NBA Playoffs

Don't count the Celtics out.
That series could go either way. If you go based on last year, Yianni doesn't sweat losing the first game of the series or the second. But I'm impressed on how the Celtics came back and played in game 2. That was essential. Now we will see who the better team is. Best out of 5. Series all evened up.

I usually hate the Celtics but how can you hate Jayson Tatum this year? I'll hate him next year if he wins it all. Like I loved Durant, Curry and Lebron, until they won. Then I root against them or root for the underdogs whoever they may be.

I can't root against Yianni ever. He's Greek and so am I. So I will forever be a Yianni fan. Unless the Piston's get good then sorry you Greek Freak.

That series could go either way. If you go based on last year, Yianni doesn't sweat losing the first game of the series or the second. But I'm impressed on how the Celtics came back and played in game 2. That was essential. Now we will see who the better team is. Best out of 5. Series all evened up.

I usually hate the Celtics but how can you hate Jayson Tatum this year? I'll hate him next year if he wins it all. Like I loved Durant, Curry and Lebron, until they won. Then I root against them or root for the underdogs whoever they may be.

I can't root against Yianni ever. He's Greek and so am I. So I will forever be a Yianni fan. Unless the Piston's get good then sorry you Greek Freak.
I am old school....you know....Larry Bird, McHale, Robert Parrish....Now I like the Warriors and Seth. I am just getting into the NBA playoffs.

I will be happy for Chris Paul. Poor little guy. One of the greatest to never win.

But I would LOVE Yianni to be a back to back champ. That will solidify him as one of the greatest. He's not there yet but close. Soon. A few more seasons with the numbers he's putting up.

Right now Yianni is the greatest basketball player in the world. Agree?
Yes he can do it all

76ers are not dead! Great series!
I can be very fickle. Now I'm rooting for Philly. Fuck Miami. They are a very deep team but they can't beat Harden and Imbeed. Can they?

I bet you Yianni loses the next game. I hate it how casual they are after a loss. Nothing rattles them. They don't get nervous or frustrated when they are down. So it's good that they are like this but it makes me nervous. I want to see them STOMP Boston in the next game. But chances are it will be tied up after the next game. Bucs will win at home and then have to win in Boston for game 7, which they will do. And this will fuel Boston for next year. Every great team has to have a disappointing loss in the playoffs the year before. I feel like this is one of those years for Boston and Miami. Even if they can get by Yianni, they won't get by the Suns, Dallas or Golden State. Philly or Milwaukee can.

Dallas is showing heart. Suns are showing their weaknesses.

The same way I feel about Boston and Miami, I feel the same way about Memphis. Memphis is young and needs a disappointment this year to build on next year and maybe win it all next year. Not this year. Sorry Memphis.

Golden State seems like the modern day Bad Boys. Dirty play.

I can be very fickle. Now I'm rooting for Philly. Fuck Miami. They are a very deep team but they can't beat Harden and Imbeed. Can they?

I bet you Yianni loses the next game. I hate it how casual they are after a loss. Nothing rattles them. They don't get nervous or frustrated when they are down. So it's good that they are like this but it makes me nervous. I want to see them STOMP Boston in the next game. But chances are it will be tied up after the next game. Bucs will win at home and then have to win in Boston for game 7, which they will do. And this will fuel Boston for next year. Every great team has to have a disappointing loss in the playoffs the year before. I feel like this is one of those years for Boston and Miami. Even if they can get by Yianni, they won't get by the Suns, Dallas or Golden State. Philly or Milwaukee can.

Dallas is showing heart. Suns are showing their weaknesses.

The same way I feel about Boston and Miami, I feel the same way about Memphis. Memphis is young and needs a disappointment this year to build on next year and maybe win it all next year. Not this year. Sorry Memphis.

Golden State seems like the modern day Bad Boys. Dirty play.
It depends on which Harden shows up. If last night was an anomaly, then the Heat could still prevail.

It depends on which Harden shows up. If last night was an anomaly, then the Heat could still prevail.
They were saying Harden is getting old so it's hard for guys like him and Chris Paul to give 2 back to back games like that.

