Reasons why LeBron James is greater than Michael Jordan. Do you agree?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Reasons why LeBron James is the greatest, and not MJ

Lebron has faced tougher competition in the NBA Finals
Sure James is only 3-5 in finals, but when you look at just raw numbers, you will find that James’ eight foes in the NBA Finals entered the playoffs with a combined .764 winning percentage to Jordan’s .746. Look at just this season: The Golden State Warriors brought three All-NBA players in Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green, plus a fourth all-star and All-NBA snub in Klay Thompson. Jordan never faced a team with that much firepower ever! The Warriors’ addition of Kevin Durant would have been like the 1992 Trail Blazers, after losing to the Bulls, then going out and getting Hakeem Olajuwon. The Warriors won more games than any team in NBA history last year and James still beat them, so they had to go out and add the second-best player in the league to beat the Cavs.

LeBron-MJ.jpg

Greatness extends beyond the court as well. LBJ is giving kids from the hood a voice, pride, and self acceptance in being Black. His mere presence is inspiring. Grew up in the hood. Has Black children that from what I can see he is a great father to. Beautiful Black wife which from what I can see he is an excellent husband to. His Black wife also show Black women that they are desirable despite the medias brainwashing. He didnt fall victim to the white groupies and white women that surround Black pro athletes like flies. LBJ speaks up on social issues while MJ avoided using his celebrity to speak out on social injustices. LBJ doesnt give a damn about his critics or losing money as a consequence. MJ once famously said "republicans buy shoes too"

1536953709_6cc6eee09403d491e478281cfc136227.jpg

Last edited:

Sure James is only 3-5 in finals, but when you look at just raw numbers, you will find that James’ eight foes in the NBA Finals entered the playoffs with a combined .764 winning percentage to Jordan’s .746. Look at just this season: The Golden State Warriors brought three All-NBA players in Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green, plus a fourth all-star and All-NBA snub in Klay Thompson. Jordan never faced a team with that much firepower ever! The Warriors’ addition of Kevin Durant would have been like the 1992 Trail Blazers, after losing to the Bulls, then going out and getting Hakeem Olajuwon. The Warriors won more games than any team in NBA history last year and James still beat them, so they had to go out and add the second-best player in the league to beat the Cavs.

LeBron-MJ.jpg
I still think mj would have whipped lebron but tonight lebron becomes the first player in nba history to have

30,000 points
10,000 assists
10,000 rebounds

LeBron-MJ.jpg
He has 4 rings now. Still jordan was better. Mentally.

Lebron wouldn’t have won in Cleveland if green didn’t get kicked out of games 5 and 6

True. Lebron is too wealthy and influential to tie MJs shoes.

MJ has more class and dignity in his little finger than dipstick will ever have... I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on James if he was on fire...
Arrogant phuckin punk, of coarse if that it what you like and worship, have at it...
Being an athlete is not all about the ability to play the sport, and if you have to ask what else there is don't bother because you will never understand...

MJ has more class and dignity in his little finger than dipstick will ever have... I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on James if he was on fire...
Arrogant phuckin punk, of coarse if that it what you like and worship, have at it...
Being an athlete is not all about the ability to play the sport, and if you have to ask what else there is don't bother because you will never understand...
I think lebron is a good person. I’m sure you’re a conservative and don’t like that he is a blm.

Jordan was a coward. He wouldnt have spoke out because it would hurt his endorsements and image with assholes like you.

I think lebron is a good person. I’m sure you’re a conservative and don’t like that he is a blm.

Jordan was a coward. He wouldnt have spoke out because it would hurt his endorsements and image with assholes like you.
To be fair LeBron is a moron. He's really good a basketball and I think you can make the argument that he's better than MJ but if you're being influenced by James (unless it has to do with basketball) you're likely not being guided in the right direction unless it's by accident. He's woefully uninformed on most of the shit he talks about. Again unless it's basketball, at that he's a freakin genius.

To be fair LeBron is a moron. He's really good a basketball and I think you can make the argument that he's better than MJ but if you're being influenced by James (unless it has to do with basketball) you're likely not being guided in the right direction unless it's by accident. He's woefully uninformed on most of the shit he talks about. Again unless it's basketball, at that he's a freakin genius.
Humans are very good at identifying people they believe are dumber than them. But not as good at identifying people who are smarter than them.

It's sad that we think being great at tossing a ball through a hoop is so important
Not important. Popular. You’re sad it’s so popular. Probably because not enough whites right?

Blacks think its sad you think golf is so important

New Topics

Forum List

Back