to have a different outcome but theres nothing I can do.

The 4th quarter of game 7 was a non-stop Laker parade to the free throw line.

It was nauseating.