NBA Tonight

Bulls missed a huge opportunity, says Captain Obvious. Good game, though.

Warriors couldn't have beaten the Timberwolves these last two games. But, they're healthy and essentially in the same position as the Cavs were in before winning today. Just gotta take care of business.

I'm bummed that John Wall is out. I thought Washington really had a chance to go to the finals. Now, they really need Ramon Sessions to play out of his mind. Still, there's a chance, as Lloyd Christmas once said.

Clippers-Houston tonight. I wish I could like Houston more. Never been a Dwightmare fan. I liked the Olajuwon teams with Drexler and Elie and Sam Cassell. I liked Robert Horry before he became a Laker. I'm a fan of James Harden and if the Clippers are going to advance I at least hope they have to work for it. So, I'm rooting for Harden to score 58 points tonight.
Everyone would be rooting for harden if Dwight howard wasn't his teammate.

I'd root for Houston if Hardin wasn't on the team. So I guess you are wrong.

Howard's a bigger bitch than Harden, is he not?

Anyone that would give the Lakers the finger and walk away is okay by me.

I can see that___

To split hairs, I think he was mainly giving Kobe the finger. All the same, the Lakers knew they had to choose between Kobe and him; they absolutely knew it, and they made their choice. So, in a way he was giving the Lakers the finger too.

At the end of the day though, Howard is one of the most immature athletes I've ever seen.
I didn't know that about harden. Never hear anything negative about the guy. What? On or off the court?

Then I guess I'm not okay.

Have you seen how a former Laker has transformed Golden State into the best team in the league?
Was curry a former laker? And they let him go? For old Kobe?

I do love it that the Lakers suck and Kobe is going out like this. But he's got his 4 rings.

I can see that___

To split hairs, I think he was mainly giving Kobe the finger. All the same, the Lakers knew they had to choose between Kobe and him; they absolutely knew it, and they made their choice. So, in a way he was giving the Lakers the finger too.

At the end of the day though, Howard is one of the most immature athletes I've ever seen.
I didn't know that about harden. Never hear anything negative about the guy. What? On or off the court?

Howard, you mean? Oh, every one in LA market knew about these two. They hated each other. Kobe resented them bringing in Howard as an heir apparent and Howard hated Kobe like everyone hates Kobe.There was story after story about it. But even without those, you could see it on the court.

Warriors couldn't have beaten the Timberwolves these last two games. But, they're healthy and essentially in the same position as the Cavs were in before winning today. Just gotta take care of business.

I'm bummed that John Wall is out. I thought Washington really had a chance to go to the finals. Now, they really need Ramon Sessions to play out of his mind. Still, there's a chance, as Lloyd Christmas once said.

Clippers-Houston tonight. I wish I could like Houston more. Never been a Dwightmare fan. I liked the Olajuwon teams with Drexler and Elie and Sam Cassell. I liked Robert Horry before he became a Laker. I'm a fan of James Harden and if the Clippers are going to advance I at least hope they have to work for it. So, I'm rooting for Harden to score 58 points tonight.
David Blatt almost gave that game away with rookie coach mistakes.

During the timeout, he was drawing a play that had Lebron taking the ball out of bounds with no chance of a shot. King James overruled him and they ran another play.
That is no question lebron team.

Why is harden a bitch at all? Seems to be always serious and professional plus he's amazing. Almost MVP.

Hardin is a scorer, he couldn't guard a fence post.

Why is harden a bitch at all? Seems to be always serious and professional plus he's amazing. Almost MVP.

I don't know. I"m speaking more from a fan p.o.v. He just doesn't seem very likeable. Some of his teammates might resent that he over-dribbles, but I don't think he's a cancer like Kobe or Westbrook.

Was curry a former laker? And they let him go? For old Kobe?

I do love it that the Lakers suck and Kobe is going out like this. But he's got his 4 rings.
Jerry West is a Warrior consultant.
That's like when mike Tyson fired that great trainer and was never the same.

I'd love for the Lakers to go the way the Knicks have since the 1970s. The Lakers have won enough. Kobe 4 and how many under magic? Enough already. Let Memphis okc golden state washington Atlanta Minnesota nets or anyone new win for a change.

Yea he didn't fit in there either. So when he flakes on the rockets that'll be team number 3. But instead he will never learn to shoot free throws and end up being a liability like Ben wallace but without all the rebounds and tenacious D.
That was a good movie.

I love the greatest song in the world. Yes that movie had some great songs. Jack black is amazing. I bet papageoge doesnt like him.

Yea he didn't fit in there either. So when he flakes on the rockets that'll be team number 3. But instead he will never learn to shoot free throws and end up being a liability like Ben wallace but without all the rebounds and tenacious D.
That was a good movie.

I love the greatest song in the world. Yes that movie had some great songs. Jack black is amazing. I bet papageoge doesnt like him.

I bet you're trolling and can't spell my name. :lmao:

Whatever, I'm rooting for the Rockets tonight. I just want the series to go 7.
When I'm rooting against lebron or Dwight howard I dont like giving them games. The bulls dont have the right mentality giving them game 4 and not being up 3-1. I dont think they recover from that. So then we will have to worry Atlanta or Washington can get it done. Then the team that comes out of the west. I think lebron beatable but what team in it isnt? So please hurry get James out so then I can hope for game 7 series.

Oh and lebron just made NBA legendary history in my book hitting that game winner. I give him a lot of shit but he truly is the best player on the planet. I dont think he's mentally a competitor like mj was but he is the best basketball player physically of all time.

That was a good movie.

Do you like jack black?

I already found something in common with you. I dont like Lakers either.

That was a good movie.

Do you like jack black?

I already found something in common with you. I dont like Lakers either.

Love Jack Black an underrated actor.

I'd love for the Lakers to go the way the Knicks have since the 1970s.

You are definitely getting your wish.
The Buss trust fund babies have thoroughly fucked that team up from the front office all the way down the roster.
LA is a Clipper town now.

I'm glad to see the Clippers winning big tonight but this thing is getting painful to watch.
Hopefully they wrap it up in 5 and give CP some time to recover.

I'd love for the Lakers to go the way the Knicks have since the 1970s.

You are definitely getting your wish.
The Buss trust fund babies have thoroughly fucked that team up from the front office all the way down the roster.
LA is a Clipper town now.

I'm glad to see the Clippers winning big tonight but this thing is getting painful to watch.
Hopefully they wrap it up in 5 and give CP some time to recover.
The Clippers are now the favorites to win it all.

Forum List

Back