I think Philly is going to win now. Same with Yianni. Boston and Miami need one more year before they advance to the finals.

76ers are not dead! Great series!
I think you can see the writing on the wall. They might even win game 6 but they won't advance.

All the talking heads say Boston is going to beat the Bucks. They might. I wouldn't count Yianni out but it is very hard to repeat especially without your 2nd best player. Oh well. I didn't think he'd win one last year so if he wins it all again, Jesus Christ! I really would like to see him with back to back championships but if he don't, no biggy. I'm a Piston's fan actually. LOL.

Harden has a bad attitude. The kind of attitude that doesn't deserve a ring. He thinks he deserves a ring which is why he doesn't deserve one. Deserve has nothing to do with it. Win one. Chris Paul is different. I get a non cocky positive vibe from him. I hope he wins it all this year. Or I won't be upset if he does.

I don't want Golden State to win it all. Draymont Green is a dirty player. Plus that team has already had their time. No one wants to see them win again. It was like when Tim Duncan won his 3rd and 4th and 5th championship. Boring! LOL. And I like Curry. Actually, I like every team in the playoffs right now. The only 2 teams I hated and wanted OUT were LA and NJ. And my wish came true.

These are incredible games!

I think you can see the writing on the wall. They might even win game 6 but they won't advance.

All the talking heads say Boston is going to beat the Bucks. They might. I wouldn't count Yianni out but it is very hard to repeat especially without your 2nd best player. Oh well. I didn't think he'd win one last year so if he wins it all again, Jesus Christ! I really would like to see him with back to back championships but if he don't, no biggy. I'm a Piston's fan actually. LOL.

Harden has a bad attitude. The kind of attitude that doesn't deserve a ring. He thinks he deserves a ring which is why he doesn't deserve one. Deserve has nothing to do with it. Win one. Chris Paul is different. I get a non cocky positive vibe from him. I hope he wins it all this year. Or I won't be upset if he does.

I don't want Golden State to win it all. Draymont Green is a dirty player. Plus that team has already had their time. No one wants to see them win again. It was like when Tim Duncan won his 3rd and 4th and 5th championship. Boring! LOL. And I like Curry. Actually, I like every team in the playoffs right now. The only 2 teams I hated and wanted OUT were LA and NJ. And my wish came true.
The Warriors are a very talented team. Curry is warming from the three points line.

The Warriors are a very talented team. Curry is warming from the three points line.
Well we all know they are capable of winning it all. They already have 3 times.

Everyone thinks Boston is going to win it all. If they get by Yianni. And I think they said if Yianni beats Boston they will win it all. And they think Golden State is going to beat the Suns. Poor Chris Paul. Little midget.

These are incredible games!
How about last night? My dad and I thought Boston was going to win. He didn't watch the 4th quarter but I did. Man you can never count Yianni out. It sure did seem like Boston is/was the better team. Not by much but a little better. But the Bucks never stop trying and suddenly down 12 is only down 3. And still they don't panic even with 2 minutes left.

The Bucks are a weird team. They lose at home but then win in Boston last night? What do you want to bet the Celtics win the next game? I wouldn't even be surprised if Boston still wins the series. If they win game 6 it goes home to Boston and maybe they will overcome. The Bucks certainly aren't unbeatable. Every game is close. Could go either way. Just like last year. God I hope Yianni repeats. Then you can keep your MVP awards.

I was watching Winning Time about the Laker Dynasty in the 80's. In the finals Lakers vs Philly, Red Auerbach was at the game. Dr. Buss said, "oh I can't believe you came as a fan" Red said, "I came to accept my award for best coach. Larry Bird won rookie of the year too". Dr. Buss said, "oh great, so you won everything that doesn't count". LOL.

Not Yianni? Booker?
Yeah, them too. I am not a big NBA fan right now. I am trying to get something to watch when the NFL is not playing. I am not a baseball fan, so hoping the NBS will catch my fancy.

Forum List

Back